It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Original Sin was the Mix between Human DNA and the DNA of the Fallen Angels.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:22 PM

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: guitarplayer

The NT states the God is a spirit if we were created in the image of God why would we be made of clay? Personaly I think that we were spiritualy one form before the fall and due to the fall we lost our spiritual manisfestation.

The manifestation of Elohim includes the physical. in order to create man Elohim had to create the physical world, hence once again corroborating the fact that Adam and Eve were created physically and not just spiritually.

Please show me where Elohim has manifested in the physical in the OT. thanks

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:07 PM

a reply to: The Vagabond

Methuselah is describing how he thinks his son is like the sons of the angels, but Noah wasn't one of the Nephilim. He wasn't conceived from woman and fallen angel.

The above should read as "Methuselah is describng how he thinks his grandson is like the sons of the angels..."

Methuselah was the grandfather of Noah.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:15 PM

Didn't Elohim create the Earth, and all creatures in it? Didn't he create man from clay/dust. He had to create the Earth, a physical place to create mankind. He put mankind in charge of all beasts which again corroborates that Adam and Eve were physical beings.

When Elohim gave birth to Jesus Christ through the Virgin Mary his manifestation (Jesus the son of Elohim)was as a human/physical, and not just a spiritual being.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:41 AM

Didn't Elohim create the Earth, and all creatures in it? Didn't he create man from clay/dust. He had to create the Earth, a physical place to create mankind. He put mankind in charge of all beasts which again corroborates that Adam and Eve were physical beings.

When Elohim gave birth to Jesus Christ through the Virgin Mary his manifestation (Jesus the son of Elohim)was as a human/physical, and not just a spiritual being.

Still can't show where He manifested Himself physicaly in the OT can you.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 03:49 AM
All I can say is I yearn for a site to debate the true meaning of the Bible but having read it finally last year in English after only reading it in Greek all my life I finally realized why I always found it so impossible. Anyone who says the language doesn't matter needs to read up on that cuz not only is it a completely different book in English I'm sad so many are deceived by and left in the dark, it is devoid of the otherwise hidden allegory and truth as we should expect. Not only that but should you know ancient Hebrew you'd get another part of the allegory. But even the surface story loses all nuances which should be keywords. For example, a simple one is saying the fallen angels came down from the heavens. In Greek heaven is different than sky/space. What a different world wed live in if this one thing were fixed to say the fallen angels "descended from their abode in space." I can tell you one thing, a bunch more people would be more terrified than excited by UFOs. Or an example not yet mentioned in this thread, Cains name hides in English the meaning "planted or inserted" which I'm nobody to say that's important but what if a three some happened in eden? Who really knows but say it did. The fallen Angel would have no penis and furthermore just last week a woman birthed twins from two men who we know can both impregnate a woman with twins if intercourse takes place within 72 hrs. Could Abel be natural but Cain implanted into the uterus? It's just too complex to tell without major study but I guarantee study in English won't yield results. If one thing is agreed on tho, DNA is the key to Eden, to noahs flood, and maybe to the end. We know in noahs time God sent the flood cuz humanity was corrupt and Noah clean (the two words here very important as this corrupt would be what you'd use to describe someone unfit to Wed a royal and Noah describer would hint to purebred). But however the fallen with no genitals learned to have sex with or procreate with humanity the last straw was when they began to" sin against" (f-word) the birds, beeeeep the fish beeeeep the mammals etc. In English" sin against the fish" would leave one having no clue to meaning. But one thing is sure, DNA is so sacred so important to leave natural and unmodified that God destroyed all of man, the one creation he adored and whom he held higher than the highest of archangels (which always floors me with a desire to understand, why am I so incredibly treasured by God when even I hate myself) just to make sure DNA wasn't lost forever to a false code. One reason we need to understand DNA more be fire playing with it. Heck what if all consciousness and power to manifest the universe is held by man in our dna? Many theories think that including the popular holographic universe theory (watvh holographic disclosure 1-15 on YouTube to understand it's probably the best video ever made) and if coaxed to lose original DNA even God wouldn't survive cuz creation and consciousness would be switched off. English? Bah...humbug

