It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is Your Philosophy On Life (from ATSNN)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
My Philosophies: "The truth is out there" and "We are not alone"

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   
My philosophy in life is a simple one of treating others the way I want to be treated. I feel if this was practiced by most of the people in the world, it would be a better place. You are going to have those who do not want to conform and if I had my way I would ship them to their own island and keep them from spoiling the goodness the others want to share.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
My philosophy on life is too varied and sundry to be contained here. Besides, it would kill the thread, I think. I managed to get some of it down in verse a while ago, so I will insert that, and hope it doesn't do too much damage to this intrinsic topic.

Kindred Souls

I’m a grown man
With an age old vision
I share with kindred souls
Who live, like me
Through history
And try to play their roles.

We see a way
To have our say
Without the final fight

It goes like this
And please don’t mis-
Construe me as I’m sure
The words I speak
Make me sound a freak
It’s the message inside that’s pure

I want to help
To bring about
The heaven we all foresee
And tailor-make it
For the crowd
That hears its jamboree

And all that stands
Between my sight
And making it all come true
Is a simple bit
Of Satan’s wit
“First me then, maybe, you”

It takes all of us
The petty cuss
He knew it from the start
But it seemed so very
Unfair to him
That he’s trying to tear it apart

And hoard for himself
The pieces that fall
As he catches them one by one
Lucky are they
Who answer God’s call
For that spoils all Lucifer’s fun.

Happy are they
Who turn lust aside
And let their own heart be true
It’s those who refuse
Each moment to use
In search of the source of all light
Who end up with him
And he uses them
To fill every heart with fright

So think of this now
And don’t forget how
We all depend on our souls
To keep us warm
In the heart of life’s storm
And when we’re in cold empty holes

thanks for asking.

peace out.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
My philosophy on life would be...

Dont waste your time philosophising on life because it will only change and make you look like an idiot.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Keep your sense of humor.

Nothing in excess.

Try to be a good and generous person, but only give as much as you can spare (materially and emotionally)

oh, and

"Prepare To Be Disappointed"

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
1. Treat others as you wish to be treated
2. That some things in life are worth fighting for.
3. Ignorance is NOT bliss.

=]

-wD

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I believe it’s important to occasionally sit down and take stock in the things you believe in. Sure, its easy to list off the things you don’t believe or have discarded because your journey has taught you better, still, it’s often hard to actually list off the things that you do believe. I learned this in a fellowship discussion group long ago. Since then I’ve had to occasionally sit down and put on paper the things that have been bouncing around inside my head.

I start with the last list I made and remove the things I’ve learned to be, well, not wrong but no longer applying to me. Then I add what I’ve learned over the time since I wrote it and go from there.

It makes things allot easier when I’m asked about my beliefs as well. Rather than having to go into a drawn out explanation I can hand them the latest list. I highly recommend this to everyone as well.

Matter of fact, I have learned that its thru the sharing and caring we have in each others lives that we are best able to grow.

Now:

I believe that before man, before the Earth, before the beginning of time, the truth existed, it’s the only thing that has never changed. It’s the only thing that has never needed to change.

I believe that unconditional love is the greatest gift you can give to this world, And to yourself.

I believe that the path someone walks does not make him or her holy. They must make the path holy regardless of the path they have chosen.

I believe that if you can’t see god in everything, than you can’t see god in anything.

I believe that there is only one race, the human race, and we’re all in it together, whether we like it or not.

I believe that forgiveness is not a gift to the person that wronged you; Forgiveness is a gift to yourself so that you may go on with your life in peace.

I believe that even though we express ourselves individually our spirits are all a part of the same being, the one who created all things. E Pluribus Unum, Out of many (people) One (spirit).

I believe that my true reflection will never be seen in a mirror before me, but in the eyes and hearts of the people I share my life with.

I believe that each of us has only one true gift we can give to this world, the gift of ourselves. Everything else will fall away

I believe that political power in the hands of religion has always, always, led to tyranny. I also believe that political power in the hands of religion will always lead to tyranny.

