It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to Obama climate change caused ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I can't seem to grasp where the right stand on Obama!

Is he an evil mastermind capable of single handedly destroying the U.S. from within...

Or is he a bumbling idiot who doesn't know what he is talking about...

Wait...

Both of those sound like Bush...

*Steps out and awaits the flames*

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Climate change..............and the big massive power vacuum US (and allies) foreign policy cased in the ME

For a start we should exile Tony Blair, George Bush and Dick Cheny to ISIS held territory.......... they started the mess they can fix it or get burned alive....either ways fine by me.
edit on 21-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I can't seem to grasp where the right stand on Obama!

Is he an evil mastermind capable of single handedly destroying the U.S. from within...

Or is he a bumbling idiot who doesn't know what he is talking about...

Wait...

Both of those sound like Bush...

*Steps out and awaits the flames*

Yeah I cant seem to grasp this either.

Nor can I grasp the fact he is responsible for the original gulf wars in the first place.

He might have done some big screw ups but starting a war in Iraq was not one.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Great.

You gonna elaborate as to where Obama strictly said CC caused ISIS & Boko Haram?

That is what this thread is supposedly about.

Or are you on the side of "double speak" as well?

Not my topic and there's no link in the OP yet.

I have not commented on your question yet either.

kneejerky.desperate

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I guess he made up for that with Libya...

His drone policy in Pakistan & Yemen also put him up there with the worst.

That's what pisses me off, people have genuine reasons to hate Obama but they choose to make up BS or cry about nonsense.

Unreal to me.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

There is a link about 3 posts in to the thread.

& my question wasn't a kneejerk it was a genuine ask!

Bet I can guess the answer though!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
my 2 cents...living in California, and in a drought for the last 4 years, there is a lot of "bitchyness" surfacing. senior water rights vs. junior water rights, farmers vs. city folk, swimming pools in California Mcmansions vs. "dry car-washing", metered water vs. unmetered water, tree and vine vs. annual crop....green commercial lawns vs. brown, dried-up home lawns....might be time to move to Colorado for the water, and that rocky mountain high.

how this applies is that people will quickly get violently P.O.ed if they run out of water, and food grown from that water...and that's not even counting how friggin hot it is in the middle east....no wonder they are angry all the time
edit on 21-5-2015 by jimmyx because: additions

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Well in that link, he does make clear suggestions near the end of the video.

Suggestions about climate change causing the Boko Harum and Syria problems.

I suppose "Syria" conflicts could be linked to ISIS.

But the point is climate change has zero to do with the wars in the Middle East.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Zero?

Try again.

Not causing Boko Haram & ISIS problems...

Exacerbating them.

Which it did.

No one, including Obama, nor the Pentagon, who he was quoting, believes that CC caused ISIS, Boko Haram or any other nonsensical accusation accredited to O'Bammy!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

DaaHaHaHa

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

" Climate Change is a DIRECT THREAT to Our National Security " Come On Barry , that's a STRETCH.................

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Climate change started the JV team.
It didn't cause the Varsity squad that just had a parade in broad daylight in Ramadi.

I bet if you flew an A-10 over an ISIS parade and went BRRRRRRRRRRRRP, BRRRRRRRRRRRP..... that would have been one ugly parade. Too bad I only gave Barack the idea a day after the parade, eh?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Climate change causes everything. Don't you know that?

I think I have a wart on my foot because of it.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You have the right to interpret this differently but the simple fact is Obama can not or will not acknowledge Islamic extremism,look plenty of Muslims like the King of Jordan get it there are good and bad muslims and we are in a third world war by other means against the bad ones.Meanwhile Obama is looking ridiculous on the world stage with nonsense like this speech.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

You have the right to interpret this differently but the simple fact is Obama can not or will not acknowledge Islamic extremism,look plenty of Muslims like the King of Jordan get it there are good and bad muslims and we are in a third world war by other means against the bad ones.Meanwhile Obama is looking ridiculous on the world stage with nonsense like this speech.

I agree with that completely!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

So, extremist humans are caused by extremist weather?

OK - got it.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Wow!!!

He clearly never said no such thing in the slightest.

You far righters are desperate sometimes...
This is beyond the pale of idiocy.

While it's a bit of a stretch to use the word caused, he definitely linked the two.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
The dumb people are the ones who deny climate change will have any effect in a world dependent on limited resources.

The dumb people are those that think higher taxes and energy costs will make it difference. The only thing climate change is guaranteed to affect is my wallet.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus it's gonna effect your wallet one way or another either at the gas pump and electricity bills and government subsidies. So better get used to it. These resources ain't free you know

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: Metallicus it's gonna effect your wallet one way or another either at the gas pump and electricity bills and government subsidies. So better get used to it. These resources ain't free you know

Meanwhile China and others will pollute to their hearts content and drive businesses out of America because they can no longer compete.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join