It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aide to Kamala Harris, 2 others accused of running rogue police force

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DustbowlDebutante
a reply to: WarminIndy

I was thinking earlier today that someone ought to tip off the media to some of what we have found out in this thread - really great info, IMO.

I also saw three other threads started on this topic after this one was started, and I had considered sharing some of this info in the other threads, but I wasn't sure if that would be rude or not...

I think that the more digging on this story that is done, the better. I have this feeling that there is way more to this story below the surface.

ETA: Did anyone else catch the whole "jurisdiction in 33 states" thing? I mean 33 states, 33 degrees of freemasonry (although I understand they are not actually freemasons). I don't know if it's just coincidence, or if it was purposeful...

Yes, people all the time link threads. Just copy and paste the url thread into the other ones. Just the other day someone made a thread from a thread of mine, no big deal. The mods determine if it the others might be the same thing.

The 33 degree thing might just be symbolic, but they definitely will be in trouble for the part in Mexico. They can't enforce California law in Mexico if the headquarters are in California.

Right now, California is investigating and I imagine the FBI has been called in, because now it is international. They should have never been stupid and put it all on the internet.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Do you really think it will become an international affair? I only ask because they may be claiming a jurisdiction in Mexico City, but there is no evidence so far to suggest they ever set foot in Mexico.

Can making a wild claim like that be grounds for international charges?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DustbowlDebutante

Do you really think it will become an international affair? I only ask because they may be claiming a jurisdiction in Mexico City, but there is no evidence so far to suggest they ever set foot in Mexico.

Can making a wild claim like that be grounds for international charges?

Only if they tried to enforce it in Mexico, but since we don't yet know their activities in Mexico and it is an illegal police force, if they did fund some others in Mexico then it will be an international crime.

I am sure the Federalis have been contacted by the FBI.

Here is a list of recognized Prince Hall locations There is no recognized Prince Hall lodge in Mexico.
edit on 5/8/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Only if they tried to enforce it in Mexico, but since we don't yet know their activities in Mexico and it is an illegal police force, if they did fund some others in Mexico then it will be an international crime.

I am sure the Federalis have been contacted by the FBI.

Here is a list of recognized Prince Hall locations There is no recognized Prince Hall lodge in Mexico.

Hmmm... That's more than the 33 states in which they claim to have jurisdictions. And nope, Mexico isn't mentioned.

Maybe they were planning on trying to start a lodge there...

Here are some fresher news stories - all with more info and now the media is catching on to what we had already figured out over the past two days

New LA Times Story

WGAL News

Some interesting tidbits from the first link:

The January 2014 event was captured on video posted to YouTube, and a photo on Harris' official Facebook page showed her with U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Los Angeles) and one of the organizers, Minister Tonette Henry, whose actual name is Tonette Hayes.

So Mr. Kiel was the only one who was not using an alias. Additionally, he was the only one who did not claim to be a minister.

Over the last 25 years, Henry has been a sporadic member of a South L.A.-based Masonic group called the Prince of Peace Lodge, according to the group's leader, 75-year-old Van Hibler.

Henry left the group in 2011 and launched his own lodge in Santa Clarita with Hayes, which they dubbed the Most Worshipful King David Masonic Prince Hall Grand Lodge, according to Hibler and public records.

Hibler said he kept in touch with Henry. In a phone call a few years ago, Hibler recalled lamenting the trash-talk among some current and former members, and said Henry made him an offer:

“He said, 'Grand, if you have that kind of problem, call me. I got my own police department.'”

and...

Henry had told Hibler before that he wanted to create a police force — something along the lines of the Knights Templar Order that was formed during the First Crusade to protect Jerusalem.

So... These people weren't born into anything. They made it up.

And finally:

At political and community events, the three became familiar faces: Hawthorne Mayor Chris Brown remembers meeting Hayes in 2013 at a free haircut event at a local barbershop. At the event — which Kiel and Henry also attended — Hayes introduced herself as a minister. Either Hayes or Henry appear in photographs with Waters, Harris and former Assemblyman Mike Davis (D-Los Angeles).

Patrisse Cullors, a civil rights activist and the co-founder of Black Lives Matter, said she first met Kiel at a League of Women's Voters event at which he mentioned his work for the attorney general.

"He was super clean-cut and seemed really legit," she said.

Lots of political connections that these three made.

I find it somewhat scary that these three really odd people could get by with this as long as they did.

They seem to have a vigilante type of mindset. The quote about trash-talking and Mr. Henry offering the services of his "police department" to presumably stop said trash talk are what make me think this. Seriously. What was he going to do? Arrest people for saying things he didn't like or approve of? What was his plan after he arrested them? Did he have a holding cell constructed in the strip mall that was serving as their "headquarters?"

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

The Mods should be pleased, we were able to scoop the media on this one...

MODS, your members on ATS are two days ahead of the media.

I am looking up Van Hibler.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Well, I'm pleased, whether the mods are or not.

As I had told you, this was my first thread of any real factual substance and I'm proud of our work!

Thank you to you and everyone else who contributed!

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

This Prince of Peace lodge seems really weird and a scam, I wonder if they even have a lodge in California, I did find a link to this group located in the Bahamas. I also searched Prince of Peace lodge California and one of the first few pages under the search was bogus Mason lodges, I was shocked of all these fake Masonic lodges just in the black community. The Lodge in California doesn't seem to have webpage but I might of found a location of this group. I highly doubt they did any work in Mexico and I'm having trouble finding any info of other lodges located in the south.

