It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aide to Kamala Harris, 2 others accused of running rogue police force

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Syyth007
This appears to be three peoples strange acted out fantasy - they don't appear to have any connections to any actual masonic lodges. Their "leader" calls himself ILLUMINATI GRANDMASTER HENRY X°and he has stuff splattered all across the internet... look it up yourself to see the ridiculousness first hand. Seems these people were more motivated by rap references and pop culture then anything related to the Masonic Lodges.

plus, if they were impersonating a police officer, there should be a lot of male strippers arrested also....I agree with you, I think they are playing dress-up fantasy play.

Except that male strippers don't have their own police cars and have a site dedicated to catching criminals.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

And if it doesn't get any stranger....

Kiel and Hayes gave an award to Maxine Waters!!!

Oh, now it is getting deeper. Tell us Maxine Waters didn't know about them.

In addition to Assemblyman Davis receiving his award, Congresswoman Maxine Waters received the “Thelma Jewel Crowe Legacy Award” for her unyielding efforts to promote leadership and equality through service as a U.S. Congresswoman. Congresswoman Waters acknowledged the congregation and the Grand Supreme Council with a humble and elegant acceptance speech and requested the choir sing, “Don’t Pass Me By” once more as she exited the church. Assemblyman Davis gave a captivating acceptance speech being a direct bloodline descendant of his father the late Lawrence Davis a member of the Mystic Shriners. It was illuminating for all who attended the M.W. Illustrious Scottish Knight Grand Supreme Council, “3rd Annual Award Ceremony”.

Now, I wonder, how much damage control is the Honorable Madame Maxine Waters going to have to do, if there is any association with her and Kiel.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Could these guys belong to a clandestine lodge like the one Trayvon Martin's father belongs to or something like Moorish Science Temple of America (idk if they even consider themselves a Freemason lodge")? I mean there are a lot of fake lodges in this country and these people don't seem to have much in common with regular Freemasonry. I saw someone claim these guys ran security for Freemason grand masters is there any proof of that?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog
Could these guys belong to a clandestine lodge like the one Trayvon Martin's father belongs to or something like Moorish Science Temple of America (idk if they even consider themselves a Freemason lodge")? I mean there are a lot of fake lodges in this country and these people don't seem to have much in common with regular Freemasonry. I saw someone claim these guys ran security for Freemason grand masters is there any proof of that?

If u look at their very own website, they cite the protection of other masons, with emphasis on grand masters and their families, as being one of their purposes.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

Why would a grandmaster and his family need security protection and if the grandmaster was this important why wouldn't they pick a more professional company who aren't hyping up their bloodlines? Do you know if this is a large security company or just a business that has a handful of employees? Maybe I'm mistaken but I didn't think the Knights Templar went back to 1100 B.C. .
edit on 6-5-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This whole story just has an oddness to it, from claims of Knights Templar lineage to Masonic ties . There are definitely more people involved, this group does not fit your typical Mason profile. What supposed 33 states do they have jurisdiction over? Then to also include Mexico, very strange.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DustbowlDebutante
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Thank you for that information. It answers many of the questions I have about this.

So some masons do indeed espouse/believe a bloodline connection to their membership in the organization. That may explain these three peoples' ideology.

I still wonder how they thought they were going to pull this off... And that brings up the question, at least for me, of whether these folks were really that arrogant, or if perhaps they were somehow duped into doing what they were doing, or maybe if this was intended as a political smear campaign to link Harris, who may be intending to run for governor and is currently the state AG, to "lawless and out of control, rogue" cops, given the current climate where law enforcement is involved.

Honestly, the potential bloodlines link may not even be a big deal. There are cultures all over the world that hold different significance to different bloodlines for various reasons.

For example, the current Crown Prince of Ethiopia's Solomonic Dynasty is alive right now: Zera Yacob Amha Selassie. And he's not the only person from the bloodline who's alive either (there's a ridiculously large amount of potential members). They trace their lineage to Menelik I, the supposed son of Solomon and Queen Makeda (the legendary "Queen of Sheba"). For what it's worth, I think Menelik was one of Solomon's many sons but not Makeda's child. Either way, that dynasty ruled Ethiopia almost uninterrupted from the days of Solomon all the way to the 1970s under His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie. The communist Derg junta knocked them out of power & they haven't regained power since.

So even if it's just from that angle, it wouldn't be odd if the Masonic lodge in the OP claimed links to this dynasty. After all, there was a time when even I was looking into that specific bloodline, for various reasons.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see what actually happen with this case. If they are who they say they are, and have the connections they say they have. Then nothing will come of this.

