It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake the .. Up. Or don't. its cool.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yes it is true.. I am not in the best space. The most positive space. Im cranky. For various reasons...I don't claim its justified its just where I am at in my life. I have been going through so much change within me Spiritually. Realizing so much...

I just want to share what I see and I am NOT going to argue with anyone about it. I have learned that even though it frustrates the hell out of me. When people are on a lower level of conciousness you just can't learn for them...you have to let them make a mess of themselves and their minds then later on they come around and its like "what about when I tried to tell you..." f it.

All these people bickering about Obama this Hilary that..Republican this Democrat that.

This # is getting so old...Get out of the Republican vs Democrat reality....its a false reality within a false reality within a false reality. It's such a distraction from whats actually going on.

There are beings here from Orion. They are a part of the Orion Group. They are the key source of Darkness in this Galaxy. They exist in 4th and 5th density. There are few 5th density beings of the Orion Group but they are the commanders. 5th density is when the chemical body complex ceases to be and one becomes Light. 5th density beings aren't limited to time or space.

On our world has been infiltrated with those of the Orion Group. Hilary Clinton and many other politicians are ROBOTS. Im not saying all of them...let me explain.

The key to mind control. Step 1. starts with THE CHILD. 2. traumatize this child in various controlled ways to the point of causing Fragmented Personality. This is where the work of mind control really begins..because each personality is invoked using various keywords and visual cues. Each personality isn't aware of the other. This is essentiall a soul-less being as many would describe it although they aren't actually soulless. They are just the epitome of when you take someones free will from them. They are not capable of acting outside of what they are programmed to do. This seems really fringe and extreme but mark my word its RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE AND YOU DONT SEE IT. NOT ALL but many celebrities have fragmented personalities as well and are basically false archetypes created by the Orion Group through the CIA and high up Military Families. Important point. High Up military and bloodline go hand in hand. The reason for this being they need consistent loyalty and control so they infiltrate every aspect of being to create a strong disposition towards negativity and power. You could say its in their blood.

So many media reporters are these robots and i encourage you to try to trace their family lineage. you will notice there is a lack of background information about them. They are just faces with unknown backgrounds...

Have you ever wondered how some politicians can literally contain ZERO positivity within them. Its as if everything they say is negative and self serving and related to war or domination. This is not normal human behavior. There are those humans however who are NOT robots but have conciously CHOSEN the Negative Polarity...such as Putin...who is INDEED the 3rd Anti-Christ as stated by nostradamus. People like him make their own choices and do not have fragmented personalities.

The Orion Group wants to have as much control over their robots as possible and through various rituals they have taught humans...they take these children and not only fragment their personality but use them in rituals that allow the Orion Group to basically have FULL control over the conciousness of an individual. There are rituals that allow you to give up ALL of your free will in one instance to these Orion beings...as crazy as it sounds.

If I had one peice of advice to give is keep an open mind and don't be fooled by the matrix. You think you are "awake" and know whats going on...but it goes much much deeper. Use your intuition and you will be able to Identify better what is what. It doesn't matter how nice their smile is or how cool they are to you...if its a politician in a position of power...he or she is NOT to be trusted.

We change the system from the ground up...not through these Robots who are only programmed to do one thing.
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well I read it.

Okay, no go back to the asylum.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ZacharyW
Ok, if you ever had me, you lost me for sure right here:

There are beings here from Orion. They are a part of the Orion Group. They are the key source of Darkness in this Galaxy. They exist in 4th and 5th density.

Later.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I am saying this with the gentlest tone and meaning well when I say you are on a path of delusionary thoughts that can be dangerous.

This sort of thing is not real and believing that this is happening detaches you from reality in a way that is harmful to your own mental health and can restrict your ability to grow in life. Believing that real humans are being controlled by an alien source stops you from seeing that these people; puppets that they might be of a different variety, are as human as yourself and allows you to separate yourself from others that you see as a different race.

I urge you to take a step back and evaluate your thoughts on this with a rational and logical approach. Again, I'm saying this with a caring tone - no harm intended.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
I am saying this with the gentlest tone and meaning well when I say you are on a path of delusionary thoughts that can be dangerous.

