It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my running hot water expirement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

soundcloud full quality version
soundcloud.com...

soundcloud unedited normal time version.-no edits full shower sounds
soundcloud.com...

the information i used to edit this is on the video. Basicly i was hearing voices, intelligently telling me to stop and get out of there systems.
I have heard things like that for about a full year now. Basicly my basis for this expirement is that most "schizophrenics" i.e "voice hearers" report hearing them from water running, air moving, white noises like tires and cars passing. Basicly i live by a main road and never go outside because it basicly sucks. So i did this, in the youtube version im thinking you might not hear what i heard in the original wave file due to frequency cutting in the compression. I suggest using good professional headphones or stereo with an Equalizer. Im going to post the wave file on soundcloud if i can later and post it here. But i would like to know if anyone else hears suspicious, vocalized like sounds or anything coherent in the recording. Please no insulting posts about how im sick or need help. Aboriginees believe their creator put stones in their heads so he could tell them things, native americans reported voices near running water as well..so please, keep an open mind.
and listen at your own risk.
edit on 14-5-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: add

edit on 14-5-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

The audio definitely has some sort of interference sound to it. Could you specify how you altered it? I'm in no way an expert in audio manipulation so the text specs in the video don't mean a lot to me! Thanks!

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Shouldn't we be hearing the original unaltered audio!!!
If you've messed with it by using filters etc then its possible it got contaminated.

Please post the original sound.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Shouldn't we be hearing the original unaltered audio!!!
If you've messed with it by using filters etc then its possible it got contaminated.

Please post the original sound.

I second this.

You can make piece of audio sound like it has intelligible voices in it by tweaking it this way or that...

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry for going a bit off topic, but this reminded me of camping in the Colorado Rocky mountains at a relatives house many years ago. There was small stream in the meadow where we camped. Sometimes the water running over the rocks
produced sounds that not just resembled human voices, but you would swear were human voices.
It was unreal.

As you mentioned, Native Americans believed that spirits liked to hang around water sources.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
just because you see the face of abraham lincoln in the clouds doesn't mean honest abe is in the clouds..it means your brain is creating patterns of familiarity where there is none.

you want to hear voices in the shower, well, your brain will accommodate you.

If you hear something though, and are sure it is something of significance, then sure..post it, unedited, and request others to also listen in. dont front load them (aka: at 10 seconds, you can hear a voice say "tuna fish"...). Just see if others hear what you hear.
And if there is consensus..it still doesn't mean anything..could be a random phenomona (pipe rattling at that moment that created that mix of sounds), but it then becomes evidence..and with a lot of evidence (many instances recorded), you start to build a case.

For now, I hear water pushed through some sound filters.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i added the unedited version and the better quality version of the youtube version on soundcloud.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I mean, do you hear voices in the unedited version of the recording? All I hear is a shower, and as @SaturnFX said, our brains are hardwired to find patterns everywhere and to then find 'meaning' in these patterns, even where they don't actually exist. This was a great advantage in our evolutionary story but... It can also lead to your brain seeing/hearing things which don't exist.

Dude don't get me wrong, not saying you are just making this up. Just try to help us out with a bit more detail.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ParaZep

i hear voices that tell me what time it is, who is in the room or near me, the truth mostly comes through eventually for me via a female like voice, and to me what sounds like a computer interface. that though is random and not very often. it depends where i am that determines what i hear, they seem to know im messing with them when i use medications, or try blocking methods, and they insult me and can cause me physical pain. Ive had the voice hearing problem since 2009. it started differently, became different in stages through to early this year, where the abusiveness became "not scary" but sounded like the machine was losing to my mental and chemical intrusions. Im on a medication with a high nitrogen level. and around fans, tv's, cars, vents i get random voices male and female calling my full name (including high school nickname) and trying to induce pain so i harm myself, which i will never do now that i know the truth about this. thats my short story..

