It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Teegeeack site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Have any of you heard of a site called Teegeeack.Its a website where this man,who is an ex FBI agent,writes about how he has seen dead bodies on the greys and their place of origin.He claims that they are from our closest galaxy,which is Andromada and that they were once dolphin like creatures who played around with technology and thus made arms,legs etc.

Hey also says that the reason why the greys are here is because they are amazed at the similarity between us and them.This is because we seem to be humanoids also and thta we`r the only others.Like most others claim,he says they come from a solarsystem with multiple suns(which sounds unlikely due to the heat from multiple suns)thats why they seem to have big black eyes and that they settled on numerous amounts of other planets in theres and our galaxy.He also claims that the ``men in black`` are from our planet but they are not like us.They are another type of species just as intelligent as us living underground.He also says that there are yet another intelligent species called the reptillians on this planets.All 3 of these species(us,``men in black``type,and reptillians)make up the 3 intelligent species of this Earth.Sounds abit unlikely but i find it very interesting.

I discovered this site about 6months ago and was frequently going on to it.But a month later when i tried to log onto it again,the website was gone.Has anybody been to it,and if so,can anybody tell me whether its still on?

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Teegeeack is linked to Scientology.

I was told by Fred Hare, the Organizational Executive Secretary (OES) of the Mission of Fort Lauderdale, in 1987, that Christ was a later life cycle of the evil Emperor "Xenu", who, according to Hubbard, freeze-dried clusters of thetans or souls and transported them from an alien planet, Helatrobus, to Earth, which Hubbard called "Teegeeack." The word "Teegeeack", according to Russell Means, the leader of the American Indian Movement, is the name of a tribe of American Indians who settled and lived in Oregon in the early nineteenth century. The word "Teegeeack" means "tribe." Yet, Hubbard tried to pass off false definitions and concepts in his poorly written, illogically contrived "Advanced Technology", known also as the "Upper Level Materials" to unsuspecting Scientologists.

www.uncletaz.com...

www.scientologywatch.org...

I'm in Oregon now so I'll have a look around to see if this is true.

new topics

join