It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 300 of Clinton emails released

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Clinton got now-classified Benghazi info on private emailC

Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton received information on her private email server about the deadly attack on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi that was classified Friday at the FBI's request.

The email in question, forwarded to Clinton by her deputy chief of staff, relates to reports of arrests in Libya of possible suspects in the attack

The information was not classified at the time the email was sent and was upgraded from unclassified to "secret" on Friday, according to State Department officials. The officials said 23 words of the November 2012 message were redacted from the release of 896 emails totaling 296 pages, to protect information that may damage foreign relations.

I am interested to see how much of this information ends up redacted. I'm sorry but if she had this on a home server I don't see that it was very secure. So it leads to the question, are some of our important secrets now floating around the world?
I can't wait to read through and see what all she was doing. We already know that she was speaking to a non-government employee about the Benghazi attacks and the whole "movie story".

The emails set for release, drawn from some 55,000 pages and focused on Libya, have already been turned over to the special House committee investigating the 2012 attacks on the United States outposts in Benghazi. The New York Times has obtained about a third of the 850 pages of emails.

NY Times
edit on 5/22/1515 by Martin75 because: added info

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

This will be interesting.

BTW it was 300 pages, not 300 emails.

There are actually 800 something emails

I bet most of them aren't the good stuff.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
For those that are interested in reading emails, Matthew Keys is uploading them to this site:

www.scribd.com...

Might take a while and a few refreshes due to amount of interest/data.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The information was not classified at the time the email was sent and was upgraded from unclassified to "secret" on Friday, according to State Department officials.

Pretty much tells you every thing you need to know right there.

1)She gives up the e-mails she wants to give up and deletes the rest (fries the server)
2)When ordered by a judge to make the e-mails public they "become" secret (national security)

3)[next] When this doesn't appease the masses President Obama will claim Executive Privilege.

The truth will never come out. We all know the truth, but it will never be made known. The Dems have all the cards to retain power and the Repubs lack the confidence of the people. 2+2=5, get used to it my friend.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
These are picked from emails Mrs. Clinton printed out on paper.

Out of the millions of printed documents her staff decided what was important.

They proceeded to destroy the Server and then threw away thousands of emails.

Now, the State Department decides to release 300 ?

Really, 300 ? Several people should be getting arrested.
edit on 22-5-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
300 is NOTHING.
And they are doing a dump on a Friday afternoon of a 3 day holiday weekend.
These people should be in jail ....

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
300 is NOTHING.
And they are doing a dump on a Friday afternoon of a 3 day holiday weekend.
These people should be in jail ....

And she's running for president.,...tragic.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I think it's all part of "wag the dog"...damage control...it is all orchestrated for her benefit.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

If there's anything remotely incriminating in these 'Hillary scrubbed' pages...it will be a surprise.
Imagine what we won't be seeing, due to her cleanup efforts.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Exactly.
The way they are going about "releasing" these emails?
All the good stuff will not be released.

Protecting the "queen" once again.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
For those that are curious this is the email that was reclassified/redacted by the FBI:

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: randomspecific
Thank you for this link! I have been looking around.
I have a feeling we are going to get LOTS of small bits and pieces.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

No problem, even though we will not get any ground breaking information out of these emails it may be possible to use them to read between some of the lines. We will see.

Not sure if this is against the rules but I would recommend anyone with access to twitter to follow @MatthewKeysLive as he is providing the docs in full and will no doubt be trawling through them to pick out the most interesting.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Clinton Email pages released HERE:
www.scribd.com...

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I just totally doubt we can trust anyone to release the emails in full.

I mean, really? People who would lie about Benghazi and the death of Americans are not capable of being honest. They've handpicked the letters they are releasing.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Two new Hillary Clinton lies have been exposed ('I used only ONE Email address'...and...'I did not send classified material' ) in just this one small release of twice scrubbed emails (Hillary, herself and gov redacting).

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have been studying the Narcissistic Personality Disorder for the past several weeks. NPD is a disorder of the same severity as psychopaths and sociopaths, they are very closely related. A fascinating subject!

And the more I learn about it, the easier it is to identify and understand these "people".

I think that both Hillary and Bill are exactly these types. Have you ever wondered why you can't imagine those two being intimate? Well, NPD's despise intimacy. Their whole persona is a creation they constructed out of nothing from a very young age, and this persona has no contact with the emotions of it's true parent self. To get close to their emotions means to get close to the trauma they experienced in early childhood, and that is a NONO!

This completely fake persona was created to be something magically powerful as a shield against anything that could ever hurt them again. In order for this persona to remain intact, it must feed on "narcissistic supply" in the form of adulation, sexual attention, and anything else that makes it feel powerful and the god-like entity it was meant to be. This persona looks down on normal people as pathetic and weak beings who suffer from such despicable things as emotions, guilt, and empathy. To the point of sadistically abusing and even completely destroying people close to them when they are not receiving their "supply", which is like a drug to them. They literally feel no empathy. And in the odd case that they slip and descend into empathy, they often go into a rage because they are brought into contact with their true self, which is absolute hell for them. They go into fight-flight mode. If you have ever known a "person" like this, you will know that you do not want to see the look on their face when this happens. It is horrific! I would call it the face of death. This is the face we all recognise in politicians like "H"illary & Co at times and represents their true inner self. Another thing that will trigger that face is when you question their perfection. This, again will lead them away from there fake persona and towards that deep pit of hell that is their true self.

In a nutshell, they truly are scientifically seriously ill. They are broken beyond repair and are suffering like hell when they don't get their supply. That is why they keep working their ass off to be seen in the spotlight as the god they think they are until they drop dead from exhaustion.

Reading Hillary's mails is just bombarding me with all the signs of a true pathological narcissist. It really is helpful in understanding many of the corrupt politicians that are discussed on ATS. There is a lot to learn if you dig into this, also about the devastating effect they have on their victims (that would include all of us, in Hillary's case). Check out Sam Vaknin. He wrote "Malignant Self Love - Narcissism revisited" and also has a youtube channel.

Just wanted to throw that in between. Carry on. :-)

soulwaxer

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
and they will be rolled out to the press on Friday nights ahead of major events or holidays. Unless a good disaster comes along....can't let those headline stealers go to waste.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
These are picked from emails Mrs. Clinton printed out on paper.

Out of the millions of printed documents her staff decided what was important.

They proceeded to destroy the Server and then threw away thousands of emails.

Now, the State Department decides to release 300 ?

Really, 300 ? Several people should be getting arrested.

How dare you talk about our next President like that....

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Tbh I think that this is all politically planned. Manipulating our heads in order to influence who we end up voting for/what party to trust. I think they want us to vote/be in favor of a specific party/person (Republicans).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join