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The disturbances do sound like a voice constantly talking...kind of makes my stomach turn. sounds dark...i don't mean to jump to conclusions...I just know this stuff happens and is real. intuitively I would say this is of a demonic nature...not sure

I think you may have 'friends' that don't have your best interest
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
a reply to: ParaZep

i hear voices that tell me what time it is, who is in the room or near me, the truth mostly comes through eventually for me via a female like voice, and to me what sounds like a computer interface. that though is random and not very often. it depends where i am that determines what i hear, they seem to know im messing with them when i use medications, or try blocking methods, and they insult me and can cause me physical pain. Ive had the voice hearing problem since 2009. it started differently, became different in stages through to early this year, where the abusiveness became "not scary" but sounded like the machine was losing to my mental and chemical intrusions. Im on a medication with a high nitrogen level. and around fans, tv's, cars, vents i get random voices male and female calling my full name (including high school nickname) and trying to induce pain so i harm myself, which i will never do now that i know the truth about this. thats my short story..

I didn't hear anything but a shower, and I'm no doctor, but this sounds like textbook schizophrenia to me...

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It's not unusual to hear voices in white noise, or necessarily a sign of schizophrenia. If it's constant, disturbing or otherwise causing you issues though it's worth looking into some outside help. I've heard music and voices in white noise for most of my life and it's been suggested that this is healthy. The brain is designed to recognize patterns in random information, so the brain organizing white noise and interpreting it as something recognizable is just the brain doing it's job.
At a certain point though hearing voices can certainly cross into schizophrenic territory so if this happens without white noise and is frequently disturbing it's best to tell a professional. Schizophrenia's not something to just dismiss and there are many treatments which can help the person maintain functionality.

After reading more, while it's awesome that you seem very creative, if you're experiencing mental distress you should be speaking to your doctor, not ATS. I don't mean to be dismissive, but if this continues after you've been seen by a doctor and ruled out the possibility that this is a psychiatric condition, then I'd be more interested. Right now, as someone with a few folks close to me with schizophrenia, I feel like it's in your best interest to see a professional to assure that your safety isn't at risk.
edit on 15-5-2015 by hearows because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: hearows

i already have had medical help since it started, what i get is an amplified internal brain audio response- intelligent, personaly addressing voices if im exposed to air moving, water running and similar sounds, but they can amplify themselves as well without. they intelligently respond to my thoughts and feelings, which tells me it is using my nervous system and brain. Ive found after testing it that it is just a technology that somehow programs its attacks because ive caught it saying things like "im no longer programmed".

I did this recording to see if others hear there own voices, or catch a vocal frequency or pattern, as one above did.
i appreciate the advice to get help, but im already on that.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Pretty sure it's your imagination man. I can listen to that recording and start hearing whatever I try and hear, that's the point. Whatever you're experiencing is coming from inside your brain.

I understand what you're getting at. It sounds like you think there's some sort of computer hooked up to your head or a stimulation running and you're suddenly deprogrammed. OK. There's a ton of folks who hold similar beliefs and a lot of books and movies about similar concepts, but the point is, I can't hear anything intelligible in those recordings and if I tried to anything I'd hear would be entirely colored by my own confirmation bias.

Preoccupation with situations like this though could be a sign that you'd need to discuss more with your doctor. Delusions are by their very nature convincing.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hearows
what im trying to figure out is how to block, where on my body to block the frequencies they use, its seeming to be not fully possible as they come from mostly anything. when it started i drove up to the woods away from the city and i still heard them. So lately i found that if i use cigrrette ashes over spots where i have triangular spots, and put pyrithione zinc shampoo around my armpits and shoulders, they stop completely. Im trying figure out how they bounce off other sounds. if i can get the frequency range, and source locations, it will help me create an idea to fully block them.
my ideas range from an ionizer helmet, to creating a "wetsuit" idea with membranes that hold pyrithione zinc.
if a voice hearer reports success, then im on to something.

top topics

join