This sort of thing is not real and believing that this is happening detaches you from reality in a way that is harmful to your own mental health and can restrict your ability to grow in life. Believing that real humans are being controlled by an alien source stops you from seeing that these people; puppets that they might be of a different variety, are as human as yourself and allows you to separate yourself from others that you see as a different race.

I urge you to take a step back and evaluate your thoughts on this with a rational and logical approach. Again, I'm saying this with a caring tone - no harm intended.

I understand what your saying. But from what basis does one determine Rational thought? you were born into a confused world...Ration from a base of misunderstanding is useless. Im open to being wrong about certain things. I just needed to voice this.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Ok, if you ever had me, you lost me for sure right here:

There are beings here from Orion. They are a part of the Orion Group. They are the key source of Darkness in this Galaxy. They exist in 4th and 5th density.

Later.

fair enough

later

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Why does this appear on the bottom of your thread?

Is this a repeat?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
@ raedar. No its not I just wrote this. That is interesting and im not sure why it says that. i did edit the post to correct a few typos..yes there are more.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Time traveler?

Lol so weird! Probably an explanation.

Interesting Op- am wondering if you have any sources for your belief? How did you obtain this information?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Robots? Orion?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

Time traveler?

Lol so weird! Probably an explanation.

Interesting Op- am wondering if you have any sources for your belief? How did you obtain this information?
It could be because my personal ATS dates are setup wrong(?)

Sources are useful to the extent they are penetrated and balanced with Intuition. Like I said...certain things..I am open to being wrong about...certain things I am very very confident about on an intuitive basis but I know how uncomfortable it is for people to hear someone express their fringe knowledge as absolute...which is why I will humbly call it "my belief"

Sources of Study have been mostly channeled information and my own inner discernment/intuition. I want to clarify. I am not going crazy. Me being in a bad space doesn't relate directly to what I share here. I just mentioned it because I thought my crankiness/frustration would be apparent in the post and I generally am nice guy.

The information I hold in highest regard is that of the Law of One channeled by Carla Rueckert. I have refined my understanding through basically just reading all the channeled info I can get my hands on AND MOST IMPORTANTLY STUDYING THOSE IN POWER. THEIR ENERGY CAN BE READ...IT DOESN'T take a genius to figure this out... regarding channeled info I keep what resonates and toss what doesn't. Its been a distilling process and you will find commonalities amidst many channels. The information regarding the techniques used to take away someones free will and control them are from various internet resources that "spoke to me" in that they caught my attention. I compare all my understandings on a rational level but IMO where people fault is when they confuse Rational thinking with Ridgid thinking. Like I said. We were born into a confused world...there are many many many lies that go very deep and stem back to days of old. So to even come to the point of realization I have come to I have had to throw away the boxes I was living in. Has it been unsettling to ponder/discover some of these things? Yes. Am I crazy? no...Im working on myself...and I have many Good things to say about humanity and where we are right now its just not included in this particular post.

Call me wrong or crazy...cool...but what goes on behind the scense will go on either way. Regardless of how dark or fringe or crazy it may seem the Truth will be the truth regardless. Even if I am wrong...lets say. In ANY circumstance your belief wont change the actions of others...so keep on beleiving what you feel comfortable with. The truth isn't always comfortable!

Im about to move to Austin btw

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Start with comparing your scenario with and against the opposite of that. That there is no Orion Group comprised of otherworldly beings and the "matrix" isn't anything but a fictional idea. Cover each belief you have with giving a fair consideration to the "standard" way of thinking. I'll give you some examples.

What's the reason you have for seeing things in such a fantastical way? Do you think that the politicians and PTB must be controlled otherwise the world would be different? Why?

If your scenario was true, that would require a monumental amount of control and secrecy. We live in a world where not much stays secret for long anymore and there are plenty of intelligent or suspicious people that would make that scenario really big news and sites such as this one would be plastered with threads in general agreement of the scheme rather than just the odd one here and there.

Which makes more sense? Corruption, greed, and a need for control/power? Or some intangible sect of beings pulling the strings?

