It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Along the Moors...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
There was an old Man who lived on the moors. He had nothing to give, he was very dirt poor. He'd spend his days going to this place and that, offering his services, and holding out his hat. He came upon one such as himself, and knew not what to do. "I can offer my services, if there is a need for that, for You." he'd said with a twinkle in his eyes. Pure blue Iris's, as deep blue as the skies...

"I thank You kind Sir, But I really have no needs. You see I can do quite well on My own, even make soup from these weeds!" The stranger replied with a smile on Her Face. Warming the Heart of the old Man. Making Him look all about that place. Her home was furnished with Stones for sitting, and a table made from Oak. Even had an old spinning wheel with one of it's spindles half broke.

"I can fix that for You, If you care for Me to do that?" He'd said as he took off and then held out His hat.

"That will make Me happy!" She said with a dazzling Smile on her face.
"What I can offer in return, in that hat I cannot place..."

He looked at His hat, then down at the floor and then above.

"What I can offer in return is, Warm Heartfelt Love."

He looked into her eyes, and She back at Him. "My name is Felicia." She's said. "And My name is Jim!"

They shook hands and held them for some moments long. His heart began to sing. A new and wonderful song! It felt like in His chest it would burst, then began to pitter and pat.

"Never before have I ever felt anything such as that!" He said to Her, smiling very wide.

"There is more where that came from!" She replied then said, "Do Please, come inside."

He went inside and sat down on the floor. Together they lived many happy years, down along the moors...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
liked it..some day i might start writing but not real sure..you make it look as easy..lol..

edit on 21-5-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Thanx CC! This one just popped into my head! Ouch!! LOL!!!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

yes i am sure your head does hurt after that one...lol....

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Good story, man. Keep it up.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Thanx! I am trying to move forward here! Little by little, I am gaining ground!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Awwww, sweet!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Well thank You Night Star! That was my intention here! Glad you liked it!

top topics

join