I believe that I have yet to meet a person who could not teach me something, if I will only pay attention.

I believe that every religion or designated path is in itself a cult, for no other reason than it narrows your mind from the broader realities.

I believe that your soul is as unique as the fingerprints on your hand. No one knows what you have learned and of the journey which brought you here. No one that is, except you. That’s why it’s important to share.

I believe that hugs make kids grow. (And they’re not bad for adults either)

I believe that though I am but a drop in the ocean, I am still the ocean. So are you.

I believe that if your heart is at peace with the life your living and your soul is at peace with your creator, who ever you consider that creator to be, than everything else is just icing on the cake.

I believe that hate is a poison to the soul of the person that is doing the hating.

I believe that all who teach us leave a part of their soul in ours.

I believe that in our darkest and most personally damned moments there is a light shining brightly to guide us, and we never realize that till long years have given us perspective.

I believe that your life is a reflection of your perspective on it. If you go around seeing things as being terrible then they inherently will be.

I believe that I have much to learn, and I know I will enjoy every moment of learning it.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I think life is all about fun...i dont wanna sound immature or anything..but really what is our use (us humans) on this planet..all we're doing is destroying it, we are such a tiny part of the universe that i think that no matter how hard you try you cant change sh*t. Anyways i believe in living for the moment, one day at a time. I think ppl take life to seriously,, come on! were all just gonna end up being worm food no matter how serious we were and how many days we worked 9-5 to go home to your family eat meatloaf watch the game and go to bed. Ppl neet to slack off a bit, I live with my mom and my brother on an (almost) self sufficient farm and we dont think about the future (of course we think of the winter ahead and stuff like that), im 17, im in my last year of high school, i have no plans for college and frankly...i just dont care! you only live once ppl! enjoy it! love your god love your woman and love your beer!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
well masqua and mrwupy ' my sediments exactly.
YET! there is so much more to what we are, why we are here, are we on the right path, who are we, evolution? or creation ? ( they are two seperate things! ).
Life is about interaction and reaction. The core of our being ( our soul ) is energy'and the life force of energy needs to be in constant reaction to survive. Have you ever heard of 'string theory', and yes unconditional love is the constant integrity that allows pure flow with all energy
I am still learning every day about myself and the ripple effect, as I wade in the pond! I do believe we are interconected and that with each word or interaction with another our soul absorbs a new outlook as well as confirms or changes our own beliefs.
I was privlaged to experience being in spirit form once, my energy was just pure unconditional love, which in this dimentional vocabulary is hard to explain. Yet the message to me in this experience was that nothing worrisome matters, day to day struggles should not be the focus of true enlightenment , as the end result is and always has been total unconditional love. this is the meaning of life and what our life force returns to. And I cant wait! It was so uphoric . I also found healing others through reiki had a similar feeling of the unconditional love that I experienced.
So thats my short spin as I could go on for hours. Yawn...yawn...yawn

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Everybody has their own philosophy because no-one has exactly the same life experience. I think it all depends on what you allow to affect your perception. It honestly saddens me to see people sucked into organised religions because it seems to lead to narrow-mindedness and a lack of acceptance for other people's beliefs. I'm in no way saying religious beliefs are wrong, its just that in my opinion (and my opinion is based on what I perceive to be the world around me) there are more constructive ways to lead your life. So then my own philosophy is based on love, logic, reasoning and tolerence.

Do whatever you want, believe whatever you want, as long as it does not affect the actions and beliefs of anyone else.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I don't know where to begin..

So much to say..

I couldn't even think of a decent subject title..