Ponder about the fact that frequently, a need to believe in a giant conspiracy or supernatural authority aligns with with a feeling of helplessness as an individual. We feel so unable to make any difference, that we come to believe there's some giant, secret plan at work that would explain all the injustice and corruption in our society.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
My friend; you can't go on the Internet, find the most interesting #, belive it, and post it as some factual reality..

Experience is your only teacher.

Unfortunately we can't claim 4th or 5th dimensions because it doesn't make sense that alternate universes would be stacked; 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th , 5th . . . . . . . . .

If anything the flower of life, to me , would be the best representation of alternate realities, belonging to one while. All connected by in their own sub-spaces, like bubbles.

Rather stacked from low to high. .

You now what. .. I just lost my mind. Let me go find it.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

This # is getting so old...Get out of the Republican vs Democrat reality....its a false reality within a false reality within a false reality. It's such a distraction from whats actually going on.

To:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well, as far as I'm aware, religion does not allow for aliens? at least not until very recently. and the anti christ stems from religious belief? So how can you have both?

I know # all about religion so maybe I'm wrong? Please explain.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

Lol that's exactly what just happened

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow

Start with comparing your scenario with and against the opposite of that. That there is no Orion Group comprised of otherworldly beings and the "matrix" isn't anything but a fictional idea. Cover each belief you have with giving a fair consideration to the "standard" way of thinking. I'll give you some examples.

What's the reason you have for seeing things in such a fantastical way? Do you think that the politicians and PTB must be controlled otherwise the world would be different? Why?

If your scenario was true, that would require a monumental amount of control and secrecy. We live in a world where not much stays secret for long anymore and there are plenty of intelligent or suspicious people that would make that scenario really big news and sites such as this one would be plastered with threads in general agreement of the scheme rather than just the odd one here and there.

Which makes more sense? Corruption, greed, and a need for control/power? Or some intangible sect of beings pulling the strings?

Ponder about the fact that frequently, a need to believe in a giant conspiracy or supernatural authority aligns with with a feeling of helplessness as an individual. We feel so unable to make any difference, that we come to believe there's some giant, secret plan at work that would explain all the injustice and corruption in our society.

Thank you for this thoughtful response.

First of all. There could be an assumption I just read a bunch of stuff online and decided to come post about it. I have done a lot of balanced thinking on the matter and I will say truth is stranger than fiction on planet Earth. I have done what you mentioned yet the outcome is still the same. My OP I admit is from zero to 100 in 2 seconds (LOL @ the anchorman reference). Its not as organized as it could be, or as thoughtfully organized. I didn't address clearly that I know there are those prone to greed and power even WITHOUT any sort of influence and that there indeed have been and there are rulers who aren't affiliated with the Orion Group at all who through sheer will and personal bias have come to decide they desire power over others and would like all the wealth to themselves. I didn't really address this too much in the OP...but I gave the example of Putin.

I think Corruption, greed and a need for control/power does indeed predominate and pre-date the Orion Group influence on this planet. BUT I beleive through those seeking in such an orientation, they have potential to, and have, attracted off world presences...not in all cases of course. It is through their willingness to seek the path they have chosen that creates the Orion Group presence in the first place.

What I am talking about now is the AFTER EFFECT of what that looks like...It starts with one leader and ends with many...it perpetuates and perpetuates until eventual destruction. What hints am I given outside of channeled info? Well consider the extremely fast jump in technological advancement in our society. In a way its all we know but it is rather unusual. I beleive that through enticement, the giving of knowledge, deals were made so to speak.

Are there politicians that don't know anything but serving themselves and are not involved in any kind of ritualistic occult behavior/affiliation? Yes indeed.

Are there "Robots" that is, people who have been abused heavily from childhood into becoming who they have become..Yes indeed.

So I don't mean to portray its as simple as:

once upon a time the Orion Group landed and corrupted the world. No...the calling had to be there first...and it was...and its been hundreds if not thousands of years that the first calling was made to initiate the Orion Group's presence on Earth. Do I think they are the source of everything corrupt? No.

Does their knowledge of the universe and technology heavily influence the Western World, yes.

