It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Father? Big bang gases?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
My Granddaughter asked the other day who was God's father....My response was he has always been....(omnipotent). Well I was thinking about the big bang were did the gases come from? I'm just curious what or how others explain this philosophic question. When she didn't understand God has always been, I basically told her it was beyond our comprehension.
edit on 5-5-2015 by zbeliever because: punction

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
God farted everything into existence?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
And God came from? a reply to: Aldakoopa

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zbeliever

"God" came to be From the First Conscious Thought & Thru the Accumulation of Everyone Wanting a "God" to be.

Like the "7 Deadly Sins", They Just Came To Be Thru Everyone Discovering Them Thru Action.

Everyone Has to Hope for Something....even for Nothing.
edit on th23Tue, 05 May 2015 15:23:16 -0500K201551631pm5 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

And if you really want your mind blown....ask yourself, What does the universe expand into? BOOM.lol

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hydrogen is the simplest element there is. It consists of a single proton and a single electron. The Big Bang theory is that these particles are the leftovers from the explosion when the first particles condensed out of the energy cloud. All the matter and anti-matter cancelled each other out, leaving behind protons and electrons.

Due to stellar fusion, the hydrogen atoms get fused to form helium, then oxygen, carbon, nitrogen and iron. After stars go supernova, all of the other heavy elements beyond iron are formed. Nuclear fission gives everything else.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Hydrogen is the simplest element there is. It consists of a single proton and a single electron. The Big Bang theory is that these particles are the leftovers from the explosion when the first particles condensed out of the energy cloud. All the matter and anti-matter cancelled each other out, leaving behind protons and electrons.

Due to stellar fusion, the hydrogen atoms get fused to form helium, then oxygen, carbon, nitrogen and iron. After stars go supernova, all of the other heavy elements beyond iron are formed. Nuclear fission gives everything else.

Where did the energy and it's governing properties come from?
edit on 5-5-2015 by CallYourBluff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Thank-you!!!! That is the question that was going through my mind. It's kinda like the question what came first the chicken or the egg......a reply to: CallYourBluff

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I often used to wonder such things as a child ...

What if there is nothing at all ... and how come there is something now

Religions say God created the Universe
But the question of who made God remains unanswerable ...
To say God always was does not satisfy me
Nor that that Universe came into existence from a point of singularity or any other scientific theory

I still ponder such questions
Is this Universe the product of chance or accident
Or is it the product of a Higher Being / Intelligence

Myself ... I believe the Universe is the Creation of a Higher Intelligence beyond our full understanding

I believe the Higher intelligence or spark of conciousness originated amongst something that already existed
The stuff that the Universe is made of
I call this Higher Intelligence The Creator
This Creator manipulated the stuff / matter into a way of being ... into a better way of being than it was originally
Creating a balance and harmony that we see when we view the Universe

I will keep my post short so as to not get lost in the detail

But I am still that child that would ask ... Who made the Creator
Perhaps only the The Creator can know an answer to that the question

Perhaps this Universe is one of many filling the void of unused matter

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I too believe in a creator.....I just want to understand where that creator began and if I learn where ,than I guess my next question is obvious ,,,,where did that place begin.a reply to: artistpoet

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

If you find the answer to your questions and mine ... please let me know ... seriously

I do not know the ultimate answer to the ultimate question
In fact the best scientists in the world will admit they too do not know

Until such a time and I doubt there will be one
I have to accept it is what is and within what it is are many other questions also
Such as what is the purpose of the Universe and the Earth and us upon it
What dimensions of existence exist beyond Human knowledge

I know I can not prove what I believe ... but hey ho nothing ventured nothing gained ... I believe the Earth has a purpose and so too do we ... I believe in the soul and other realms in which the soul exists but now I am getting into deep water and so many here attack such ideas

It is very telling that children ask the most profound questions in such an innocent way

edit on 5-5-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thank-you for your post....I know the answer will not be reviled to me in this plane. My next question is do you think we will learn the ultimate questions upon death? Every Thanksgiving my uncle gets drunk and begins a long debate about such topics.....One Thanksgiving I stated well I guess we will find out when we die......and he responded that there is no guarantee on that.va reply to: artistpoet

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I do believe we will know more clearly some things upon death
The things we need to know ... many things we do not understand whilst on Earth
However as for the ultimate question perhaps we will be shown something that we have not yet considered from our limited perspective

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The 'Big Bang' was a suicide attempt by God.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ignomen
The 'Big Bang' was a suicide attempt by God.

Apparently failed.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

I do believe we will know more clearly some things upon death
The things we need to know ... many things we do not understand whilst on Earth
However as for the ultimate question perhaps we will be shown something that we have not yet considered from our limited perspective

However, not dead yet as in have the perspective of "material life" where it ends and the eternal begins. I'm with you; we have not been given the protocol directions as to/or why we are in the beingness of the human experience. What is the why, why are we here?
edit on 9-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

why are we here?

These are my thoughts

I believe we all have a purpose for being here
What one's individual purpose is can only be answered by the individual

I think a key to knowing one's purpose lays in those things which we find fulfilment in
Often they are not our job of work but could be one's hobbies and interests

But generally speaking ... I think caring for those who we are placed amongst and those who cross our paths

edit on 10-5-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
God is really the void represented by the number 0. The lifegiver which is dark matter. The spirit is the light created by the big bang which gave everything life and is represented by 1 or the oneness source. As above so below a women's vagina is that 0 void while a man's penis is the 1 light force Which is how we create life.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
originally posted by: artistpoet

vhb:
why are we here?

artistpoet: These are my thoughts

I believe we all have a purpose for being here
What one's individual purpose is can only be answered by the individual

I think a key to knowing one's purpose lays in those things which we find fulfilment in
Often they are not our job of work but could be one's hobbies and interests

But generally speaking ... I think caring for those who we are placed amongst and those who cross our paths

Placed in servitude (NOBLE IDEA) to help others ; but what happens to the rest of us slackers that cannot envision helping anyone else rather than ourselves *I put my family and self first* before others: I am doomed.
edit on 11-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Placed in servitude (NOBLE IDEA) to help others ; but what happens to the rest of us slackers that cannot envision helping anyone else rather than ourselves *I put my family and self first* before others: I am doomed

You help your family ... I help mine ... The Human Race is one big family ... dysfunctional I know ... some are born to what is called greatness ... as for myself I prefer to remain humble ... I garden / grow food, paint, study, write. travel when I can ... watch out for my Mum ... am loyal to my friends, am faithful to any who may love me, am fair to those I met ... I keep my common touch ... can be impulsive ... spout my mouth off ... can be lazy and also industrious ... goof up lots of times ... can be stubborn as hell ... elusive ... ... selfish ... lustful ... a loner ... talk rubbish ... I am doomed too lol
edit on 11-5-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

top topics

<<   2 >>

join