It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Original Sin was the Mix between Human DNA and the DNA of the Fallen Angels.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

don't waste your time arguing with skeptics who won't change their mind anyway. Watch this instead to supplement what you already know:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Origional Sin is a specific concept diffrent than the episode you are referring to in "The Book of Enoch" and is a Christian creation.

The stories you are citing as a history are not historical in nature and are an aligoric device trying to relate theological theory to some written discussion.

Some of the early church fathers that contributed to the development of this doctrine were: Origen (3rd century), Cyprian (3rd century), Ambrose of Milan (4th century). But it was in the 5th century that Augustine fixed the meaning of the original sin. In developing his theory of the original sin, he was mainly influenced by such early church fathers as Cyprian and Ambrose. In his writings Augustine acknowledges particular debt to these two writers. Influenced by Augustine, the council of Carthage (411-418 C.E.) and Orange (529 C.E) brought theological speculation about original sin into official dictionary (wordbook) of the church. In other words, the councils of Carthage and Orange confirmed Augustine’s theology of the original sin as a core belief of Christianity.

My main point in posting a reply to your post is to point out "Original Sin" is a separate concept than the one you are attributing to as coming from an episode in "The Book of Enoch" and to state my opinion that the stories in these books are not a history.

On both counts what I have said is true.

Take it or leave it.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I have been quoting directly from ancient texts. Nothing i have stated in this thread was made up by me, or misinterpreted.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Thank you sir. Let's get our terminology correct.

a reply to: dragonridr

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JusticeLover

You are not understanding what I stated.

The original sin was committed by Eve, Adam, and the serpent. I later stated that this original sin, the intercourse between Eve and the Serpent/Angel that Elohim put there to tend the garden of Eden, was repeated by the other 200 fallen rebellious angels and women, and their union had begotten the Nephilim.

The spread of this sin, the mix between the DNA of humans and fallen angels was the main cause for the flood that covered most of the Earth.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The mix of human DNA with fallen angel DNA is a sin every human is born with. We still have some remnants of the dna from the 200 fallen angels who had begotten children/Nephilim.

Humans and angels/fallen angels were never supposed to procreate the Nephilim which spread corruption all over the Earth.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: saadad

But i don't understand why they didn't write exact scenario of what was going on? Why using apple and tree and haven and all other unimportant words. They just masked what happen and put a big question mark on whole thing.

Have you ever been or currently skilled in a craft or skill? If you come across laymen would you not explain it better a fellow journeyman than you would a laymen? The more you understand the easier it is to find symbolism with just about everything else. Why? As above, so below.

If you were to give away the farm, what does that leave you with? The answer to your question is within your own post.

edit on 8-5-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
The actual original "Sîn" is akkadian, it's the moon.

The moon has its 4 week cycle in a (Moon)th/month. While these cycles in the heavens go throughout, our counterpart the fee-male (she pays the price)has MENstruation period, defiantly connected to the macro scale of moon/month.

The feemale cultivates an egg, it becomes a neutral egg, and is penetrates from the males seamen. Hence "virgin" Mary, and Eve comes from Adam.

If Adam represents man, then what comes before a males birth? Seamen, from sexual friction..

The church is taking the knowledge and actual process of our own being and making stories of it. A couple thousands years ago we didn't have microscope and tech like today, how did they know this stuff?

The average human anywhere had no idea of it just saw each other as bodies, they were clueless of the microcosm and macrocosm relationship, where the priests and heirarchies had this knowledge, hence knowledge is power...

Needless to say; the moon egg of the feemale, governed by Sîn (phonetic, they manipulated the language when they created their own)..

Man is born IN Sin. Born in the moon egg of the woman's MENstration period. The ancients put the knowledge in their language, symbols and phonetics. . Which were later manipulated and changed into new languages (let us go down and confuse man, and the Lordade them speak in different tongues).

But belive the most bought and distributed book since it's creation. It's not part of an agenda or anything. ...

My two cents worth

just two cents?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Why haven't you responded to my post? Completely skip it and don't acknowledge anything that isn't from possible misinterpreted texts from ancient languages ?

I would appreciate the host of this thread and concept to respond to my post, as I took the time to respond and read your thread.

Deconstruct what I have said; but in order to do that you have to do your own research of all ancients and connect the dots. Is that possible for you, or just an open book has all the answers ?

