It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are the greys here?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ItalianDressing

Okay. Here's a mature, responsible reply.

There are no aliens here, whether grey, green or vermillion. Aliens are part of the folklore of our age. They are not real, and it is very foolish, as well as a pointless waste of time, to discuss them.

Does this make you feel better than my earlier reply?

link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
The true answer is no one knows. Anyone claiming otherwise is full of it.

They are obvious more intelligent, I have been eye to eye with them, on different occasions thst spawned in "waves" upon a certain period in my life.

They are secretive and, I belive, are masters at mental-natures, that of the mind, internal. I have no recollection of any events regarding these beings, I do only remember their deep eyes, body, and mental "feeds".

I also have recollection of waking from unusual-dead-sleeps; to seeing light ships fly away from my home. This is when I lived in what we call in canada "the boonies", or deep country. These flying objects were; red/orange, yellow, blues/purples mostly. Usually red/orange like fire.

Does anyone really know them inside society construct? I do not think so, as stated in opening post. I do belive however, 1% of the 1% know exactly what is going on.

Honestly it's a waste of your time, it's a road that leads nowhere, but hundreds to thousands of hours of empty searching. But don't take my word for it.

It because of their advanced level of intelligence.

Think of an ant.

If you give it a car, and all the information on a car, could they even understand it or its purpose?

Now imagine we are the ants, and others have the cars, and these are still just ants to the greys.

Their purpose can not be understood by us, because we can even understand the things they want.

They are concepts beyond our ability to even fathom.

link   
I feel like they are a different species of human. I believe that they watch over us because we are their project for learning and entertainment purposes and guard us from asteroid strikes. I believe they observe and record wars throughout history and sometimes intervened to enhance their own entertainment. I as anyone else can only speculate but they are doing the same thing we would do if we had the technology. Im pretty sure they have taken humans from present day and placed them somewhere else on another planet. I know 100% for sure that the flying saucer exists, I wish I could see the occupants. I wish things made sense and we all would know for sure before we die. I wish they would abduct me and use that sperm extraction device on me, wonder what it feel like ? because that device combined with an anal probe probably would be extraterrestrial in itself.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

The Anal Probe is only to check your Fluids. At least that's what i always tellem

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

I agree with all of you but they have flying machines, they would have to be somewhat similar to achieve that alone, the will and desire to travel seems like they would be more related to our nature, but then again Im sure over a very long period of time as previously noted, a dumbed down way of saying this is maybe they have become so smart over time that they have reached a level of intelligence that we cant relate to or understand what they think their purpose is or how they think or if they think, they could be engineered clones to do tasks for a higher power, anything is possible at this point judging by their advanced tech.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

There are no aliens here, whether grey, green or vermillion. Aliens are part of the folklore of our age. They are not real, and it is very foolish, as well as a pointless waste of time, to discuss them.

There are Aliens here. Really Scary ones that tamper with you while you sleep

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa

But why the secrecy if its all so innocent? Why not introduce themselves? When human scientists go out into the wild to stdy other species, they might occassionally abduct, use camoflague etc, but most of the time we dont hide...

Why are they hiding?

Are they hiding?

Are we hiding when we use cameras?

Or are we just doing what is convenient?

Are we hiding from an ant when we sit in a chair on the porch and watch them go about their lives?

You assume they live at the same level if existence as we do.

When we are as but ants to them.

They are no more hiding, than a scientist looking through a microscope is hiding from the bacteria he is studying.

He is living in his world, and using sanitary protocols so as not to contaminate the specimine he is studying.

Besides, you ever try to introduce yourself to an ant or microbe?

They couldn't understand the context of your meaning no matter how hard you tried.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Are you saying they're like giants?

If that were so wouldn't they be even more obvious?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foderalover

I agree with all of you but they have flying machines, they would have to be somewhat similar to achieve that alone, the will and desire to travel seems like they would be more related to our nature, but then again Im sure over a very long period of time as previously noted, a dumbed down way of saying this is maybe they have become so smart over time that they have reached a level of intelligence that we cant relate to or understand what they think their purpose is or how they think or if they think, they could be engineered clones to do tasks for a higher power, anything is possible at this point judging by their advanced tech.

I share your view, I do not doubt UFO exist.

I just think bigger picture most of the time.

They do share our want to explore.

But is this simply a human trait?

No!!!

All life(as we know it at least) seeks out new horizons.

All animal species do it, viruses, bacteria plants...etc

Perhaps that is the point of life, to explore and discover and conquer new lands.

That is the way it seems to me.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
There are some who work with nature, and oversee activities related to goals relating to groups here. For example, ceteceans and where they're being brought with the loss of numbers currently going on due to various ocean calamities or changes. Some of called various groups of greys pirates, some have called them universal maintenance workers, some are ruthless, associated with the moon. Think its best to work on raising our own integrity and love.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I think greys are definately pirates...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Are you saying they're like giants?

