It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autistic Man killed by police at station

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

A drunk can turn just as violent as anyone else.
Man I really love all the arm chair LEO we have running around on the internet these days.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

Yep, we need to keep filming these roid infested cops. Maybe these types of cops should re-evaluate their own life, if they fill like every situation is hostile enough for them to use deadly force.

Someone should start a new TV show like Cops, but it should be called "American Gestapo Cops", and it should show videos of the countless acts of murder, barbarism, corruption and just plain evilness.

One could get rich with the amount of videos that are surfacing.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpy

I am all for body cams on all LEOs, with minor exceptions.

But, it doesn't matter is someone is Autistic, drunk, transgender or what ever. If you square off on a LEO, you get what is coming to you.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

A cop who isn't smart enough or trained enough to understand the difference between a dangerous threat and a drunk in custody needs to be in jail and kept safely away from the public.

Drunk people are actually among the most dangerous threats on the planet. Pain threshold is markedly higher and inhibitions are reduced, and that is a volatile combination. Throw in impaired reasoning, judgement and cognitive ability and you've got a recipe for disaster. Additionally, certain types of alcohol basically convert to formaldehyde in the human bloodstream and cause severe mental dysfunction, permanent brain damage, and ultimately death...and the alcohol in mouthwash is one of those, and also one of the substances he allegedly consumed.

He should have been cuffed and not allowed to walk freely down that hallway in his inebriated state and I seriously doubt that was proper procedure, although no one seems to be questioning the lack of common sense too much regarding that aspect of the situation. Everyone is so focused on the head injury instead of asking "Why was this man not restrained?" He was actually very much a potential threat because they allowed him too much freedom to move around instead of getting him booked in and locked up where he would have only been a danger to himself, and engaged in argumentative behavior with him that ultimately escalated the situation.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MrWendal

I did not ever in my post say anyone was pile driven anywhere. Nor did I make reference to that.

He didn't say you did. He said the "poster", referring to the OP, who said it was a pile-drive.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

Man I really love all the arm chair LEO we have running around on the internet these days.

To be fair, a lot of these guys are retired LEOs and didn't do their time in service from any armchair either. Things just aren't the same out there anymore.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: VforVendettea

originally posted by: mikelkhall

originally posted by: Flesh699
They won't hire police officers if their IQs are too high, no joke.a reply to: Cuervo

I've seen that comment here many times and I wish just once one of you would post your evidence. I was an officer for 15 years and my IQ is 156. Is that too low to be a cop?

Apparrantly so, 'was' is in the past tense. They booted you for some reason.

Sorry to hurt your feelings but I was not "booted". I am disabled/retired.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join