Although it probably means nothing. My conspiracy spider sense is tingling, because none of the prominent Mason members have come into the thread and commented. They usually do when anything Mason related is discussed.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
As I read it they don't claim to be "Real" cops at all - their website says they provide security to other Masons....so it looks to me like a private security firm.

One that makes stupid claims about its history!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
As I read it they don't claim to be "Real" cops at all - their website says they provide security to other Masons....so it looks to me like a private security firm.

One that makes stupid claims about its history!

Unless they are registered as a private security company then they can't make that claim. Here is their company Most Worshipful King David Prince Hall Lodge

They are a bogus organization that is not Masonic and here is a list of others.

But as I was thinking about this, someone had to get the money to buy the cars with. They are supported financially by someone.

I find it really strange then that Kamala Harris and Maxine Waters are involved with these people and at this point, neither of them can say they didn't know about the fake policing, so I think one should investigate Waters in this. If Maxine Waters not only takes awards from them, in a church that the members attend, then there is a more than just a vague connection.

Someone is funding them, and it is someone with enough money to provide them with cars.

Where I lived in Ohio, there was a cult called The Way International, and that group bought cars to give to their members, they would buy 10 cars at a time from different auto dealers.

Think about it, unless they were raising money, someone was funding them and my instinct is that Maxine Waters is connected to them.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Here is an updated news story with lots more information. It answers many of the questions that have been asked in this thread.

Updated Information

However, Nishida said there were no indications the group was stopping the public or conducting other law enforcement activities.

State records show Hayes is licensed as a security guard and has a firearm permit. She previously owned Masonic Security Service, and she and Henry run the Beverly Hills-based MIB Investigative Agency, though its state license is suspended.

Henry is a licensed security guard and also has a firearm permit.

Kiel, 31, worked as deputy director of community affairs at the California Department of Justice since July 2013. He has been on paid administrative leave from his $67,416-a-year civil service job since Thursday. The Los Angeles Times first reported that Kiel worked for Harris.

So... They would all three LIKE to be LEO's, from the sound of it. Where they are getting all this masonic bloodline 3000 years crap, I don't know. I think WarminIndy is correct in that they probably do not belong to a traditional masonic lodge, but rather an independent lodge of some sort.

I think these three people have very high opinions of themselves and some delusions of grandeur to go along with those opinions.

Bunch of weirdos. Oh, and the article also says that the real authorities suspect there are many more people involved with this. And I think that makes sense too. I mean, someone was footing the bill for all of their law enforcement gear like the cars, the uniforms, the website, the weapons and whatnot.

ETA: Oh, and I thought this bit from the article was interesting too:

In the letter, the group claims it is registered with the state and is informing the chief it will be working with "Grandmasters, as well as fraternities and sororities throughout Sovereign Jurisdictions around the country."

The letter claims there are 5,686 lodges and that the department "will be able to acquire intel that is not accessible to non-fraternal entities." It said one aim of the department was to restore public trust.
"

The Associated Press claims to have a copy of the letter, but they didn't give a picture or link to the actual letter, which is a shame. I think there are a few of us here who would have liked to have read it.
edit on 7-5-2015 by DustbowlDebutante because: add

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

Why would a grandmaster and his family need security protection and if the grandmaster was this important why wouldn't they pick a more professional company who aren't hyping up their bloodlines? Do you know if this is a large security company or just a business that has a handful of employees? Maybe I'm mistaken but I didn't think the Knights Templar went back to 1100 B.C. .

No, the Knights Templar do NOT go back to 1100 BC. And I'm getting the feeling that no traditional masons ever hired them or ever would have hired them to do anything. I don't think the Masonic connections that they are claiming are what most of us think of when we hear the word "Mason." They didn't belong to a regular masonic lodge. WarminIndy has the scoop on that earlier in the thread.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Under California law no police activity is required. All that is required is the use of a uniform, badge, vehicle, writing, or statement with the intent of indicating that you are a police officer.

Generally speaking, the word police will do it in almost any context unless you are one or at least actually end up calling them.

On it's own it'll cost you a couple grand and possibly a couple months. The real trouble starts if you speak to anyone who thinks they have to obey you- if for any reason, even if it's just you saying "can we talk?" In uniform, the other person doesn't think they can walk away from you freely, you have made an arrest. The saving grace for these clowns is that nobody could possibly have thought these guys were arresting a police chief.

