It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So , I saw a UFO last week

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint
Sounds similar to what I saw in Wisconsin, which I also thought was the ISS until it started zig zagging back and forth. The light I saw was more yellow, not white (confirmed by both me and my wife). What I saw looked more like a military jet pulling some insane Gs as it zig zagged across the sky. From what Zaphod has said, what I saw was a manned craft.

I had a sighting in Wisconsin north of Allenton, WI on Hwy 41 the morning of July 11, 2013 at around 2am. Where/when did you see yours?

Mine wasn't a light in the sky, but a large craft (about the size of 2 large barns) hovering over the ground.
edit on 16-5-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Did you see the ufo orb within three miles of a place called Tern Hill?

Tern Hill is 18 miles from my location.

Did you see the ufo orb within three miles of a place called Cosford?

Cosford is about 10 miles.

Were you actually thinking about ufos when this light in the sky caught your eye?

I was surveying the night sky for anything and everything but I wasn't thinking about UFOs.

a reply to: FireMoon

the last few seconds of the video was there a vehicle approaching your location just as you shut the camera off?

Not that I'm aware of although there is a road a few hundred yards from my position so maybe.

edit on 16-5-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I didn't ask for those locations for any other reason than previous sightings at thos elocations, at the same time blimey I literally must have been almost a neighbour at one time living then just outside Newport

Used to work all over Telford, Hortonwood, Halesfield, Stafford Park etc, one great place. Liked the new town feel of the place, everybody was up for a deal, companies booming from car seat makers to power drills and telephone boxes, was twenty years ago though. Liked working there. You could gointo a temping office and they'd send you somewhere staright away, loads of work around with loads of over time and everyone seemed up for a deal.

Anyway, back on topic, I mentioned Tern Hill because of the airfield, maybe you witnessed a helicopter from there or RAF Shawbury. There was a famed ufo sighting from one of those place involving amber orange type ufo orbs so we do have activity in that area.

The we have the Cosford sighting twenty years ago. Another major sighting in your neck of the woods.

Gortex do you have any major energy lines running through your classified sighting location? These lights in the sky often happen above Planet Earth's energy lines. Without a location it is difficult to determine if there is something relatively special energy line wise about the sighting

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I mentioned Tern Hill because of the airfield, maybe you witnessed a helicopter from there or RAF Shawbury.

I have seen training flights from RAF Shawbury but they tend to be higher up , mobile and as far as I can remember in the daytime.

Gortex do you have any major energy lines running through your classified sighting location?

I've had a look around and there is supposed to be one to the south west not far where I am , we also have the Wrekin which is as far as I'm aware an extinct volcano.
Given all the available option my best bet is still the force helicopter but I'm not ruling anything out.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Interesting stuff on the energy line to the south west. To be honest I've never really looked into the energy lines around that area and blimey it does look like it's a hotbed of them. There's quite a bit on them, just reading about various Shropshire lines on the net, talk of dragons (ufo orb clusters) using them in ancient times, pathways to Wales. Obvoiusly Wales is teeming with energy lines and stone circle energy centres. Do you have any notable stone circles near to you?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Do you have any notable stone circles near to you?

Not circles as far as I know but we do have the Stiperstones near Shrewsbury which is a formation of quartzite formed in the last ice age.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I think You definitely saw a UFO as the movements you described were bizarre and I don't think any earth aircraft can move like this.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint
Sounds similar to what I saw in Wisconsin, which I also thought was the ISS until it started zig zagging back and forth. The light I saw was more yellow, not white (confirmed by both me and my wife). What I saw looked more like a military jet pulling some insane Gs as it zig zagged across the sky. From what Zaphod has said, what I saw was a manned craft.

I had a sighting in Wisconsin north of Allenton, WI on Hwy 41 the morning of July 11, 2013 at around 2am. Where/when did you see yours?

Mine wasn't a light in the sky, but a large craft (about the size of 2 large barns) hovering over the ground.

Mine was in the summer of 2013 but I forget the date. I'll go back and look through my Lightroom catalog as I tried taking some pictures of it. It was just west of Neenah and Hwy 41. From what I've read on here it seems that I saw a black project being tested. It was too dark and too far away for me to determine it's size, I only saw a bright light that looked like a yellow star.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Wow incredible sighting. I saw that same object (except green) over here in my country, Argentina. I want you to watch it as in my opinion, it's the same kind of object with seemingly 2 eyes and presenting motion from inside the objects. The object I saw was never completely static (Reason why it gave me a bit of a hard time a few times on keeping it on screen while showing it in its totality) Here's my video: www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-5-2015 by Ocram050 because: Just wanted to put a link to youtube

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join