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:30 AM
The Moon is Sin, and we are birthed through the canal as sea men apparently to re pay a debt to sin, who is an agent for whatever dead entities are on saturn. This is the coding, and every word in our language seems to be a pseudo legalistic way to entrap souls in a recycling to never get out of the burden of repaying for the debt of sin with all of our energy being sent to Saturn. The Living Paying the Dead. While everything is set up here as mockery, laughing at us.

What we have to realize however, is the dark side would like us to believe we are in one thing that is ruled by dark, without a rescue, and our own efforts are futile as well. And then they like to code it all in our language so our subconscious picks it up and in our media, speaking this double speak around us consciously, language based on all its oldest meanings as well as its new definitions. But they find people obey other people's laws and statutes if the other person is wealthy looking. People are submissive and think they must obey the bad ideas of another, they seem to allow the bad ideas of another to govern them instead of governing themselves.

So their legalese and psuedo criminal coding is not something anyone has to support, they can define things for themselves and cut all ties to Saturn.

To us of course, sin is basically when you harm someone else instead of shine love. That is sin. Each religion may make a slightly different mix and add different customs to it, but overall that the normal thing, what strikes our conscience. That we have a conscience that bad behavior or intentions can strike it, shows that we are not operating under their false pseudo workings at all. That they are merely attempting to tie everything up, thinking their contract to sell us to this is signed sealed and delivered when in fact its anything but and we always have a choice.

To govern ourselves with our own definitions and to honor our Conscience within and Spirit within. Which is why, the kingdom of heaven or precious pearl really lies within us. Everything without is designed as a trap.

I've been looking into some of the research on this, including David Icke, but this channel has the most in depth look into the massive etymology in the languages we use daily:

Then after watching all of this, watched Jupiter Ascending, and wondered why they felt it was so important to either get this out, OR to try and fictionalize it all again, because once people see it in a movie, they won't take it siriously.

But even more important to me is that they are just trying to program once again, to think there is no Good up there or in existence.

But to me, no Good means no infinity and we're in a finite system. Because if consciousness, spirit is to grow infinitely up, as it would naturally in infinity, all things are designed to grow from seed to tree, and trees grow very tall. If consciousness is to grow, it has to increase understanding of everyone and everything and Love/empathy or its shrunk smaller, withdrawing support or empathy is a shriveled spirit/soul. Darth Vader is more machine than man or spirit. So infinity can only exist if there is something beyond this duality that is advanced understanding, compassion, consciousness and Love. No longer possible to harm with empathy and understanding of others. And therefore, the whole concept of their legalistic BS, that they try to ensnare us with, where it is only Darkness outside us, and where light itself is only a trap, everything serving their twisted aims, is finite.

To me if its finite, its already over and it would cease to be, given the length of time at work here.

So if someone is true to their heart, they're going to disk all this nonsense, even about sex. Love and Family is not slavery and Sin as they code, but natural expressions of human spirit and psyche.

Whatever one believes about Spirit/Divinity/Source going within and gaining Love and Understanding of everyone and growing up enough to govern self and abandoning the bad ideas of a bully is more important.
edit on 9-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:24 AM
It wasn't an apple in the tree, it was a pair on the ground...

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:37 AM
Just a quick addition. There are many who look at the concept of etymology in all languages that tie into each other, and dismiss that the dark side is attempting to massively control their minds, with a cursive spell, and knowing their natural submissiveness to all things perceived as laws, so this is a mind control operation, because naturally the dark side in the chess game does not have those inherent rights, and no amount of conniving gives this.

But have to say, that the codes in the language 100% synchronizes and matches up with biblical wording, with elite corporate logo's, with every thing in the media, it just all comes together in a way that blows the mind actually.

