It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 300 of Clinton emails released

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Tbh I think that this is all politically planned. Manipulating our heads in order to influence who we end up voting for/what party to trust. I think they want us to vote/be in favor of a specific party/person (Republicans).

Psychological warfare. Got it in one!

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
This is a joke.

"You want to see my emails? Sure, let me pick some out from the ones I did not delete."

There won't be anything damaging in these; those ones are long long gone.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
And they'll keep waggin' that dog till' the cows come home. Or rather, until their rotting carcass's have receded into the ground...

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I noticed that the state department workers often email new's clips and articles to each other. It seems a little strange to me? Is that just their way to informing each other of what's going on?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
I noticed that the state department workers often email new's clips and articles to each other. It seems a little strange to me? Is that just their way to informing each other of what's going on?

Maybe when Obama says that he heard it 'on the news, just like you all did' he isn't lying after all? Maybe they are a crapload of ignorant boobs in our federal government?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75Can anyone really expect these emails not to have been scrubbed clean? I bet a month's rent most are redacted or some other way the subject is not relevant. Anything to do with Hillary has been whitewashed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join