posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 09:48 PM
Originally posted by jetsetter
Do you guys know where I can get fonts for Paint Shop Pro 9?
These fonts aren’t just for Photoshop. They are system fonts and should be installed to the operating system not the image program. Then when you open
your copy of Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro it accesses you system font folder and makes them available in the program.
1) Download the font.
2) Extract the font to any folder you choose.
3) Click your Start Button> Control Panel> Fonts
4) In the font window click File> Install New Font
5) Direct it to the folder with the extracted fonts click “select all” and select the “copy fonts to folder” option.
6) To install the fonts you just selected click “OK”.