It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, lousy pilots

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
Well, I see what you mean, really. But after reading the various accounts you would think that they are at least indifferent or maybe "professionaly detatched" when it comes to us humans. I think it is really possible that they could go either way on this- either "good" or "bad." The snatching up of people who are terrorised by this act hardly seems friendly, but as you said there are those who've had plesant encounters. So I guess I'm still on the fence.

It is said that a man who never changes his mind, is a man that never grows. Respect.

To be honest, if we were able to assess the situation of earth. Watching it from above that is. Seriously. If we could view ourselves the way they can. Letting so many hungry people die, I know we give a little to charity, but whom amongst us could honestly say we could not do a lot more than we do? The way we wage war, always killing innocent women and children in the process. Our racism.

If I came here as a travelar, excited to meet a new race, I would be filled with disgust and feel very appaled over our primitive instincts, ignorant minds and cold hearts. I'm amazed they didn't just do a 180 and go back. Seriously. Look around us! Airplanes are flying into buildings, the media is lying to the population, a few powerfull fool the many who in turn offer total loyalty. It's enough to make me sick, and yet I love the human race with all my heart because so many feel just like me about this. I hope they can feel the same forgiveness. Since they are still here, maybe they can, but to actually treat us kindly might be a lot to ask taking into account what they have to watch us to from up there.

Perhaps this doesn't make any sense, or maybe it's a view point we quickly forget as we are downhere looking up and not the other way around...

I am glad they are here, it gives me hope that someone out there who has managed to survive as a race for much longer than us so far, are watching over us. It makes me calm. I feel safe.

It's not the aliens I fear, I fear those who fear the aliens. What will they do? The same when those before us feared the blacks? Ofcause this time we're not the superior ones, thank god!

As Henry Kissinger once said: "If you truely want to test a mans character, give him power". I'm not sure how we have done in this test, but from my view, our visitors are doing a lot better than we are.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

We shoot tranquilizers at animals, examine them. Do we have an evil plan to exterminate them? If we don't, why should it be inconceivable that they do not either? Isn't it a kind of slow invasion if they are so advanced they can fly across the universe

Unlike animals, WE can actually give PERMISSION. Even a cursory glance out the porthole while descending to Earth will tell them we're a sentient species (crops don't grow naturally in squares). I'm sorry if I feel that secrecy and abduction indicate a less than benign motive...maybe I'm just silly that way?

I'm sure you are anything but silly. Your thoughts are quite normal and to have those doubts perhaps even fear is only natural. I've had them myself, seriously, but when I reason with myself I can't find any good justification for them. That's when I sort of realize or "see the light" if you will. I'm only trying to share it here with you all.

This whole process that we are doing in this forum is necessary, and long overdue. The important thing is if we reach a place of realization, if we let good faith preserve untill there is a true and clear reason to do otherwise

(I do however fear that someone will do their best to turn us against them which brings me to my other topic "I know when the authorities will go public!"
www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Sincerly

Cade

[edit on 30-12-2004 by Cade]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
C'mon, the pilots fly the alien crafts must be specially-chosen then send here. How can a commander send a blind alien from the mental hospital??

Must be the following reason:
1. They love to play crashing game
2.The Aliens on board got suicide virus

Just joking, may just be the following reasons:
1.Our radar may indrectly affect their crafts
2.Maybe, they thought we are just another dumb race that play blind mice and didn't switch on their shield and got shot down by a air defense.
3.Accident may just happen, the pilot died of heart attack and.. BOOM!

4.Two Alien race fighting above the Earth and BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I guess no one had suggested that the "crashes", would be done deliberately by the "aliens"?

I admittedly havent read the entire thread so I'm sorry if I'm reiterating.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join