It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aide to Kamala Harris, 2 others accused of running rogue police force

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

An aide to state Atty. Gen. Kamala D. Harris and two others are accused of operating a rogue police force that claimed to exist for more than 3,000 years and have jurisdiction in 33 states and Mexico, authorities said Tuesday..

Brandon Kiel, David Henry and Tonette Hayes were arrested last week on suspicion of impersonating a police officer through their roles in the Masonic Fraternal Police Department, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

Aide to Kamala Harris, 2 others accused of running rogue police force

I have never heard of this "police department" before. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this story due to the high weirdness of the whole thing. I mean, a "bloodline" police force? From the article:

"When asked what is the difference between the Masonic Fraternal Police Department and other Police Departments the answer is simple for us. We were here first!"

The website adds: "We are born into this Organization our bloodlines go deeper then an application. This is more then a job it is an obligation."

So.... Just to recap: These folks claim to be part of a 3,000 year old police force that you have to be born into.

Has anyone here ever heard of this before? Is this even legit? At first, I thought this must be some sort of satire piece.

What do y'all think?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

Just some nuts who told themselves lies long enough to actually start believing their own crap.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Kamala Harris has indicated she wishes to run for Governor.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

This is a new one on me.

Of course, all ancient orders have their codes, and it is only logical therefore that they must have had groups of individuals whose task it was to keep those codes, and punish those who violated their oaths to keep them. However, I have never actually heard mention of anything like an actual Police Force being involved in Freemasonry or any related or affiliated organisation. There are however, plenty of Freemasons in the law enforcement community, and many police badges, certainly in the states, appear to have certain familiar geometries which might indicate some sort of Masonic involvement.

But this is without a doubt the first I have heard of the existence of an actual Masonic underground police agency.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

It makes me wonder about Grandmaster Flash.

Strange, I never would have imagined that the L.A. Times would be opposed to big government.

Readers outraged by L.A.'s pedestrian ticket 'muggings'

I'll have to work it back into my scheduled perusings.
edit on 6-5-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It seems that this story supports the idea that secret societies are and have been operating for a long time. There really are people who believe they are entitled to power based on a bloodline or ancestry. Basically this is royalty in our age and in a country that claims no legal ties to such.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
After a little digging, I found their website: Masonic Fraternal Police Department

In the "About Us" section, they say:

The Masonic Fraternal Organization is the oldest and most respected organization in the “World.” Grand Masters around the various states are facing serious safety concerns for their Jurisdictions and their family members. The first Police Department was created by the "Knights Templar's" back in 1100 B.C.

The Masonic Fraternal Police Department, (M.F.P.D.) is the Knights Templar's!

When asked what is the difference between The Masonic Fraternal Police Department and other Police Departments the answer is simple for us. We were here first! We are born into this Organization our bloodlines go deeper then an application. This is more then a job it is an obligation.

The Masonic Fraternal Police Department (M.F.P.D.) is a Masonic Sovereign Jurisdiction (Municipality) located within the incorporated City of Santa Clarita, California. The Chief of Police is Honorable Grand Master David Henry 33º was elected and is Governed by a Grand Supreme Council, and 33 Masonic Jurisdictions. He currently oversees a 1/2 Million members throughout the United States.

We are not “Sovereign Citizens’ nor do we condone terrorist activity, sovereign citizens or clandestine!

The Masonic Fraternal Police Department (M.F.P.D.) provides services to Masonic Sovereign Grand Masters and their Masonic Jurisdictions, as well as other Fraternities, Sororities and Greek Organizations. Masonic Fraternal Police Department will be located in 33 other states, including Mexico City. We support all law enforcement agencies. Our mission is to preserve the integrity, honor and legacy of our Founding Fathers, Masonic Organizations, all Grand Masters and their Constitution /By Laws. We will uphold our sworn obligation to protect Sovereign Grand Masters and their jurisdictions.

So from this statement on their website, it sounds to me as if they are more of an internal police force within the Masons than an actual police force operating in the public realm. They almost sound like personal body guards for Grand Masters and other members.

I wonder if any of the Masons here at ATS have ever heard of this "police force" to protect other Masons?

The news story itself appears to be legit, as it is being reported from various sources on the web:

CBS News

NBC News

Politico

If Kamala Harris is indeed planning to run for office, perhaps this is all politically motivated?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
It seems that this story supports the idea that secret societies are and have been operating for a long time. There really are people who believe they are entitled to power based on a bloodline or ancestry. Basically this is royalty in our age and in a country that claims no legal ties to such.

Right?? So are these people claiming to be the Illuminati? I mean, we hear that term thrown about regularly these days, and I was always under the impression that the illuminati claimed to be descended from the Knights Templar...but these folks are claiming to be law enforcement that are descended from the Knights Templar. So does that mean the Illuminati are actually just a bunch of wannabe cops?

This is so weird that political motivation is looking more and more reasonable to me. What better way to make Kamala Harris look like a nut than to draw attention to her association with these folks and expose their strange ideations?

Edit to Add: I can't find a statement of any sort from Harris on this matter. If she does indeed have political ambitions, I would think she would be quick to make a statement to the press denying any knowledge or participation in this whole situation. If I were her, I'd be covering my butt right now.
edit on 6-5-2015 by DustbowlDebutante because: add

edit on 6-5-2015 by DustbowlDebutante because: add

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
So really this police force, is to ensure that no one is going to have sex, and make babies out of the bloodline. lol Kidding. I have heard about these bloodlines to be true, with the Royal families.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I'm not sure if the responses here are serious or not. The Masons have been a large part of American history since before the States declared independence. There was even an American political party called the "Anti-Masonic Party" in the 1800s that was strictly dedicated to opposing Masonic influence. (Reading the wikipedia article on them is pretty entertaining, to say the least.)