Thanks

edit on 8-5-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Adam and Eve had other sons and daughters, such as Seth which did not have the fallen angel dna. Only the descendants from Cain, the son of the serpent had the fallen angel dna. (later on the 200 fallen angels had begotten children with daughters of men) But the lineage of Jesus had been maintained as Elohim wanted.

Jesus' lineage came from Seth.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

The mix of human DNA with fallen angel DNA is a sin every human is born with. We still have some remnants of the dna from the 200 fallen angels who had begotten children/Nephilim.

Humans and angels/fallen angels were never supposed to procreate the Nephilim which spread corruption all over the Earth.

Ok. I believe everyone has the right to their own opinions. If you study the history of the emergence of the concept of "Original Sin" you will see that it does not relate to the examples you have brought forward for the "Book of Enoch" as the "Book of Enoch" is not considered religious cannon by either the Christian or Jewish faiths. In addition a key concept in Jewish faith is we are born free of sin so to attribute original sin to these writings does not make sense to me.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

a reply to: jjkenobi

Adam and Eve had other sons and daughters, such as Seth which did not have the fallen angel dna. Only the descendants from Cain, the son of the serpent had the fallen angel dna. (later on the 200 fallen angels had begotten children with daughters of men) But the lineage of Jesus had been maintained as Elohim wanted.

Jesus' lineage came from Seth.

Ok...then why? Maintaining Jesus's lineage, so non-alien hybrid people right? Who are they the Native Americans? Aboriginals? Jews? Muslims?

Who are the alien bastards? Whites, Hispanics? .....probably the Russians.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

i am sorry but what you are saying makes no sense whatsoever.

You are taking a word from the ENGLISH language, sin, which didn't even exist during the Akkadian empire, or for over 1,000 years later, and you are taking the name of the moon god of the Akkadians which was Sin or Nanna to mean these words are related?

How are they related at all? when English did not exist back then, and didn't exist for over 1,000 years later?

The words in Hebrew, Greek or even Aramaic for what sin means don't coincide phonetically or grammatically with the English word for "sin".

In Aramaic the word for sin is "hobha" which can mean either what we know as sin or debt.

Greek and Hebrew words for Sin

Biblical words for sin

Hebrew

râ?âh, cha??â'âh (chata), râshâ?, ?âvôn, pesha?, 'âsham, tâ?âh, pâsha?, shâgâh

Greek nouns

hamartia, parapt?ma, parabasis, asebeia, hamart?ma

Greek adjectives

pon?ros, kakos, adikos, anomos, enochos.

Greek verbs

hamartan?, plana?, parabain?

www.theopedia.com...

The etymology of the word sin in old English is "Syn" and originally "sunjō".

In Greek Sin/Syn means to miss the mark of a target (in archery), although hitting the target. Which has nothing to do with the god of the Moon of the Akkadians.

edit on 8-5-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

To the Jewish faith man is born free of sin because to them man's "soul" is pure, innocent and untainted.

To Jewish faith sins committed out of a lack of knowledge, such as tainted DNA, are not considered as sin.

However, there were Jewish teachers in Talmudic times who believed death was a punishment for Adam's sin. The original sin.

Just because the Catholic church, among other denominations of Christians do not consider certain ancient books such as the Book of Enoch as part of their religious cannon it doesn't mean they were/are right in this assertion.

The Book of Enoch happens to be the oldest known Jewish work not included in the Bible. It is the oldest account, among some others.

BTW, there are some Christian denominations which do consider the Book of Enoch as an inspired book, and some other books such as the Book of Moses as part of their canon. The book of Moses has many similarities to the book of Enoch.

edit on 8-5-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Prior to the fall Adam and Eve did not have bodies of flesh.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

Some believe that, but Elohim created man from clay to form his body. This reference clearly states it was a physical body that Elohim created. He then blew into the physical form he had created, Adam, to give him a soul.

However, the garden of Eden didn't necessarily have to exist on Earth physically, even though there is a site in Mesopotamia that was named Eden. But it wasn't the garden of Eden. The garden of Eden could have been another dimension, and not the third dimension we are familiar with.
edit on 8-5-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

edit on 8-5-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

a reply to: guitarplayer

Some believe that, but Elohim created man from clay to form his body. This reference clearly states it was a physical body that Elohim created. He then blew into the physical form he had created, Adam, to give him a soul.

However, the garden of Eden didn't necessarily have to exist on Earth physically, even though there is a site in Mesopotamia that was named Eden. But it wasn't the garden of Eden. The garden of Eden could have been another dimension, and not the third dimension we are familiar with.

