It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS #LondonAttack Threats Linked to Texas Terrorist Attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
If nothing comes of these things, can we have ATS sending all future instances of this sent to the HOAX bin?

I have a feeling now that the community here has gotten wind of these trolls it's likely every time one of those accounts posts some BS it's gonna end up in another thread of nonsense, and if nothing else it's just wasting the time of the intel agencies by having it all repeated here.

We don't need to be making more noise for them to sift through by repeating all this, if it's rubbish.

If something does happen (I highly doubt it) then we'll have reason for discussion and perhaps an ongoing single thread will be worthwhile.

Well, considering part of this was from an account that announced the Texas Attack prior to it happening, then I would say this is legitimate.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Looks like nothing happened or was stopped and covered up. Any word on anything happening in either London or Amsterdam?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

Looks like nothing happened or was stopped and covered up. Any word on anything happening in either London or Amsterdam?

No word on anything happening, but the guy that has been referenced as the one posting prior to the Texas Attack is now saying the UK will have a chemical attack soon....

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Not a bean.....

Not even a suspiciously suspicious "transformer explosion" or "gas leak"...

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Not a bean.....

Not even a suspiciously suspicious "transformer explosion" or "gas leak"...

According to MI5 site, the UK is on "Sever" threat level...

SEVERE means that a terrorist attack is highly likely

Source

So they must think something is imminent?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

We've been "severe" for months....

It was raised in August as a response to IS and the prospect of them coming back to cause problems.

Oh....gotcha. Well that wouldn't really help me rest easy. Really just hoping nothing happens, but hate that the UK seems to be the target right now.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Bah, storm in a tea cup.

We had "real" terrorists back in the day with the Irish and before that, Germans were dropping explosives on our heads! These Islamic types are the most useless bunch so far and would have problems causing an explosion in a bomb factory.

Seriously though, it doesn't bother us in the slightest.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

I have to say, I find this tweet rather humorous....he says they come out in masses.....yet in the pic, there are 2 people in chairs...wonder what is "masses" to him?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I'm struggling to see just one shady looking bloke, much less a "mass" of them...

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I have to say, I find this tweet rather humorous....he says they come out in masses.....yet in the pic, there are 2 people in chairs...wonder what is "masses" to him?

What he meant to say was -
"A muslim comes out with his "missus"...
edit on PM4Thu20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Haven't you heard? ISIS is training ninjas now. There are thousands in that picture.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I wonder what would happen if ISIS did not get any media coverage at all. Anyone can claim responsibility for attacks. But if they did not get any media coverage would they be considered a failure?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join