It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, lousy pilots

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
ok i heard somwhere that they use our magnetic fields or ley lines to travel across our planet but somtimes because the gravity of their planet and ours is a little off aciddents happen because of this fine tuning being a little off any1 heard of this?

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I really doubt an interstellar craft is going to be whacked down by a mineral anomaly. A gravitic wave from some stellar body, sure. Yes, accidents happen, but we "primatives have only lost 2 space shuttles and had only one moon shot get screwy. I can't imagine that EBEs are dropping out of the sky like stoned insects, or that there are THAT many EBEs visiting us, if at all. I think one crash is extraordinary, two or more..... WOW.

[edit on 23-12-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiTo

Hmmmm... I smell a Trojan horse(s) somewhere.

And what�s that supposed to mean?

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
I really doubt an interstellar craft is going to be whacked down by a mineral anomaly. A gravitic wave from some stellar body, sure. Yes, accidents happen, but we "primatives have only lost 2 space shuttles and had only one moon shot get screwy. I can't imagine that EBEs are dropping out of the sky like stoned insects, or that there are THAT many EBEs visiting us, if at all. I think one crash is extraordinary, two or more..... WOW.

[edit on 23-12-2004 by Der Kapitan]

I don't think that the UFOs have to do anything with +antigravity", anyway. They can fly in space too, and there is not really "gravity" to compare antigravity. They must be using some other method to fly.

If there is a REAL war going on, then UFO crashes can reach a spectecular level, by time.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I don't think that the UFOs have to do anything with +antigravity", anyway. They can fly in space too, and there is not really "gravity" to compare antigravity. They must be using some other method to fly.

Yer kiddin, right??? There is gravity and it's effects everywhere. It's ripples in the fabric of spacxe radiate and ripple out from it's various sources. Suns, planets, comets, galaxies, black holes..... You get the idea. It CAN be exploited.

[edit on 25-12-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
In Norway, with our population of about 4,574,560 (July 2004 est.), a little
under 400 people are killed in traffic accidents each year. The amount of
injured people are estimated to around 12000 a year.

Let us say that 1 death = 1 accident. The percentage of Norways
population killed in traffic each year, estimates to about: 0.0087%

If we look at the amount of alleged (fatal) UFO crashes, the total is: 131
This, however, is the total amount since the year 10,000 B.C!
If we then find the average pr year, the last 12,000 years, the amount of
(fatal) UFO traffic accidents each year estimates: 0,011.

Now, lets say aliens are just as skilled at driving their "vessels" as we are
at driving our cars, ergo having the same percentage of their population
killed in traffic each year; the amount of total driving aliens near earth
each year would estimate to: 0,011/0,0087 = 12,64.

If we then calculate the estimated total of alien vessels near earth since
10,000 B.C, we find that during the last 12,000 years they count 151,680.

Now let us say that all of these vessels were sighted and reported sighted
by humans at some time. Would this number, of 12,64 vessels a year
match with the total amount of UFO sightings around the world? I don't
think so!

I concider that there are far more than 12,64 vessels in the vicinity of earth
on a yearly basis. Therefore, I believe that the aliens have a much smaller
crash percentage than we humans do.

Bottomline: They are not lousy drivers!

Just a thought - and merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
From alot of claims ive read on, radar is supposed to disrupt their navigation systems. When the shadow government concluded that
the EBEs were breaking the Granada treaty, they would lock on with radar
and juice it up, bringing alot down in a short period of time. I believe this
was around the time of the Dulce incident. Human body parts were found in
a downed craft. They were supposed to report all activities, and a list
of abdutees. Out of fear of what to do about the situation, groups such as
Maj12 and the Bilderburgs were born.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
What's this about an intergalactic space war?

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin

Hmmmm... I smell a Trojan horse(s) somewhere.

