It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pravda thinks US gave South American leaders cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I will be the first to admit that Pravda is a sketchy source. Russians are crazy and their writings prove it, but they have some really interesting articles at times like this one. It does sound like quite a coincidence at the least. What does ATS think?

CIA infects South American leaders with cancer?

english.pravda.ru...=smlre-1.0&at_si=5557954255ec6bca&at_ab=per-12&at_pos=7&at_tot=4

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Pravda? You mean, the KGB-funded newspaper? The one with all the anti-US propaganda?

Of course they are going to say CIA infects folks in South America with cancer. Just like the KGB said that the CIA invented AIDS: Operation INFEKTION disinformation campaign

Any other source for this new accusation from Pravda?

edit on 16-5-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well. If we look at how many world leaders that have stood in the USA's way that have succumbed to cancer.
Hugo chavez, fidel castro (though he's fighting right till the end). Hell, i'm even suspicious of Canada's NDP leader Jack Layton, he would have completely changed the canadian political landscape but several months after the election he also died of cancer.

Who knows, it's more than possible.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Pravda thinks US gave South American leaders cancer

That's because Russia is off its meds.

Russia? Take your meds.

#Russiatakeyourmeds

edit on 16-5-2015 by Bybyots because:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I have anxiety and depression, if there are meds that can quell Russia's insanity, I WANT SOME!

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

...if there are meds that can quell Russia's insanity

Right?

Maybe if we all pitched in what we could.

#Sendrussiayourmeds

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
#sendeverynationyourmeds
They're almost all equally effed up.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

My impeckable instinct for bad business, would pair Pravda and Onion to form a better and more reliable news source for their current audience. It would clearly be a win-win.

As, what then comes to US giving cancer to South-American leaders, that is not necessarily only true, but is not limited to some few South-American leaders, but includes several millions of citizens of USA as well. All those chemicals, pesticides and what not - which obviously these South-American leaders enjoyed for breakfast, lunch and dinner - are in equal terms chewed by millions of Americans with similar damaging results.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
We don't care what Pravda reports, seriously. You can safely ignore whatever it says. It like the UK Daily Mail, full of exaggeration and scaremongering. Take no notice, please!

edit on 16-5-2015 by Meduzi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Pravda? You mean, the KGB-funded newspaper? The one with all the anti-US propaganda?

Of course they are going to say CIA infects folks in South America with cancer. Just like the KGB said that the CIA invented AIDS: Operation INFEKTION disinformation campaign

Any other source for this new accusation from Pravda?

hmm...

maybe both are true?

Why so quick to trust your government with all we see going on?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
ougggg politics.....does the world really hates eachother????????...ore is it just an question of money and controle????
working class open youre eyes ! we are used and wasted at the same time

edit on 16-5-2015 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
To be fair, how do you know governments don't have biological or chemical weapons capable of causing cancer? How many people would say it's ridiculous that we could have poisons or substances that melt a person's internal organs? But polonium 210 is a substance that basically does that. And that's just one compound they've let us find out about.

Then there's the "Tsunami bomb" the US & New Zealand developed in the 1940s.
en.wikipedia.org...

And South Africa's Apartheid regime was working on a "black bomb", which was a series of biological & chemical weapons that would kill off it's black population. Some even think this is the true cause of the AIDS epidemic in South Africa.

When Basson was interviewed by filmmaker Bob Coen for the documentary Anthrax Wars, screened in 2009, Coen asked him about rumours that Project Coast worked on developing an "ethnic weapon", the "black bomb". Basson responded: "That was great, ja, that was the most fun I've had in my life."

www.theguardian.com...

In anything, I think it's pretty naive to think the world's most powerful governments & militaries wouldn't develop lethal substances that make the death seem natural. Do you really think no intelligence agency or mercenary group would want to know how to intentionally induce a stroke or heart attack? That would be the perfect killing weapon and would erase all suspicion of an assassin. And deliberately causing cancer to a target would have a similar but slower effect.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Pravda is a great source of anti-USA propaganda, but it is not in any way "news source"

Nowadays anti-Americanism is considered a disease by mainstream media. Yet a great pope, when there still was a Roman Catholic agenda, Leon XIII, published a very important letter (testem benevolentiae) on heretic Americanism in January 1899, stating like Dostoyevsky in the Demons, that the source of any theological distortion, materialistic perversion and political destabilization was America -this was after the cruel and insane war waged on Spain and the conquest of Cuba and Filipinos. A malignant yet charismatic force, without of course now any reference to Christianity (American senator Dick Black acknowledges that Americans kill Christians anywhere), American chutzpah would be the last and hardest challenge of humanity.
english.pravda.ru...

I don't know of any other place where such drivel could be published lol, certainly not in Soviet time "Pravda"

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Jealous?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Huh, without reading anything you are posting in your OP, yes, I too think the "US" gave South America leaders cancer, as well as Cuba ,Venezuela and Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf, among many others Im sure.

Seems to be a new thing.
edit on 16-5-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZacharyW

Why so quick to trust your government with all we see going on?

I trust no politicians, mate. Both sides are locked in war and blame games instead of addressing true problems such as the damages to the ecosystem, the pollution of the biosphere, the survival of species near extinction.

And who says US government is my government?
I criticize a russia magazine and you automatically assume I must be some kind of US gov shill?! Believe it or not, some people on ATS are politically neutral.

edit on 17-5-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

top topics

join