In fact, the Masonic Lodge in the city I'm in right now is right across the street from the County Clerk/Court building. In other words, they're not even trying to hide themselves.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I'm confused. Are these Masonic Policeman policing themselves or the public at large?

The article stated that the Masonic Police sent letters to different Chiefs of Local Police Departments asking to meet and introduce themselves - for what purpose?

OP, you win strangest post of the week, and it has been a strange week.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

As a legitimate organization with a long-standing history in this country, I don't expect the Masons to hide themselves. However, I've never heard of Masons claiming to be descendants of any particular bloodline. That's the strange part of this story to me.

My grandfather was pretty high up in the Masons and he never claimed to be descended from anyone in particular. Of course, by the time I was born, he had renounced his membership in the Masons in order to accept the position of Deacon in his church. He told the family that for him, personally, being a member of the Masons and a deacon in the Baptist church were completely incompatible. I never understood why he said that, and by the time I was old enough to ask him questions about this statement, he had been a deacon at the church for decades and he refused to even talk about his time in the Masons. Also, if membership to the Masons is based on bloodlines, why was my father never asked to join? Or my brother, now that he is grown? As far as I am aware, there are no other Masons in my family.

Does anyone know if others within the Masons (or if Masons overall) claim a certain lineage or bloodline? I'm wondering if these three people were actually operating with the blessing of their organization in general, or if they got carried away with some sort of bloodline delusion type of thing?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

I'm not too sure of this question either. They indeed (according to the news articles) did send out letters asking to meet with other law enforcement agencies and officials. This makes it appear that they were at least seeking to operate in conjunction with regular law enforcement. However, they were only charged with impersonating a peace officer and misuse of government ID's. I didn't see any charges such as false imprisonment or kidnapping or anything else that would indicate they had actually tried to arrest or imprison anyone.

So I'm not real certain exactly what their purpose or intent was. Their website states that their mission is to protect other Masons, with heavy emphasis on the Mason leadership/Grand Masters. But it seems they were trying to get their foot in the door, so to speak, with legitimate public law enforcement.

Do you think that maybe they were doing this in order to have access to facilities like county jails and the courts so that they could act like real LEO's? I mean, they would need a jail to be able to arrest and hold someone, right?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is intriguing. I wonder if we could find the text of the letter this organization distributed.

My first impression was that we were looking at a sergeant at arms type position that was drawn from law enforcement families in the organization.

However after reading the article and the organization's description I can't help the feeling that this was SUPPOSED to look stupid.

My leading theories are
1. That some idiots with a powerful friend were inducted into a false position of power and given a setup job by an enemy they didn't know they had.

2. A very amateur attempt for someone near the top to establish back channels for some conspiratorial purpose was intentionally dressed up as a harmless joke of a fraternity project while they felt out key people for a willingness to cooperate with seemingly harmless requests they don't understand.

I also wonder about relevance to Jade Helm. California is supposed to be friendly with hostile pockets in the exercise- maybe this is an Intel aspect of the war game involving compromised local authorities? Or maybe it's an actual attempt to look harmless while feeling out cops about their willingness to police against Jade Helm.
edit on Wed 6 May 2015 by The Vagabond because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Hey Dustbowl:

With everything going on with normal Policemen, I can just imagine what the response would be to a Masonic Policeman flashing his/her badge at citizens....probably not good. LOL

None the less, it is pretty bold to try and meet with heads of Police Depts. Strange that they are involved with the District Att. at all IMHO.

Great find.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You have to realize that Masonic lodges are loosely connected. It's almost like separate franchises in a corporation. So some lodges may teach of a familial bond, whereas others may not. It's like how some Masonic lodges/factions have a high reverence for Zerubbabel, while others may not even mention him to lower ranked members.

Ironically, my grandfather was also a fairly high ranking Mason. In fact, a lot of his side of the family were either Masons or in their female sister group. My mom is the main one who refused to join. None of that side of my family talks w/me about Masonic stuff & our relationships are centered around daily life, politics, family, etc. But seeing as roughly a third of all the people living in that county are relatives of ours, I wouldn't be surprised if their Masonic Lodge taught a "bloodlines" angle.

And I think that all Mason groups teach about their bloodline connections with building Solomon's Temple & the later 2nd Temple. So it would be easy to say that Person X was a common ancestor for the different bloodlines in the community, in order to create a sense of unity behind the "Masonic cause". For example, my grandfather was an African American & was subject to the same Segregation laws as other black people. But the Masons still accepted him and his descendants as equals (his recent ancestors may have been Masons too but nobody will tell me). And some Masons in a completely different state have tried recruiting my mom because "she has one of the gifts of blah blah blah", which may reinforce the supposed bloodline angle.

Sorry to ramble, but the point I'm making is this may just depend on which lodge it is & how deep the people get into it. Foot soldiers may not be taught the bloodline angle, while higher ups may say the bloodline angle is what allowed a member to rise to a certain level. While others may not teach it at all.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I come up with only one thought on this:

". . . arrogance knows no bounds . . . "

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

Wow - I didn't even think of Jade Helm.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Lol I looked a the site and joke made by some one that doesn't know history. The Knights Templar were made around 1100 AD. Thats 915 years ago.

Knights templar

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Thank you for that information. It answers many of the questions I have about this.

So some masons do indeed espouse/believe a bloodline connection to their membership in the organization. That may explain these three peoples' ideology.

I still wonder how they thought they were going to pull this off... And that brings up the question, at least for me, of whether these folks were really that arrogant, or if perhaps they were somehow duped into doing what they were doing, or maybe if this was intended as a political smear campaign to link Harris, who may be intending to run for governor and is currently the state AG, to "lawless and out of control, rogue" cops, given the current climate where law enforcement is involved.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join