It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your planet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
My planet rests in a black hole

Pity the fool who says that's impossible

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

Satan is that you?I thought the 10th Doctor threw you and your planet into that black hole...

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It's kind of nice that all y'all have a planet...I have over 2000...let me know IF ya want to see the list!

By the way; One of my favorites is NU2 C.M. B...a rather lovely water world about 64 light years away.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: canucks555

dirt
earth

Ah... I thought you were going to say "Planet 10", and that you were John Whorfin.

edit on 5/24/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
You'll know mine by the big NO TRESPASSING sign you see orbiting round it.

Dae

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Astyanax! That's no way to be...

I have a Disco week happening at the asteroid belt, the bar is on Ceres. We have hover boots and zero-g disco spacesuits.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Dae

Hello, Dae!

I have those on mine too, but by invitation only. Send me your Galactic coordinates and I will put you on the list.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Saturn's moon Titan has a surface gravity of ~1/5th G and an atmosphere slightly thicker than Earth's. Because it orbits a gas giant, when it loses atmosphere to space (because of Titan's low gravity), the molecules stay in nearly the same orbit around Saturn and get recaptured by Titan. This is how the low-gravity moon can keep such a thick atmosphere. Unfortunately, Titan's atmosphere is very cold (~-300°F) and what passes for solid ground on Titan's surface is actually water-ice.

My world would be a low-gravity/thick-[breathable] atmosphere moon of a gas giant (ringed, naturally) but would be comfortably warm and have a rocky surface with water oceans. In 1/5th G, the waves would be big, but break slowly, allowing awesome rides. When swimming with a pair of fins, I could leap out of the water like a porpoise. At the end of the day, I would go ashore, strap-on a pair of wings and fly home.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join