It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats in our Skies? Biocides?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: enament

When was that law passed? Was that before or after the secret biological aviation experiments?

Well if it were before you wouldn't be discussing it now would you?

What does it matter as it is against the law for those types of experiments to be conducted on humans...so again just because they did something in the past is not evidence of some spraying program today.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Iwinder
#2 I see, so you think that I'm involved with it.

See my sig.

You forgot to address #1 :-) Since when do the laws apply to the US Armed forces?
I won't bite on the bait you posted above.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

I wasn't actually asking you, I was mainly just putting my question out there about the ingredients not divulged because of proprietary secrecy.

As diluted as One gallon of biocide treating 10,000 gallons of fuel sounds. its not really considering how much harm other ingredients could do IF added.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Then let's ban biocides and we can all play dodgeplane as the clogged fuel filters send them crashing down on us.

That would be some serious "Mors Ab Alto", but at least some might quit whining about "chemtrails".

ETA:

As diluted as One gallon of biocide treating 10,000 gallons of fuel sounds. its not really considering how much harm other ingredients could do IF added.

Good point, maybe. Imagine IF it made sense.
edit on 23-5-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

LOL I cant imagine the Government breaking any laws they have passed. Its not like they have broken the law in the past have they?
Sorry for the sarcasm but I don't think any law, constitution, posse comitatus, maritime law,etc has ever stopped any government from doing what they want out of necessity and in secret.

I like debating with you, as long as it remains civil and it has.I don't often have the time to research a lot of what I know but I do my best.
I think the OP raised some very interesting points to question about biocides.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Yes, aluminum is a component of wind blown dust.

Wind blown dust gets into rainwater for two reasons; dust gets carried into clouds by updrafts, rain falls through air which contains dust.

Are you referring to elemental or non-elemental aluminum?

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

If you had a basic understanding of chemistry and the difference between the two you would not ask such a question.

Elemental aluminum does not exist in nature because it is highly reactive. It does not exist in dust and it does not exist in rainwater. It can exist, like elemental sodium, only under very particular conditions.

edit on 5/23/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

If you had a basic understanding of chemistry and the difference between the two you would not ask such a question.

Elemental aluminum does not exist in nature because it is highly reactive. It does not exist in dust and it does not exist in rainwater. It can exist, like elemental sodium, only under very particular conditions.

Condescending as usual of course I know the difference. I just wanted you to define it as you just did, LOL you crack me up. How do you not fall over from being so top heavy?

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Condescending as usual of course I know the difference.

I'm glad you've learned something since your earlier posts.

I just wanted you to define it as you just did,

Glad to be of service then.
So you were trolling. Got it.

edit on 5/23/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: enament
a reply to: BlackProject

There is a lot of unusual elements found in rain water these days, one of which is aluminium, which occurs nowhere in nature naturally. Unless lightening struck a deposit of bauxite, bauxite is the element from which aluminum is made.

I would like to know in fine detail the exact contents of standard and non-standard jet aviation fuels.

Aluminium is everywhere in the environment - 8% of the earth's crust is aluminium - wherever you got that from is just wrong.

Perhaps you mean metallic aluminium isn't found in nature - which would be correct. But then the tests for elements don't care whether the element is in a metal form or some other form - if there is atomic aluminium in hte sample they will detect it - so aluminium in dust from dirt -feldspar- will show because there is aluminuim in them - KAlSi3O8 – NaAlSi3O8 – CaAl2Si2O8 - and hty make up about 60% of the rock on the surface.

You can find what's in jet fuel by looking up Def Std 91-91, revision 7 is hte latest version AFAIK.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iwinder

You forgot to address #1 :-) Since when do the laws apply to the US Armed forces?

Since forever, unless specifically exempt.

The military code of justice is, of course, a federal code itself - specifically U.S. Code Title 10. Subtitle A , Part II , Chapter 47.

There is nothing in any part of the US code that gives military a general exemption from the rest of it.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Are these additives even making it out after the violent chemical reaction it's put through?

Highly unlikely.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I did not place it here, I put it in general conspiracies actually but it seems mods moved it. I wouldn't class this as chemical trails problem, as I said I am concerned about all pollution's into our air.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It would appear that cancer rates have decreased and not increased according to the 2013 Annual Report On Cancer from a variety of Organizations to include the American Cancer Society.

The American Cancer Society, the North American Association of Central Cancer Registries, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the National Cancer Institute work together to create the report, which has been published each year since 1998. It provides an update of new cancer cases, death rates, and trends in the United States.

Some "new" types of cancer like pancreatic, kidney, and liver cancers have increased for particular ethnic groups but ave remained the same for other ethnic groups.

From 2001 through 2010, death rates from all cancers combined decreased on average 1.8% per year among men and 1.4% per year among women. Death rates among children decreased by 2% per year.

www.cancer.org...

As a member of the ground crew for a civilian Bell Jet Ranger for awhile I was the the first line of defense for our fuel supply. Hauled 500 gallons around the southern US and only once turned up with those little critters (fungus) know as bugs which the products you mentioned are used for.

Think of them as a shelf life additive...sorta of. If water gets into the fuel supply it can lead to disaster real quick as the fungus or bugs grows in the fuel and then fuel is pumped onto aircraft and then fuel is burned but if it gets clogged up in the fuel line then the aircraft is no longer an aircraft but a ground craft . The first thing I did every morning was to sump the fuel on the truck and the pilot would check the tank on the bird.

Jet fuel is pretty straight forward. I am sure they have some stuff in there but being burned by whatever is utilizing is where some of the problems arise as the composition is changed in he reactions Jet fuel can be obtained from any airport and analyzed which would reveal whats in there.

So with cancer rates declining in most instances, and life thus far continuing and even thriving in most case I would have to search for other factors which you feel are a result of what you are attempting to prove. More research

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
just feel compelled to point out that " feul addative " biocides are all flammable

so unless you are the ` victim ` of a fuel dump from an aircraft - or ground spill - then what comes out of aircraft engines is no longer " biocide " but verious oxides

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Biocides in the air.. That is bad

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Hannes28

Biocides in the air.. That is bad

Except the biocides aren't being spewed out with the exhaust...

This is...

And we know this because aircraft contrails have been studied for years, also the impact they have on us is a big concern...and none of that concern is because chemtrails exist, because as of this post nobody has been able to prove they do exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join