It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Age Test find out how old you really are.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'm 28, and it said my real age was 27.

So apparently I'm on par with my age lol

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

Terrible test....wasted 1 minute of my day to be told I'm actually my age.

LOL and then LOL
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
I'm 28, and it said my real age was 27.

So apparently I'm on par with my age lol

Hang onto that extra year you just might want that later on in life :-)
Thanks for your post here.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Happy Birthday Iwinder!

I won't tell my real age, but I scored 15 years younger than my real one. It said I was 30... lol

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Gosh, I'm seventeen years younger than my age. I was hoping to be a teenager again.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Gosh, I'm seventeen years younger than my age. I was hoping to be a teenager again.

Don't we all?
Thanks Ricky for taking the time to shave seventeen years off your life:-)
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Iwinder

I bet the government is monitoring this and is going to kick a bunch of people off of social security using this newly created system for qualifying for Social Security.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I bet the government is monitoring this and is going to kick a bunch of people off of social security using this newly created system for qualifying for Social Security.

I bet you are correct my friend. Actually that is not too far out there as we speak, somewhere in this thread I mentioned they added two years to retirement age in Canada. That is a lot of time to go without a Government pension after paying into it all your life.

Yes Indeed I get your Humor in the quote above and thanks for the big grin and laugh.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I got 34. I'm 42 so not too bad.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well I'm pushing 57 and scored a 38, can't argue with test results. I certainly feel younger than my actual age now I have proof.

Would I want to go back and relive those 19 years? Nah, I am quite happy to be where I am ... comfortable, happy, and close to retirement ... what more could a girl want!

Lots of fun.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Happy Birthday lwinder

Quiz says 28, I'm 37. Feels good.

I asked my 14 year old, quiz says mature, 26. Interesting.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iwinder

I bet you are correct my friend. Actually that is not too far out there as we speak, somewhere in this thread I mentioned they added two years to retirement age in Canada. That is a lot of time to go without a Government pension after paying into it all your life.

Yes Indeed I get your Humor in the quote above and thanks for the big grin and laugh.
Regards, Iwinder

My post is both humor and reality. I remember when retiring at sixty five with full benefits was for everyone.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
To be honest I didn't need to do the test to feel younger......just by reading the posts of people's real ages makes me feel like a spring chicken.

Well in age anyway....taking age away from it I feel more like a lifeless grumpy progressively chubby chicken. Many of the characteristics I associate with reaching your peak and now all I've got are memories as it's all been down hill....with alcohol adding a bit of momentum.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I got 27..."big kid".

Sounds right.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
An interesting little survey.

I'm 30 and this tells me that I am 34.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Can you pat your head and rub your belly and sing a tune at the same time?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Okay I lied not going to reveal my real age, but the test said I was 30, then I took the test using different parameters and it told me I was 20. Thanks for the distraction though!

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
30 here. Says im 26 and easy going. Funny i had this nice looking girl guess my age at 26 the other night. Good to be back here after 3 years, cheers ya'll.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm 45 it says 32, young at heart

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Said my age was 31 which is not far off.

But then again looking at other posts it just give a median on questions you answered. Not very accurate unless your around the 25 to 35 age group I suppose. Wonder if I take it again and answer the grouchiest answers I can will it say I am 70 or something. In which case its just lining things up in a predestined box, you know, young people are this way, old people are this way. But not all old people are grouchy and not all young people are easy going. Whoever made this test is assuming much.

But its all for fun so who cares.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join