And what�s that supposed to mean?

here's one definition from webopedia, just apply this definiton to your question and there's your answer,

webopedia:
"A destructive program that masquerades as a benign application. Unlike viruses, Trojan horses do not replicate themselves but they can be just as destructive. One of the most insidious types of Trojan horse is a program that claims to rid your computer of viruses but instead introduces viruses onto your computer.

The term comes from the a Greek story of the Trojan War, in which the Greeks give a giant wooden horse to their foes, the Trojans, ostensibly as a peace offering. But after the Trojans drag the horse inside their city walls, Greek soldiers sneak out of the horse's hollow belly and open the city gates, allowing their compatriots to pour in and capture Troy. "

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
All of those are fake.

If these aliens can travel across the universe im sure they can maneuver our airspace without trouble...

Roswell is the only real crash IMO

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
theres so much we dont know about space anyway its too soon to assume their bad piliots i heard somwhere else in this formum about eiensteins theroy that earth warps space when it rotates and i guess every1 here has seen pics of planets effects on gravity where the fabric of space looks like its bukling under the weight or what ever force it is its here that some beleive would be a great place to make a wormhole what if aliens have a similar world to our own used a wormhole and ended up on our side of the galaxy just a thought of an alternative to my ordgional post on magnetics

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

here's one definition from webopedia, just apply this definiton to your question and there's your answer,

webopedia:
"A destructive program that masquerades as a benign application. Unlike viruses, Trojan horses do not replicate themselves...

Yes, I know all that, I just didn�t understand why he wrote that.

Thanks anyway

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
If such highly evolved race would give signs for us lowly evolved race. Wouldn't they slowly adapt us into their technology instead of a rush show down.

It might be more of a revelation then a simple crash accident.

The possiblity is limitless, use all information and filter.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Yes, I know all that, I just didn�t understand why he wrote that.
Thanks anyway

I wrote that because I guess there's a good possiblity that crashed UFOs are to serve the same function's as trojan horses, that is, to do distraction,give false informations, to ease process of domination over 'blind' and ignorant people, etc... However it's perfectly logical for us to examine the crafts and to try to figure out how they work.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Does anyone really believes that we have weapons capable of shooting down one of this ships?

I really don�t think so...

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Philosophically, I don't think we should assume any system is perfect just because its more advanced. I should point out that in the days of sailing ships, shipwrecks were appallingly common per our standards. Todays engine powered, bigger, steel ships with modern navigation systems are far more advanced, and safer. And yet we still lose one now and then.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I have read about a story that the South African Airforce used an experimental laser cannon to take down a UFO.

A laser is the only thing that has a chance in taking out a alien space craft that can out run and dodge and missile or projectile we can throw at it. Lasers have no travel time and are accurate to the millimeter at long range. Also' over the years they have gotten extremly powerful. Laser energy may penetrate any electromagnetic feilds around craft that projectiles cannot.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone else has read that same article. I'll try to find the stroy on the net.

[edit on 12/27/2004 by GoldEagle]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cade
If I buy 3 bottles of beer and loose 1 I have lost a lot. If I buy a truck full of beers and loose 1 it's insignificant. Are you forgetting about math? Do we know how many crafts have come here?

I think that no matters how many there are around, one or two crashes, I could understand, maybe three. But I don�t think possible that they crash all the time, it would be too much for a civilization with an almost all mighty technology!

Or as I said, they could be lousy pilots...

According to this logic, statistics have no bearing. Meaning that in the case of 100 crashes out of 100 flights the pilots would be as good as in the case off 100 crashes out of 1 million flights. Interesting postulate.

Can you explain how this is relevant to reality?
Do you use this method of conclusion in other areas? (as in "I wrote 500 words on ATS and misspelled 3" compared to "I wrote 3 words on ATS and misspelled 3")
How can the simple logic of statistics escape you on this scale?

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheVeneGuy
All of those are fake.

If these aliens can travel across the universe im sure they can maneuver our airspace without trouble...

Roswell is the only real crash IMO

I believe you forgot to write "I think" in fron of "All those are fake".

Sincerly

Cade

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join