Bogus lodges just in California

Possible location of the lodge

Lodge with the same name located in the Bahamas

Possible facebook page on the lodge

edit on 8-5-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

street view of the lodge I posted above
edit on 8-5-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

This Prince of Peace lodge seems really weird and a scam, I wonder if they even have a lodge in California, I did find a link to this group located in the Bahamas. I also searched Prince of Peace lodge California and one of the first few pages under the search was bogus Mason lodges, I was shocked of all these fake Masonic lodges just in the black community. The Lodge in California doesn't seem to have webpage but I might of found a location of this group. I highly doubt they did any work in Mexico and I'm having trouble finding any info of other lodges located in the south.

Bogus lodges just in California

Possible location of the lodge

Lodge with the same name located in the Bahamas

Possible facebook page on the lodge

street view of the lodge I posted above

Nice catches!

Apparently, these folks (or at the very least, Mr. Henry) did indeed belong to this Prince of Peace lodge, but then Mr. Henry launched his own lodge, dubbed the Most Worshipful King David Masonic Prince Hall Grand Lodge.

I will say this... Both lodges sound like some kids started a clubhouse and you have to know the secret password to be let in.

However, the Prince of Peace lodge sounds a little more established and legitimate than the one that Henry later started on his own.

When he started his own lodge, I think it went to his head and gave or at least reinforced the idea that he had some sort of authority above and beyond what he actually had. Does that make any sense? I haven't had any coffee yet so my brain is going slow.

But yeah, I think once he started his lodge, found a few people who would listen to his nonsense, he got carried away with himself. His ego afterwards allowed him to actually think he had some sort of authority to start his own police force. Delusions of grandeur at work...

Even the Grandmaster of the Prince of Peace lodge that Henry had belonged to previously said he didn't see a need for Henry or a lodge in general to have its own police force.

Thanks for the links!

Eta: did you notice that a good number of those lodges have their status listed as "suspended?" I wonder if they did something in order to be suspended, or if they just folded due to lack of membership....
edit on 9-5-2015 by DustbowlDebutante because: Add and spelling

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I've been looking for information on this David Henry (who supposedly was the Chief of Police for the Masonic Police Force) and I can't find anything. Have you found any info on Henry's prior work history? I would guess that there is a good chance he doesn't have a background in Law Enforcement other than maybe being a beat cop for a short time due to the website not highlighting his background like the majority of security companies do. I would also think that there would be a good chance the media would of highlighted Henry's previous work in law enforcement (I would hope an ex person in law enforcement would realize what they are doing is illegal) like they did with Brandon Kiel being a political aide.

When he started his own lodge, I think it went to his head and gave or at least reinforced the idea that he had some sort of authority above and beyond what he actually had. Does that make any sense? I haven't had any coffee yet so my brain is going slow.

I'm definitely understanding what you are saying and I agree. I know some other people on here have speculated that there might be more people involved than just 3 arrested but the more I read I believe that this group is small and if there are more people involved then it's only a couple more members at most.

But yeah, I think once he started his lodge, found a few people who would listen to his nonsense, he got carried away with himself. His ego afterwards allowed him to actually think he had some sort of authority to start his own police force. Delusions of grandeur at work...

I agree with that, I hope we get some more info about these "police type vehicles" that the police recovered and their actual role in the community and believe those things will give us a better understanding of how large the group was/what they actually did.

Even the Grandmaster of the Prince of Peace lodge that Henry had belonged to previously said he didn't see a need for Henry or a lodge in general to have its own police force.

Yeah I don't see the need for many US Grand Masters to have full time security and if for some reason they did I would think they would trust a professional security over a "Masonic Police department" even if the one group are Masons plus I don't see to many lodges needing security to keep an eye on the building . I could maybe see certain Mexican Grand Masters/their family needing security due to the crime, kidnappings, and cartel violence but I'm doubting this group did work in Mexico (which we will find out soon).

Eta: did you notice that a good number of those lodges have their status listed as "suspended?" I wonder if they did something in order to be suspended, or if they just folded due to lack of membership....

I noticed that too, I would guess most of those lodges shut down due to lack of members/lack of funds since many of these clandestine lodges police themselves and regular lodges have no authority/legal right to shut them down. Good job posting all the info and great thread.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Just google "Grand Master Henry X" and you will pull up all of his weirdness

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glassbender777
So really this police force, is to ensure that no one is going to have sex, and make babies out of the bloodline. lol Kidding. I have heard about these bloodlines to be true, with the Royal families.

Like Eugenics in America!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

I doubt it is because of lack of funds. Being a Mason costs 300 a month here. I know they donate but come on. I wanted to join, but I decided It would be cheaper to just read about them.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OfManAndWolf

That might be what some regular Freemason lodges make members pay but from everything I've seen/read irregular lodges do not costs nearly that much money and they usually aren't donating the same amount of money as regular Freemasonry is. The % of the population who wish to join Freemasonry is pretty small to begin with and the % who wish to join irregular loges is much smaller, I think it's pretty safe to assume that irregular lodges close down mostly do to lack of membership, lack of funding, and the people in charge/founders don't feel it's worth the time/don't have the members who wish to take over for them. What do think the reason is for why the majority of those irregular Freemason groups are no longer active?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Ah, I am ignorant. I just figured regular was it. I had figured the original idea of Masonry has been chipped away, to nothing but a charity, a charity capable of giving you the abilities to fully control your life - or at the very least - show you that you had them all along. (Talking about life skills not magick, although I'm sure their energy work is great too)

Maybe I should hunt down an "Irregular" lodge. I know the one here costs $300 and that is just dumb.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join