On the other hand, if the interview took place in a secured location which they entered under false pretenses, and if they tried to obtain any thing during that interaction, theoretically the police could call that burglary by means of impersonating an officer.
edit on Thu 7 May 2015 by The Vagabond because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu 7 May 2015 by The Vagabond because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

Here is some more information

Emmy winner David Inkk Henry, 46, of Canyon Country, arrested at the Linda Vista Drive home with Tonette Hayes, was believed to be the leader of the group. The criminal complaint against him alleges he “did willfully and unlawfully wear, exhibit and use the authorized uniform, insignia, emblem, device, label, certificate, card and writing of a peace officer with the intent of fraudulently impersonating a peace officer, and of fraudulently inducing the belief that defendant was a peace officer.”

Apparently David Henry has a AKA Rudolph Russell. I'm looking into that.

Here is David Henry winning the Emmy for Fox 11

Brandon Kiel is his son-in-law.
Why would the emmy winner take on an alias? BTW, that is from his youtube channel GRANDMASTER HENRY X.

Stranger and stranger.

edit on 5/7/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/7/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I just don't know if it can get any weirder.

THIS woman was going to be part of the "organization".

And Grandmaster Henry performed with IceT and calls himself part of the Illuminati....

There you go. What more can be said? The fake police of the fake masonic order is part of the Illuminati, so now you know.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Wow.... Just...wow...

Those are some great finds.

And yes, it just keeps getting weirder...

I'm surprised these folks had/have not been labeled as a terrorist organization. I don't see how a militia can be considered a terrorist organization but these people are not. Well, other than they obviously have some very interesting political connections and they are also well-funded. All of which absolutely reeks, IMO.

But somehow, most likely due to their political connections, I seriously doubt anyone will label them as a terrorist org.

I think one of their political "friends" will explain to the rest of us that they were well-intentioned do-gooders who didn't realize they were doing anything illegal

I honestly don't know what to think about them or their intentions at this point. Maybe they're crazy. But maybe they're crazy like a fox...

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

And all this time I have been saying there was no such thing as the Illuminati....but Grandmaster says he is part of it.

I suppose now the real Illuminati has been exposed to people should say they are Jewish anymore...lol.

Could you imagine them giving that woman in the video a badge and a gun? She's coming..or so she says. I bet right now she's trying to get away from them.

Maxine Waters, that is the political connection through her grandson Mikael Moore. I will lay money down on that one.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

No, no, no.... In the name of all that is good, I hope no one gives her a gun and a badge!

I agree that there is something to the Maxine Waters connection as well. Isn't it strange that no one in the media who is covering this story has made the Maxine Waters connection yet? Or at least if they have made the connection, they aren't putting it into print!

Funny how these things work, huh?

ETA: Regarding the illuminati claims they are making, maybe they have been watching too many JayZ videos?
edit on 7-5-2015 by DustbowlDebutante because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DustbowlDebutante

No, no, no.... In the name of all that is good, I hope no one gives her a gun and a badge!

I agree that there is something to the Maxine Waters connection as well. Isn't it strange that no one in the media who is covering this story has made the Maxine Waters connection yet? Or at least if they have made the connection, they aren't putting it into print!

Funny how these things work, huh?

ETA: Regarding the illuminati claims they are making, maybe they have been watching too many JayZ videos?

Arcamax
Oh, the Maxine Waters connection is going to be investigated.

The three were members of a religious philanthropy group that does work in South Los Angeles. Their work put them in contact with various politicians and community leaders. A spokesman for Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., confirmed that the group gave her an award in 2012. A photo shows Waters with Kiel and Henry.

But you heard it on THIS thread first. We scooped Arcamax, maybe we should send them to ATS to verify we scooped them?

ATS, this is real breaking news. People should know about ATS, I think we do really uncover a lot of things and maybe sometimes we don't know it. Imagine, I wonder about all what has been uncovered but no one knows really.

Above Top Secret, not for us.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I was thinking earlier today that someone ought to tip off the media to some of what we have found out in this thread - really great info, IMO.

I also saw three other threads started on this topic after this one was started, and I had considered sharing some of this info in the other threads, but I wasn't sure if that would be rude or not...

I think that the more digging on this story that is done, the better. I have this feeling that there is way more to this story below the surface.

ETA: Did anyone else catch the whole "jurisdiction in 33 states" thing? I mean 33 states, 33 degrees of freemasonry (although I understand they are not actually freemasons). I don't know if it's just coincidence, or if it was purposeful...
edit on 7-5-2015 by DustbowlDebutante because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join