It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake the .. Up. Or don't. its cool.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ZacharyWyoutu.be... "orion the dark emperor"

edit on 13-5-2015 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ZacharyW I listen and entertain the information that channelers give out as well; I like Abraham Hicks and Bashar; I've heard of the 'Law of One' but haven't done any research on it and I've never heard of Carla Rueckert. But I will give her a try - is she on Youtube?

I don't need hard physical evidence which is why I can entertain the information from channelers with an open mind, take what resonates and why your OP doesn't sound crazy to me - just fringe. I have a lot of my own fringe ideas which is why yours is right up my alley.

And that's a good way to learn about yourself; that's why I read so much on here. Have you heard of or done research on the Law of Attraction by chance? Just curious.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
My friend; you can't go on the Internet, find the most interesting #, belive it, and post it as some factual reality..

Experience is your only teacher.

Unfortunately we can't claim 4th or 5th dimensions because it doesn't make sense that alternate universes would be stacked; 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th , 5th . . . . . . . . .

If anything the flower of life, to me , would be the best representation of alternate realities, belonging to one while. All connected by in their own sub-spaces, like bubbles.

Rather stacked from low to high. .

You now what. .. I just lost my mind. Let me go find it.

Hello? Hello? Ele? Yoo hoo, Ele... You back yet. Did you find it? Hello Ele. Hellooooo,

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidNight sun
a reply to: ZacharyW I listen and entertain the information that channelers give out as well; I like Abraham Hicks and Bashar; I've heard of the 'Law of One' but haven't done any research on it and I've never heard of Carla Rueckert. But I will give her a try - is she on Youtube?

I don't need hard physical evidence which is why I can entertain the information from channelers with an open mind, take what resonates and why your OP doesn't sound crazy to me - just fringe. I have a lot of my own fringe ideas which is why yours is right up my alley.

And that's a good way to learn about yourself; that's why I read so much on here. Have you heard of or done research on the Law of Attraction by chance? Just curious.

Hey, yea I highly recommend you check it out...its a series of books they are free online and there is also this site: www.lawofone.info...

there is also a forum of like minded individuals who feel a connection to The Law Of One @ bring4th.org

The information Carla brings (brought. she passed last april) through is very pure and unbiased..yet difficult to read and digest for some...it takes alot of attention to really get what is being said. The way its written tends to turn some people off.

I am definitely familiar with the Law Of Attraction this would be considered a "distortion" of The Law Of One (ra calls anything that isn't complete Unity or Oneness with the Infinite Creator a distortion..it doesn't mean its bad it just means its not complete oneness with the Creator, which is what we all eventually seek to Be yet again). The reason the title of the book is called The Law Of One is because Ra (the entity(s) channeled) states that there is only One Law and that Law is One. Everything is the One Infinite Creator, All is Unity. Nothing is actually separate on any level..its only a perception change so the Creator can experience itself. From this Law stems 3 Laws. The Law of Free Will, Love and Light. Its a lifelong study really. Don't hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions. I consider it an Honor to be able to share this line of teaching with all who are interested.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Please seek professional help.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Please seek professional help.

From an organization that incorrectly correlates physical age with mental state?

From an organization that simply labels you as crazy if you don't fit their ideological world view?

From an organization that assumes you only live once and refuses to take your past lives into account?

I normally wouldn't bother pointing out such fallacies to a hypnotized drone, but it leads into the comments I was going to make fairly well.

1. Species is irrelevant. It doesn't matter what star you were orbiting when you were born or what form you chose to take. The difference between you, an animal, a plant or any of the entities spoken of in this thread is an opinion and a choice. ie. What form you prefer and what you choose to do while inhabiting it. Under the flesh, every living thing is identical.

2. Channeling is second-hand information, which makes it a double-edged sword. It's like asking someone about a book they read at the library. If the entity you're communicating with is trustworthy it saves you the hassle of finding the information yourself, which is conversely nothing like going to the library. Every living thing has access to the archives, it's just that most don't realize it. Even if you know you have access though, you still need to know how to search for specific information and how to interpret the data. There are no words in the archive, information is stored in it's base state, which is essentially a 3-dimensional wave function, or series thereof, ie. a membrane. Channeling is a direct transfer of pre-translated data, through representational language (sounds and symbols), metaphoric images and impressions or a combination thereof.

All that being said, I applaud you for being so open and frank about your experiences. Speaking the truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Thank you for chiming in Cretum Orbis. If this thread serves to reach only a few people who know what I know then I am happy. Just so those people know they aren't the only ones who see it.

Regarding your points. Species is relevant to the extent of the orientation of those on the planet one is born on. On negative density planets the negativity acts as a gravity and as sad as it sounds it is simply not possible to be positive on these planets. However once you build up your polarization (negative) you get to a point where a reversal can take place, if one so chooses.

I just want to share this link with those who are interested in exploring quite possibly the most fringe conspiracies that are out there. Irrelevant comments will be ignored. This is for those who are in the know or have a deep feeling of this being true on an intuitive level. No its not "proof" and I am not looking to prove anything. Only to aid those interested in exploring these subjects deeper. Here are two links linking the lazy eye with mind control.

And no, not everyone with a lazy eye is under mind control. So please save your assumptions.

hollywoodsubliminals.wordpress.com...

www.whale.to...
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Well, as far as I'm aware, religion does not allow for aliens? at least not until very recently. and the anti christ stems from religious belief? So how can you have both?

I know # all about religion so maybe I'm wrong? Please explain.

Depends on which religion. In Islam, God/Allah is also referred to as "the Lord of the Worlds". This is the very first Sura/Revelation of the Qur'an:

1:1 In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. 1:2 Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds, 1:3 The Beneficent, the Merciful. 1:4 Master of the Day of Judgment, 1:5 Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help. 1:6 Show us the straight path, 1:7 The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.

So the possibility of more life throughout the Universe doesn't affect us

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
If you want to know about these negative forces, then they are really what you would call "fallen" - they are beings that exist in a part of reality that generally does belong to beings that are "dark" however they are not the beings you worry about, the "fallen" are those that have an agenda to "rise" again and they need to gain energy from others whom have also "fallen" so that they can live in a higher density closer to where they initially were before their "descent".

If you are in the realm of your true creator, then you will find that such beings cannot affect you at all.
edit on 16-5-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join