And having watched that, it all leaps out. So I watched that and then Apple wants your DNA, no doubt, of course the moon does, and supposedly is recycling some people.

Then my son found this, due to having one of our favorite witty, humorous actresses, Felicia Day.

And here it is again. The moon. The reset. 0. Horses and harvest by fire. Its all told again. So do the writers know the plot and the actors just go along for the ride, or do the actors get filled in, or did they understand it all before taking the part.

Basically its saying yes to Saturn and telling it its time for the pause in the breathe and preparation for the reset to 0, the big cycle. Whether or not the reset is artificial, a layer on top of this, or a real harvest with bodies hitting the ground, isn't apparent because I don't see them winning any more cycles.

Just another random show, on another random day, and it has the same predictable plot.

This isn't a joke, its not the long shot, its not something a few are focusing too much on. This is the game plan by the elite for thousands of years longer than the bible.

Does it take away the natural conscience and progression of soul, whereby we ourselves are guided within, and know that harming others is what is called sin? No, actually it doesnt for those waking up or those standing on the rock of Love in their souls who see the best with innocence in their religions, but that is not what the religion is all about.

It was a dark hat plot all along, and its time to see it, and send the middle rose of our hand to them in a very disrespectful NO. Not to the religion or the belief one has, but to them, el ites minions of satan, the moon ies who try to boss us around and herd us back into our livestock pens, and saturn which needs a mommy, not a mare, really badly.

By the way the idea of sin being sex, as some think about the garden of eden also makes sense, because that is the way they send in new sea men, or slaves, and so called the whole concept of conceived in sin.

But a wise and loving heart doesnt link sin with sex or children, nor humans with slaves, nor hybrids, ie dna of any sort, with anything, and just sees awareness, behaviors, integrity or lack of it, and has compassion for everyone including these very sick hearts making all this stuff up to try and entrap others. They need a hug, maybe a tough love hug after a good swift narding.

Sometimes when you read a book its best to really research deeply what you're believing, and use your inner wisdom, light and love to guide you, because the outer story is a tad ridiculous.

Its a wonderful gift to look deeply into the symbols and meanings because its like a key to unravel everything with and you find there is nothing that can be left alone, it often all says the same thing. And then you go, oh really, well saturn NO, and here is my middle rose to disrespectively tell you to move along now little boy. Really nice to see what you just clean up and you keep your energy and your definitions to yourself, they pit they dig becomes something that awaits only them, who worked so hard on believing their own spells working.

There is no sin in lovemaking, the sin is in using someone or having power over someone, not in consent. There is no sin in babies, no matter what their dna. Common sense and real Goodness/God/Tao of Love tells you that in your own heart and soul that should be capable of self governing.
edit on 9-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:47 AM
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

At least someone understands what I'm conveying. .

Appreciate your input

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:24 PM
a reply to: Unity_99

The entire analogy of being born in sin, is about this;

When two people love make, the male sperm penetrates the neutral egg of the feemale.

Then biology of the body takes place, and through this process their is "sacred geometry".

This is the only way soul light can be brought into the prism/body. As at a certain stage in the womb, the inCUBEbation takes place and consciousness installs within the fetus.

Again the only way any of us as conscious beings within internal light; can be in a prism.

Don't get the languages confused with truth.. Truth is what IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN.

What created the birthing process? What created consciousness which is separate but integrated in the prism/body ? Where does the light thst allows us to see in dreams, visions, hallucinations etc .. come from? It's definitely not fire light, trust me, I know the difference of an element and soul light.

It's important to take this information seriously as truth is being caged and hidden from us on most levels in this reality - on the contrast, it's more important to not get pissed and angry at these lown lives controlling human energy..

Because we have eachother to share the keys, to unlock the knowing on the ledge to self discovery (Know-ledge). That's why is most important to not divide eachother by religions, ideologies, half truths, and what makes us comfortable even if far from truth.

Division is the opposite of Unity.

