It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over the Edge , U2's Edge falls off stage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Having fallen off stage myself I know how embarresing it can be , although my stage dive was before the show setting up and not in front of tens of thousands of people with cameras.
U2's Edge fell during the bands encore at the start of their world tour at Rogers Arena in Vancouver while playing I still haven't found what I'm looking for , seems to me Edge was looking for the floor and he appears to have found it.

All is well as the Edge only suffered a grazed arm and a dented ego , the tour continues.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex you have to laugh. I mean who calls themselves "The Edge". Cruel twist of fate to see him slip off the edge

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hmmm, an accident?

Did Bono not fall of his bike a little while ago?

Maybe all those unpaid taxes have finally caught up with them and someones trying to do them in

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

U2 need to go ahead and hang it up. With Bono wiping out on his bike and The Edge taking a swan dive, it would seem to be the time to retire.

(And yeah, "The Edge" - ultimate douche bag name.)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

It's one beautiful day when the miracle of pride gives The Edge vertigo on elevation......it's the sweetest thing.........even better than the real thing.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
That is effin hilarious! Surprised they haven't covered this scene on this morning local news bwhaha

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

U2 need to go ahead and hang it up. With Bono wiping out on his bike and The Edge taking a swan dive, it would seem to be the time to retire.

(And yeah, "The Edge" - ultimate douche bag name.)

Have to say I agree with ya. Two douche bag names for two douche bags. But God how I loved them right up to Rattle and Hum.
At least Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen kept their names.

top topics

join