It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, lousy pilots

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Check this. That�s supposed to be a list of all the known alien UFO crashes. And here is another one.

Of course, most of them must be false or hoaxes. But even if half of them are false, or even 3/4 are false, I still think they are just too many.

How an advanced civilization, with technology hundreds or thousands years ahead from us, can lost so many crafts? What could be the cause?
And I don�t think we are shoting them down, I don�t believe any of our weapons could shot down an UFO...

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin
Check this. That�s supposed to be a list of all the known alien UFO crashes. And here is another one.

Of course, most of them must be false or hoaxes. But even if half of them are false, or even 3/4 are false, I still think they are just too many.

How an advanced civilization, with technology hundreds or thousands years ahead from us, can lost so many crafts? What could be the cause?
And I don�t think we are shoting them down, I don�t believe any of our weapons could shot down an UFO...

If I buy 3 bottles of beer and loose 1 I have lost a lot. If I buy a truck full of beers and loose 1 it's insignificant. Are you forgetting about math? Do we know how many crafts have come here?

Thank you for the link, very interesting, deserves further scrutiny.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
There not going to crash, one or two maybe but thats way too many. just more proof that most of UFO sittings are just common phenomena.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Hmmmm... I smell a Trojan horse(s) somewhere.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Ever considered that they crash their crafts on purpose in order to get a foot in the door?

If they'd contact the U.S. government after the craft was already in their possession they could start negotiations.Make a deal of some sort, say for example "do you wish to know propulsion system?" but of course they ask something in return.
That's how it probably went in the first place.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
just like accidents between humans in cars.... sleepy, distracted, environment, major malfunction, spill beer.

anyone of which could have caused a crash.

i read somewhere, i think indiadaily, that many ships find our atmosphere difficult to negotiate and are unstable in flight.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The more complex something is, the more likely accidents will occur. Just look at the history of flight development...

There you go.

Just because they are advanced doesn't mean they are immune to Murphy's Law....

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
actually Lazar had a pretty good explanation for this. Since UFO uses gravity as a propulsion they are dependant on the gravity field of the earth, which is not even becouse of the different soil beneath, minerals ets. Thats why they appear to wobble around and that supposedly crashed 2 saucers in Rosswell.
This has been explained in the documentary CONTACT.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
They dont have a DFV =DMV here department of moter viechiels.
as a conaquence they need no UFO lience nore do they have a how to abduct or searching alian planets class in school . And you think your kids are bad ? Theres kids are aloways borrowing Dads UFO to cruse for earth girls .(They think earth girls are easy.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cade
If I buy 3 bottles of beer and loose 1 I have lost a lot. If I buy a truck full of beers and loose 1 it's insignificant. Are you forgetting about math? Do we know how many crafts have come here?

I think that no matters how many there are around, one or two crashes, I could understand, maybe three. But I don�t think possible that they crash all the time, it would be too much for a civilization with an almost all mighty technology!

Or as I said, they could be lousy pilots...

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
Ever considered that they crash their crafts on purpose in order to get a foot in the door?

If they'd contact the U.S. government after the craft was already in their possession they could start negotiations.Make a deal of some sort, say for example "do you wish to know propulsion system?" but of course they ask something in return.
That's how it probably went in the first place.

Couldn�t they just make a safe landing and then do the trade...? Doing what you say, they risk to destroy the craft, kill their own, have unwanted witnesses... I don�t think so.

Instead, they could land an trade a propulsion system for "something in return", although I don�t know what could we have that they want (and they couldn�t just take it without asking)

But of course, you never know. We don�t know how they think.

Interesting theory anyways...

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Most REAL crashed UFOs are from aliens, who don't know much about Earth's gravity, they are foreigners here.

But, as we know, there is a massive war going on in the stratosphere, and those UFOs are falling from the sky...

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
um, wouldn't these be listed as UCO? unidentified crashed objects. certainly not flying.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Only some debris, pieces of unidentified metals and dead bodies. That's all about it.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Ivannastiff Kockupmianus..... this is the name of a new alien race entering this thread. Get it?

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
maybe the first crach was an alien, and the subsequent crashes have been humans who are flying a reverse engineered craft ?

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
um, wouldn't these be listed as UCO? unidentified crashed objects. certainly not flying.

That's because they already know what a UFO really is. Good pointer though. Leak in info.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Both listings include many commonly regarded hoaxes and misidentifications (such as downed satellites) as well. Many of the incidents cited have almost nothing to back them up, (especially some which seem fairly easy to do so, if they felt like it, such as involving the police/fire department, etc.).

Still, if we disregard those, we'd still be left with some, and most of them would be in the 40's and 50's time frame. There's still a lot of speculation that powerful (but rare) radar may be to blame for some, at least until some kind of counter was developed...(it's thought that the radar waves interfered with their propogated wave propulsion, etc.)

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think the bulk of genuine UFO crashes are downed UFO's or human UFOs. Yes, I think we have the capability to down UFOs.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It seems to me that the aliens spend way too much time on their cell phones while flying. See, we're not so different

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join