I don't need a book to tell me that.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:26 PM
There is a way a person could intellectually run with the concept of sex and nephilum/hybrids connected to sin.

The natural outcome of sex is children. If it is loosely called sin to link children to the behaviors and lessons that take place here, often the catalysts are bad events, then what do the dead need to eat to revive? Our flesh and dna? Not sure that this is a corporal thing. They take the electrical charges negative and positive to jumpstart. But our spirit is entering into the Electric Universe, we're not born of it. We enter the dvd for lessons. Its neutral electrically, though may end up accumulating a charge through choices and experience.

if they need a jumpstart back to life, could it be intellectually they need to learn more, and are stagnated in their void? That means they need to have experiences, good and bad, and so we are tricked, forced, enslaved, fallen to, not sure how to see that but, entered and re-entered into the testing ground and they are stealing our lessons and rewiping us, but it doesnt work as everything is a forever snapshot in infinity so the lessons and our work always stands and its pointless to wipe our memory, and that is going to continue to bleed through and guide us.

So really they could watch the movie.

Perhaps that is what they're doing, and the dark side is truly coming from our misguided religious in their own way, el ites here who've twisted it all up.

Maybe they're eating our lessons, the electrical ionized charges, and trying to move past where they got stuck in a lower level groove on the record. If so, being born into sin via a means to populate the earth would serve them.
That they enter into the game as some of the elites would be first hand knowledge to them.

Because the most valuable gold in existence is knowledge, and that happens via experience.

They're vamping off our experiences and thus they call sin, the way to enter the world.

It would be their sin if people enter without full legal consent as slaves.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:16 PM
This entire concept is not new. It's known as the doctrine of the serpent seed and can be found in many places including Wikipedia. If you look it up, one of the first things you will notice is how controversial it is.

You really don't need to bring Enoch into the discussion. The idea that Eve had sex with Lucifer (the serpent) is enough.

Personally, I believe it is correct not only from the way I read Genesis but also from some of the things Jesus said in the New Testament.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:43 PM
To reply to: ElectricUniverse

and one of the tribes of Israel did not completely eradicate the Nephilim sothat they became servants to the tribe of Israel To that particular tribe.

....even to this day. The scripture passages is in the lst few chapters in Joshua. you can draw your own conclusions from there
edit on 9-5-2015 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:27 PM
a reply to: Elementalist

Well aware, its a way they're coding it, trying to cast a spell on the subconscious, that can understand far more layers. Also think they code it so much they believe it somewhat. Have never understood with all that they know how they can remain so confident, as if knowing something more, that will keep them safe and on top of the spiritual reality we're all from and in. Why does law of consequence not affect them?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:34 PM
Hey Electric Universe, have you seen my thread on The Canaanites and the Anunaki - or why kill innocent children.

My theory in a nutshell: God ordered the total annihilation/genocide of the Canaanite peoples, including children, because they were descendents/genetically mixed with the children of rebel angels who took human wives.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:51 PM

Still can't show where He manifested Himself physicaly in the OT can you.

Again, if Elohim needed to create the Earth, a physical place to create all creatures and mankind isn't that evidence that Adam and Eve were physical beings?

Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Dust/clay is physical. The point we were discussing is that Adam and Eve were created as physical beings.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:45 PM
a reply to: Elementalist

You're a bit off on your theories here. As a Mesopotamian Reconstructionist, let me see if I can help you clarify some of the terminology applied to deities and man in Mesopotamia.

Let's start with Sîn. Sîn is not the Akkadian moon-god.

