It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TYT Police tAzed man to death for baggy pants.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I tried to post this in another area of ATS but was blocked. Not just told 'wrong place'. I am blocked from somewhere for some reason.
edit on 9-5-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sun May 10 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: you need 500 posts to make a thread in Posse Comitatus

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

thefreethoughtproject.com...

Here is a link that was on the utube video info. This just needs to stop soon but it looks like it may just disappear into the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. Where is the justice again? Im just not seeing it anywhere.
edit on 9-5-2015 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Just for the record there were no "Good" LEO's there.....

WTF, I want the 6 years of my young life serving in the US Army back, clearly I was not protecting my fellow American. I am spitting teeth....

For the record, when things like this happens and no LEO's step up and say that this is wrong then there is a clear case of suggesting there are no good LEO's just rumours of em.....

I keep hearing (all due respects to my ATS brothers n sisters) that cousin, brother, father etc relationships are good LEO's!

Why do we very rarely see those "Good" LEO's step up and do what is right?

I believe we need law enforcement officers and not anti police but to me there are more laws that the ones they bust end users for.

Remember Andy of Mayberry only gave Barney one bullet for his gun.... The last "Good" in America.... wait a minute that was a Black and White TV show... Oh dear

SnF

edit on 5/9/2015 by IceHappy because: edit to correct grammar too angry to type correctly

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I would not condone to say LEOs are just pure inhumane monsters and murderers, because I sincerely do not believe so. However, I believe they have a staunch racist culture, where sub-humane races can be kicked around without much of a respect.

It really amazes me, that by now, with all what's happened, they still do not get it, that even sub-human races do have rights in par with human white arian races.

I guess, the right thing to do, is to put 100% of ALL LEOs into training on what is acceptable behavior from their part and what is not. Killing for just fun for it, bbq:ing someone with tazers, group kicking someone to death- are NOT OK anymore ... ok?

Makes me also wonder, where did these guys go to Police Academy - in Saudi Arabia or Iran or what???

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I will reserve judgment until I see video prior to this when contact was initially made. The guy does say during arrest he resisted. Sometimes accidents happen. There is no audio and we cannot see the guy or what he is doing. Could there be more to the story? Maybe, maybe not... Would I want some pants hanging guy like this who probably has a mile long record around me or my family? No.

Flame on

ID
edit on 9-5-2015 by ItalianDressing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

I guess, the right thing to do, is to put 100% of ALL LEOs into training on what is acceptable behavior from their part and what is not.

I knew an ex-police officer from one of the roughest cities in America . He was a 10 year decorated veteran. He resigned the police force in around 2009 due to he had heard about the upcoming "advanced training" that was to be employed across the nation. He would not speak of it , just thats the reason he resigned....good guy too

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItalianDressing
I will reserve judgment until I see video prior to this when contact was initially made. The guy does say during arrest he resisted. Sometimes accidents happen. There is no audio and we cannot see the guy or what he is doing. Could there be more to the story? Maybe, maybe not... Would I want some pants hanging guy like this who probably has a mile long record around me or my family? No.

Flame on

ID

Your concern is what happened when this citizen was arrested for baggy pants?

No concern about the coward cop that tazes a lifeless body,non stop for over a minute?
Even as the other crooked cops leave the room, he continues to taze a lifeless body.

Would you want this cop around you or your family? He probably has a mile long record of violence.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ItalianDressing

Sagging isn't an arrestable offence in the state of Louisiana. So of course his going to resist, for being unlawfully detained. The police also lied by saying they only tazered him for 5 seconds, when the video clearly shows he got tazered for over a minute.

What a stupid law anyway! Louisiana now has moral police just like the ME.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I tend to frequent a lot of sites in my web browsing routine, and one of those sites is Kotaku. I'm a pretty big nerd, so I like to keep up with nerd stuff.
They linked an article from one of their sister sites regarding cops shooting a kid in a truck. While reading through the comments section, someone named "TangoB" said this, and it couldn't be more fitting.

"I grew up in a police family. Grandfather, uncles, aunts, cousins. Planned to be one myself until a heart problem stopped me.

My grandfather used to tell me that Andy Griffith was the only real policeman on TV. Everyone he worked with fell into one of two categories, Andys and Barneys.

The Andys were the community servants. They were people who realized the job wasn't a gateway to privelege but an actual responsibility. They served the community and were happy to do so.

The Barneys were much derided for their reactionary nature. They saw themselves as authority figures first and it was everyone elses responsibility to respond to whatever goofy demand they made or suffer the consequences. Like I said, they were seen as a joke and usually, the good apples tried to weed them out.

And then the 80s came and the Barneys came out in force. Imagine Barney Fife on steroids and armed with military level hardware and you have a good picture of the modern cop. There are good ones out there but they're being driven out of the profession the same way the Barneys used to get run out.

Now we're in the age where people are beginning to catch on to the fact that contrary to what you were taught, Mr. Policeman is never your friend. The only time i would consider calling a cop now is when times were so catastrophic that they literally could not make the situation any worse."

Here's the link to the story. I'm not posting it to derail this thread, only to give source to the commentor that I'm quoting.

Oops, I forgot to post the link. lol

gawker.com...
edit on 9-5-2015 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I didn't see them taze him. There is no audio to even hear a tazer. And if he is lifeless, tazing wont really make much difference now will it? I bet anything this punk was the typical thug and deserved whatever was coming. Again I am going by circumstanctial evidence and the law of probability on how these types typically act. His pant's around his ass.... He obviously was not a doctor, has not contributed squat to society. Is the world not a better place without types like him? i just want the other side of the story. I also bet anything his record is a mile long.

ID

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: deckdel

I guess, the right thing to do, is to put 100% of ALL LEOs into training on what is acceptable behavior from their part and what is not.

I knew an ex-police officer from one of the roughest cities in America . He was a 10 year decorated veteran. He resigned the police force in around 2009 due to he had heard about the upcoming "advanced training" that was to be employed across the nation. He would not speak of it , just thats the reason he resigned....good guy too

^ This makes a lo of sense. He probably heard about how they wanted to militarize police, and also "advanced training" could have either been "Damn, it's not 1989 out there anymore boys, shoot first ask questions later... To protect the people..(lol)". It also could have been that the advanced training was all of the riot response tactical stuff, and he just didn't agree with the violence.

Don't get me wrong, I love watching someone getting beaten to death, but at least make it affair fight.

new topics

top topics

join