We are all made in the image & likeliness of God - this is surprisingly accurate.. Because we have the same inherited powers God the eternal consciousness has. Where as he/she God created the Universe & everything in it.. meaning the creation of all matter.. the visible secptrum & the unseen dark matter.. this currently beyond our comprehention.. this amazing cycle of energies with no limit nor end the constantly expanding imploding wonders. The evolution has been up to us & our brothers in our galaxy which have helped us.
We have the same powers as our Father the Lord - The Creator- becuase thats simply what we're capable of doing.. creating our own realities.. which some of us are aware we're doing this.. others are unaware but continually create their reality asleep..(don't be afraid) but are like sleep wakers.. wondering why these things happen? something external is doing this to me? scientifically proven we currently use 12% of our brains.
We create our realities because Every THOUGHT Every WORD Every ACTION & Every DREAM adds to the manifestation of our reality.

But why believe me?

Im trying to be as uncryptic as possible..

Now the 10 Commandments.. passed down to Moses the chosen leader of the Hebrews(Jews) the Nephilium.. Whos DNA was altered by the commonly know 'gery' aliens.. The bilble called this force(grey aliens) the Jehovah.. & this Jehovah in the Exodus of the Hebrews, passed down to Moses little more than guildlines.. these AREN'T commandments but merly suggestions to measure our 'Awakening' our 'Remenberance' our becoming to understand that WE ARE THE SAME AS GOD.. Yet we're caught in the matrix of fear.. collectively causing ourselves to forget so that you can 'choose' again & know ourselves again 'EXPERIENTUALLY' as God once again.

But why believe me?

Leaving Egypt.. the Hebrews walked 40 years in desert heat to their promissed land.. Did Moses part the red sea? or was it that, quote - pillar of cloud by day & pillar of fire by night - UFO that guided them through the desert, shealtering them from the heat of the sun, feeding them while camped at sometimes months at a time. 'Pillar' sound familiar? a bit like the huge cigar UFO's seen world wide? we also know that super technologies such as UFO's are capable of anti-gravity flight, this could be what parted the red sea. So when this 'Jehovah' that directed Moses to mount Cyanide, to recieve the 10'your God if ya follow these'ments it descended
upon him & he entered the 'charroit of fire' cigar shaped UFO.. & he returned with a glow about hes face & his hair had turned white.. this is sometime consistant with abdutions these days.. traces of radiation etc..

But why believe me?

Im trying to stay on topic.. but philosphy is a broard subject..

There's a lot of lies in the Holy Bible.. for example - Orginal sin or born into sin, there is no such thing.. this is but a control method.. there is NO SUCH PLACE A HELL, nor is there Heavan(a place you go for a certain reward) when your energy life form(SOUL) true form, dicides its time to leave or it can no longer gain experience in this body, you will die, your frequency will change.. nothing the super-conscious or conscious mind can do to stop it.
And all percieved bounderies in the realm of the realitive in which we're in, will no longer apply, and you will truly be in Heaven. Hitler the so called anti-Christ is in 'Heaven'.
So that's what we're given free choice.. because our Father, God to which we're apart knows the end result is assured.. that we will all one day live the 10 commandments by choice.. this is the souls mission this is what your doing here, there are energies that were amongst us as teachers the great Buddha, Krishna, & the the Son of God, Lord Jesus Christ.. & some that are still here. Yet we are still babies on the evolutionary scale.
Why a method of control? because back in the day there was no official laws nor law inforcement as there is in this disgusting modern society.. therefore the people running the 'show' the Rabbis & the Priests came up with a way to control people - & what better control mothod than FEAR? & what greater Fear than the fear of God? eg. If you rape this women you shall surely go to hell, if you kill these people God will surely punish you.. creating a vengeful God a spiteful God.. Which is not so, there is nothing unknown to God.. she has a great sense of humour, no human condition is not known to he nor any swear word she hasn't heard.

But why believe me?

OK we've established that the '10 commandments' are mere guidlines, which brings me to 'right' & 'wrong' which is another huge misconception,
however there is Karma becuase this is how the Universe works it can't work any-other way, by all means kill that person by all means rape & steel.. you wont go to hell, but it WILL come back to you..
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.. we all know that one & doesn't it just feel so right?

But why believe me?

Me so tired now.. how do I sticky another post to this??.. Oh im so n00b!! if this intersts you read my post 'Parable of the little soul & the sun'.

Never fear, Never fear.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join