The NT states the God is a spirit if we were created in the image of God why would we be made of clay? Personaly I think that we were spiritualy one form before the fall and due to the fall we lost our spiritual manisfestation.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

At least it forced you to do some research, that's great.

It's about phonetic, the original vocal reverberation you completely ignored the piece of those creating new languages installing the former original knowledge in it, which confused man.

You use the scripture as your reference for OP; dismiss the fact it clearly states, and I quote from Genesis;

The LORD said, "Behold, they are one people, and they all have the same language. And this is what they began to do, and now nothing which they purpose to do will be impossible for them. 7:Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, so that they will not understand one another's speech." 8:So the LORD scattered them abroad from there over the face of the whole earth; and they stopped building the city".
~ Genesis 11:7

Then go on to tell me something that I know, English wasn't invented yet, then linking old English references for the word sin, dismissing the fact that phonetic is the vocal reverberation of the moon in a time before your scripture was written, not the newer-twisted version of the (then) established church. We were speaking in vocals before writing and createing symbols of language.

You also dismiss the reality of the female cycle in a month, the egg, the seamen, and that is how man was first born in any sin. Adam can only be a product of sperm and egg, being the son of man.

It's before the churches erected, that these factions created new languages and mixed phonetics with symbols and alternate meanings.

This is why the church is rich, powerful, and its followers have always been easy to trick. Obviously genesis 11:7 (if your a scripture guy) is written, and came out of the "lords" mouth. And confused man, hence, your still confused to the original knowledge of man.

What a nice lowered one, I mean "LORD".. mind games I tell yea. ..

Also on this point, since we are here; Jesus was not how that characters ORIGINAL name was pronounced (phonetic).

Reading the original Hebrew bible, you pronounce the characters name (that character the much later church called Jesus), it wasn't pronounced "Je" - with tongue on mouth roof, harsh sound of vocal push.. that was created later.

Language was the origination of confusion and division, especially regarding the knowledge of Man and it's origins..

But the knowledge is embedded deep in language,; like a branches of a tree, the trunk of the tree represents the original/common lip/spoken language of man before scripture, and the branches are all the newer and twisted languages - branching from the mother tongue.

Origination is simple math; there are 7.5 billion humans on Earth (anagram for heart, more word play), go back to everyone's grandparents, grandparents grandparents... you will eventually reach the first being that was put here; WAY before any language was created, and any scripture was written (Which I belive was androgynous).

Following scripture is a dishonest service to your own soul, and is why we are trapped here. We take way second hand knowledge, from twisted languages going back before churches.. as fact, when logically (god gave us a brain to think for ourselves) it's mostly manipulation of original sources predating most languages even Hebrew. .

Again, churches are rich and powerful and do not distribute their wealth to the poor, sick, and dying.

What would your Jesus think of that? I think he would (if he existed) oppose current churches and Christianity, which has spilled more blood, sin and deception then any other throughout recent time.

You can dismiss most of this; the god in the bible obviously is dishonest and a jeleous one indeed..

"I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. 3:You shall have no other gods before Me. 4:You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth."
~ Exodus 20:3

Yea what a nice guy. Don't reach your potential, don't expand and explore your internal and external heights, do not accept any GODS BEFORE (meaning there were gods before he showed up), and love THEE GOD no matter what, this is your first commandment.

Defend this guy and the church of blood and control. The metaphor of drinking Jesus blood and eating his body (bread and wine, which is unhealthy btw) is a VAMPIRESQUE cult like practice, and honestly disturbing en mass...

I'm done here though, these conversations go nowhere and either do Christians. Hence none ever came back telling us about heaven lol.

Disclaimer - I don't dislike or oppose Christians as humans, only the ideologies and doctrination that govern them. Relate to my second thread.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer

The NT states the God is a spirit if we were created in the image of God why would we be made of clay? Personaly I think that we were spiritualy one form before the fall and due to the fall we lost our spiritual manisfestation.

The manifestation of Elohim includes the physical. in order to create man Elohim had to create the physical world, hence once again corroborating the fact that Adam and Eve were created physically and not just spiritually.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The forbidden fruit was a psychedelic mushroom. When they ate it they became "experienced". They quickly became ultra aware of themselves and their nakedness. They quickly realized they were more than animals.

This pissed off our alien gods who made us using their DNA and native animals of earth.
They only wanted us to be complacent slaves, digging for gold as that is why we were made.

Our alien God creators must not of counted on strong psychedelics opening our ancestor's eyes.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join