It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas winner of Muhammad cartoon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
For all those who were wondering what the cartoon looked like, here it is.
www.wnd.com...

I notice Muhammad wearing a dulband (not a dastar) giving the impression of the typical devil horns on it’s head.
Was this contest just baiting the muslim terrorists here in America, used to reveal their location?
Is it a coincidence that the 2 muslim terrorists drove from the Phoenix Arizona area?
www.phoenixnewtimes.com...
www.washingtontimes.com...

Was their southerly location related to the proximity of the Mexico Isis camps?
www.judicialwatch.org...
www.washingtontimes.com...
If there is an invasion from the Southern border, with an axis of muslim terrorists and the Mexican national army,
www.arktimes.com...
www.dailykos.com...
could this be the reason for Jade Helm 15?

+7 more 
posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I don't....I mean its like walking up to a fat person and calling them "fat". If it pisses people off to draw him then why have a contest. I certainly believe if you want to draw him you can...but why make a contest out of it. Just seems disrespectful.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Is there really a winner when there's so much unnecessary inflammatory material against someone just because there religion is different than yours?

"He can't be a man, cause he doesn't smoke the same cigarettes as me" - Jagger / Richards.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

ISIS being in Mexico gives the US good reason to send troops in Mexico and form the North American Union.

All part of the plan.

+15 more 
posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Because we live in America and will keep pissing people off until the decide they cannot stop us by killing people.

Then we will play nice.. when they play nice.

Haven't met any fat people yet who would kill me for mentioning it.
edit on 10-5-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

I don't....I mean its like walking up to a fat person and calling them "fat". If it pisses people off to draw him then why have a contest. I certainly believe if you want to draw him you can...but why make a contest out of it. Just seems disrespectful.

i'm sure this is a new concept to you it's called protest. Although you might have seen something similar on press TV. Like when they show people burning American flags. But don't worry generally when a American flag is burned nobody loses their head. ( there's a very bad pun in that last sentence look for it)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion

ISIS being in Mexico gives the US good reason to send troops in Mexico and form the North American Union.

All part of the plan.

And you silly people thought manifest destiny was concluded.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yaaaaay!
So when is there gonna be a cartoon competition ridiculing Judaism and their deity?

In the interests of fair play, I may suggest this to Pamela Geller and see if she supports it.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

originally posted by: Ancient Champion

All part of the plan.

And you silly people thought manifest destiny was concluded.

And you seem to think all Americans have a hive mentally.

+5 more 
posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Speaking of new concepts, it's called free speech. The First Amendment is alive and well.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ancient Champion

No actually it was a joke I apologize if it went over your head.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I wonder what the price tag is on that drawing!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
Yaaaaay!
So when is there gonna be a cartoon competition ridiculing Judaism and their deity?

In the interests of fair play, I may suggest this to Pamela Geller and see if she supports it.

These insults to their religion are just the icing on the cake covering up the remains of so many Muslims killed after GWB did what his god told him to do and bible reading Blair helped along

Imagine if roles were reversed and America was one of these countries and a Muslim super power did what we have done and on top of that mocked their faith all the time :-/

The artist did his best to make him look evil,got a little bit of Hitler in there too

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

It's all so.... childish!

People just don't seem to realize how they are being played, that's the really sad part in all this.

They set up the event, while the FBI provides the groomed, funded and armed patsies via one of their well paid "informants" and voila! Another heroically thwarted terrorist plot by the FBI, to huge applause and chest puffing by the knuckle draggers too dumb to realize the whole thing was a set up from the start.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
there's a major flaw in the Koran,man.....it's not inspired at all....
somewhere around sura 29 it states that the new writings of Mohamed are not to ever supersede the original writings of M
oses.
so we need to be reading our Scriptures, huh!!!! like the catholics seem to know nothing of what is written. to get it .....you have to read it

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have been saying we need to annex Mexico for years now. They will all now be paying tax directly to the NAU and greatly increase our coffers. The best way to give this country growth is to take on a #hole, legislate an update to their building and infrastructure standards, and allow the middle class from the states to invest their capital into these building projects. They wont have to import illegal mexicans to do the work, they are already there. Local job growth there, capital is channeled back to the states. It will be the reverse of what has been happening to us for the last thirty years.

Then we can lock the southern border of Mexico down as its only a third the size or less, and would be much easier to secure. Im all for it. Canadians will get the same investment opportunities, so its a win win if you ask me.

Congratulations to the winner of the contest. Hopefully they gained some financial reward as the winner.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Just like out intel services infiltrating mosques and creating home grown terror

Remember the failed bombing outside a nightclub when the gas containers crammed in the vehicle didn't go off as they were all empty:-/

Or the tube bombers choosing suicide by becoming human bombs while in Madrid the bombs went off on timers :-/

We have all been played

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

i'm sure this is a new concept to you it's called protest. Although you might have seen something similar on press TV. Like when they show people burning American flags. But don't worry generally when a American flag is burned nobody loses their head. ( there's a very bad pun in that last sentence look for it)

You are sure this is a new concept for me? Thanks ... I served in the infantry for 4 years...im sure that is most likely a new concept for you...serving your country...and you are right..I don't get upset at all when someone burns a flag. But I still find it disrespectful, which was the point of my post...it is disrespectful because not all muslims are fanatics. The difference between us is you find comfort in things like protest...but I find comfort in things like action.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Can't afford to do that with all the manufacturing no longer in this country.

Our manufacturing is at is lowest since prior to 1947 as far as number of manufacturing jobs available...

until we bring back manufacturing in this country.. we are simply screwed and cannot afford the Mexicans..

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

Because we live in America and will keep pissing people off until the decide they cannot stop us by killing people.

Then we will play nice.. when they play nice.

Haven't met any fat people yet who would kill me for mentioning it.

You should win the diplomat of the year award. Murica! Do as we please. What do you think happens when you drop a bomb killing 2 terrorists and 15 innocents? You have 13 people and their families who now hate America....but by god we got the 2 we needed to get. Hey im all for fighting terrorism...I have fought terrorism..not just talked about it on a forum...but it doesn't take a very intelligent person to see the world is getting tired of America's #. Oh America is on top now...pushing around its soft power. But who knows..maybe in 50 or 100 years America wont have that power...and no one is going to give two #s for us any more. Because of the brilliant thought process like yours.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join