I think you make really good points. But (reasonably so) I feel their are elements of assumption pointed towards my shared idea, in that, I havn't gone through all the process you speak of; in mind, weighing and balancing Logical thinking with Intuition. Where I feel our society and many others fall short...is the ability to follow their intuition...Therefore everything must be physical proven to be believed in, which from my perspective isnt a solid base to work from.

Yes there are things we can do, definitely. Yes we do have power as individuals.

Regarding how the information is controlled. There are few who consciously know they are a part of an off-world Agenda. Study the mystery schools and how secrecy is instilled in those involved. Im not convinced everyone knows whatsup. There are levels...and all consciously involved are under a very close EYE. Physical and Non-Physical surveillance. There is much in-between knowledge necessary to understand the occult aspect and what is possible. I don't claim to know every little piece of info whos doing what, etc etc. There would be no way for me to know this for sure. But their energies can be read.

Many victims involved in the slavery aspect of this all, and broken away to some degree have spoken and named names. Not all are credible..but there are many...many many many...who have NOTHING to gain from speaking out about what goes on in politics and military behind the scense. They will name names. its up to you to decide whether you want to blow them off because it sounds rediculous...or really listen with an open mind and asses every aspect of the person involved. Like I said...most of the people who speak out have NOTHING to gain from doing so and are damaged, damaged people..and its apparent.

I know my grammar isn't the best, neither is my dictation but this is how I feel and I don't speak from ignorance. I am a humble student.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Well, as far as I'm aware, religion does not allow for aliens? at least not until very recently. and the anti christ stems from religious belief? So how can you have both?

I know # all about religion so maybe I'm wrong? Please explain.

Prophecy not to be confused with religion. Thats why I said "as stated by nostradamus". The religious aspect isn't relevant. Im not a religious person. The name "anti-christ" is only there to name those of an extremely negative orientation who have had great affect on planet, negatively. Christ man is Compassionate man. Unconditional Loving man...what then do you assume the anti of that to be?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The part of you OP about the false reality of the Democrats Vs. Republicans I agree with and there are others on ATS who I've seen agree with it as well.

Now the information in the rest of your OP -- I've come across similar info around the net, still on the fence about that, though I do and like to entertain such fringe ideas; but you should REALLY include sources and links to back up such an extraordinary and fantastical claim.
I don't know how people come to ATS, of all places, and espouse such fringe ideas without backing up their OP with links and sources AND expect people to believe them - trips me out.

It was a good read though; and I would Love some sources.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidNight sun
The part of you OP about the false reality of the Democrats Vs. Republicans I agree with and there are others on ATS who I've seen agree with it as well.

Now the information in the rest of your OP -- I've come across similar info around the net, still on the fence about that, though I do and like to entertain such fringe ideas; but you should REALLY include sources and links to back up such an extraordinary and fantastical claim.
I don't know how people come to ATS, of all places, and espouse such fringe ideas without backing up their OP with links and sources AND expect people to believe them - trips me out.

It was a good read though; and I would Love some sources.
Hey thanks for the reply and open mind!

You could call this more of a vent than me trying to actually prove anything to anyone. Also, by expressing my thoughts in the most honest and transparent way, I learn much about myself and other people with the feedback I get. Notice I posted in the Gray Area. There will be those who find resonance in my words I imagine...those who have done a lot of inner study of the Dark. My sources our many and much of it is channeled info. Knowing there are plenty of people who don't believe in channeling it would be useless to count those as sources. This is more of an intuitive thing but based on a lot of hard study and logical reasoning. Its taken years to come to such conclusion and believe it whole heartlessly. As for the victims of slavery, personal testimonies are scattered all throughout the internet. I don't even remember what was from where.

I want to emphasis that the only reason I can be so confident in these ideas are due to intuition and inner seeking. Inner confirmation mixed with external validation. So if you are someone that needs hard physical evidence to look at. Videos, audio etc...then this is not the thread for you.

If interested in channeled sources my number one is and always will be "The Law of One" channeled by Carla Rueckert

I am one to approach ALL info with an open mind...where people go wrong is finding a signpost, something that doesn't agree with the reality they are living and then they shun the whole thing paying it no mind. There are plenty of sources that have info I find useless or inaccurate mixed with accurate and useful information.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join