If that were so wouldn't they be even more obvious?

No they arent giants.

Apes are the same size and scale as humans.

Give any ape a car and the info on a car, do they understand what a car is?

They can't even comprehend much more than our most basic human interactions.

They can grasp some concepts we use fundamentally like love or sorrow or empathy, koko the gorilla proved this.

But over 90% of human activity totally escaped her ability to comprehend.

We are not on their level, we ate still just animals in comparison to alien visitors.

Not only can we not understand their motivations, the reason s for them are far beyond our ability to grasp.

Put them at our level, and us at a microbes level.

Does Ebola conceive of the prospects of marriage?

How about contractual law?

What does a monkey think of astrophysics?

How about a cheetah contemplating the inner workings of a WiFi router?

Just like the millions of examples I could list, we could no more understand them or their motivations, than an ant could understand ours.

Honestly, 99% of the concepts I have mentioned have not even been considered by most people.

We think too small.

Human level.

We don't think and plan on cosmic proportions, like is it better for this galaxy if X amount of suns get harvested, or Y planet is better off 13% closer to this star.

Some of us do, mostly ATS types.

We are the vast minority.

Most never question farther than their iPhone charger and the next episode if the kardashions.

Think big picture.

Ants don't even understand the Nazis invaded France, let alone what a France or Nazi is.

For all we know, it is the mice from hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, and the galactic bypass is just being surveyed, whatever a galactic bypass is.

For them a xeno drive is as common as the iPhone is to western culture.

Yet it allows 5th dementional travel to any and all points in space time, and the UFO we see are just aeons from the future ants children on a field trip.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
never mind, mis read and it's not worth arguing.
edit on 5-5-2015 by sn0rch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

But it still doesn't answer my question... At least not to my satisfaction.
Why do they need to use us for experiements if they are so advanced? What happened to their own planet?
And ... Why are they here? lol

I dont buy the intergalactic scientists explanation... It doesn't seem to make any sense, at least for me, on an intuitive level... I think its something else, to do with their energy... But I don't want o say too much, I want to hear if any other members can come up with a similar explanation...

You want to know if they are good or bad. You want to know if you should fear, hate, love, or something else.

Don't ask, just make your own choice.

You want the real answer? It might disappoint you.

They all have different reasons for being here, just like we each have different reasons for doing the same things.

Some are curious. Some are dutiful. Some crave power and control. Some are just going through the motions.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

I remember reading somewhere that the greys were the "worker bees" or even possibly robots used by even more advanced alien species.

No one really knows, or those that do have no proof.

The problem with "proof" is that while there is plenty; none of it is accepted. Those who demand this proof, frequently set it up such that no evidence is acceptable, thus no proof is possible. It is a defense mechanism...

edit on 5-5-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Damn long "age"...has lasted some 12,000 years so far...

So, just how do you account for all the myth and legend from every micro-culture ever to exist on earth across the past 12,000 years, being essentially in agreement on virtually every single detail?

edit on 5-5-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

So, just how do you account for all the myth and legend from every micro-culture ever to exist on earth across the past 12,000 years, being essentially in agreement on virtually every single detail?

The sure agree in "every single detail" if you ignore the differences. And what do myths have to do with aliens?

Oh, wait, I know.. because you said so.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Bored tonight, huh, just trolling as usual.

You're like the people that said the world was flat and that we'd never fly. If I said the sky is blue you would say it was not there.

Take your broomstick/snake and fly to another forum. Greys have been documented for many, many years and we have the right to discuss them. You've made your statement, good, done, now go. Unless you're a troll? Definitely so.

STM
edit on 5-5-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

No it is a conspiracy, instated by our grey overlords.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

An interesting observation on humanity: the more humanity evolves, the lesser the connection to Earth, literally and metaphorically.

How many Earth species wash their food?, need clothes as protection? shower daily? need medicines? grow their food in artificial environments(polytunnel, hydroponics etc)? utilise Earth materials in super manipulated ways (metal, minerals, chemicals etc), have abstract thoughts? art? music? literature? advanced communication? space exploration? etc.

How many species are there on Earth that are relatively the same for millions / hundreds of thousands of years, elephants, cats, horses, fish, reptiles etc, how come none of them have evolved into super capable, intelligent being with the capacities of humanity or more? They are all at a similar level of evolution and aren't displaying any particularly obvious forms of divergent evolution. Domestic cats and dogs are essentially the same as they have been for many thousands of years, despite being in optimal conditions for thriving, they aren't more capable of things than they were, whereas humanity has evolved in leaps and bounds, taller, exponential intelligence and ability for mastering the environment.

Humanity is not just a regular Earth species, something has to have occurred / is occurring for such advancement other than being bipedal with opposable thumbs.

If there are dimensional realities as a fact that are beyond the current scientifically recognised dimensions and forces, then it isn't much of a leap of logic to theorise that it could be such dimensional beings that are instrumental in human development.
edit on 5-5-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join