There are four major cultures one refers to when discussing Mesopotamia: the Sumerians, the Akkadians, the Assyrians, and the Babylonians, the latter two of which also include the Neo-Assyrians and the Chaldeans (sometimes called Neo-Babylonians). In order to understand this a little better, I'll outline the four groups via their languages:

• the Sumerians spoke "Sumerian" and wrote in cuneiform
• the Akkadians spoke "Akkadian," a proto-semitic tongue, and wrote in cuneiform
• the Assyrians spoke "Assyrian," a branch of Semitic, and wrote in the same
• the Babylonians spoke "Babylonian," a branch of Semitic, and wrote in cuneiform

Sîn, then, is from the second generation Akkadian languages, meaning it was applied to the moon-god in the nations of Assyria (northern Mesopotamia) and Babylonia (southern Mesopotamia), but not to the Sumerians (southern Mesopotamia) or the Akkadians (central Mesopotamia). The Sumerian and Akkadian people had, instead, three titles for the moon-god: Nanna, the full-moon; Su'en, the recumbent crescent-moon; and Dilimbabbar, the new-moon.

The Assyrian and Babylonian people only had one name for the moon-god, Sîn, which applied to all phases of the moon. Now, linguistically, it is believed that Sîn evolved out of the Sumerian term Su'en, but if that is true, it still lacks connection to the term sin, as Sîn is pronounced 'seen', while Su'en is pronounced 'soo-en' or 'swen', not as sin in the Judeo-Christian context.

Origins out of the way, Sîn, the moon-god, was not synonymous with sin, the concept of offending God. The Assyrians and Babylonians did believe in sin, but it was not Original Sin. For a better explanation of the nature of sin in Mesopotamia I'll quote below:

The various words in Sumerian and Akkadian which are translated as 'sin' (offense against moral or divine law) are equally used to refer to 'crime' (infringement of civil or criminal law), or to social ills, such as the prevalence of crime in a country. ... Such sin could be 'undone', 'expelled', or 'annulled' by a god, and it is stressed that 'prayer can undo sin'. ... In this we can recognize as sin a conscious feeling of sin or guilt, a conscience, which can be salved by magical practices of prayers. ... The Babylonians did not have a doctrine of original sin, but they believed that we are all very prone to sin.

An Illustrated Dictionary: Gods, Demons, and Symbols of Ancient Mesopotamia
pg. 164

Second, the term "menstruation" and your obvious associations with "man" or "men" can also easily be put to bed by simply looking up the etymology of the term, which I'll quote below for you:

late 14c., "pertaining to menses," also (in astronomy) "monthly," from Old French menstruel, from Latin menstrualis "monthly," especially "of or having monthly courses," from menstruus "of a month, every month, monthly, pertaining to a month," from mensis "month" (see moon (n.)).

Etymological Dictionary

The term menstruation, and it's associated terms, then, originate as a monthly event/experience, not as anything to do with men or original sin. Even though you see the word 'men' hidden inside the word, it doesn't mean it has anything to do with the maleness.

Instead, as a woman's menstrual cycle is monthly, and the moon's phases are monthly, it would seem more logical that symbolic connections existed based on observational metaphor, rather than theological doctrine.

The moon went through a monthly cycle, filling up with light, and then bleeding it out and becoming empty. A woman went through a monthly cycle, filling up with blood, and then bleeding it out and becoming empty.

Both processes repeated ad infinitum, thus creating the menses-menstrual overlap.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:49 PM
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I haven't looked into your source yet but suspect it a Gnostic writing . In Gen 4:1 Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, saying, "I have gotten a man with the help of the LORD."
Gen 4:2 And again, she bore his brother Abel. Adam knowing her is a common term for having sex .

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:17 PM
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

However, the garden of Eden didn't necessarily have to exist on Earth physically,
There is scripture that would indicate this statement as being valid . The whole divine council being in a place not on earth . I think Gods plan was to have man play a part in that and that may have been the straw that broke the camels back .

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:00 PM
a reply to: guitarplayer

Elohim is a term for entities not from this world but from the other world . A
angel can be a Elohim or a member of the divine council can be and even Samuel was described as a Elohim when he was summoned . In the story of Sodom and Gomorrah the Angels (Elohim) physically manifest and are considered to be of strange flesh .

eta ..if you go to the 9min mark in the lecture it takes up references to Elohim's

edit on 10-5-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>