It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are the greys here?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
A few theories I've come across vary from their inability to reproduce to them wanting to understand our makeup. I don't feel either of these are correct. Having only briefly studied the human brain both in a biological and psychological manner I really feel there would be little an advanced race would not know about us after a very short time. In terms of hardware we are basically computers using a more complex binary system than what is being used in our own microprocessors. By use of around 70 neurotransmitters it brings the complexity of us as a fiction ingredients computer beyond what we can understand given that most of our research is being carried out by our own computers.
Somewhat like a ford fiesta trying to undestand what it's like to go the same speed at a f1 racing car....it can't possibly understand.

Therefore I have come to my own conclusion is that we are merely a project to model this world and the psychology of the individual throughout all spectrums of history and society.

I have used an anology that why would god or a civilization so advanced be interested in us. How could a giant be able to observe the intricate beauties of the insects crawling through the undergrowth. The tiny unique details on flowers that are different from any other in history. Therefore these beings maybe walk among us or maybe as us in order to experience every possible aspect of our world. The high, lows, anger, injustice, boredom, hope.....the list goes on. Only by experiencing these unique aspects of our lives then they can truly understand us and where we are going. Therefore they will have wisdom in the true sense....as true wisdom os knowing yourself.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ItalianDressing

Cos they know our race is about to be practically wiped out by a planet wide cataclysmic event (take your pick of ELEs
) ... so theyre doin some mad dna testing, and creatin hybrids and clones and what have ya ... saving their good work if you will ... so when the disaster is over .. they can chuck some human types back down here again ... just like they did before ... and continue from where they left off

or maybe theyre just doin it all for a laugh ...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

Grays are here because US government as representative of strongest nation on earth made a deal with them.

Deal was to allow rape and murder of humans in return for weapons and technology that can be used to rape and murder humans.

Greada treaty

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
They aren't here. In fact they have been gone for a while. Someone run them out of town I think.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

You would need to prove there existence before an viable explanation as to there presence here on Earth could be offered up. If they do exist somehow i imagine they will be of the extra dimensional variety as apposed to extraterrestrial.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: ItalianDressing

Okay. Here's a mature, responsible reply.

There are no aliens here, whether grey, green or vermillion. Aliens are part of the folklore of our age. They are not real, and it is very foolish, as well as a pointless waste of time, to discuss them.

Does this make you feel better than my earlier reply?

Probably the most intelligent reply yet.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The bible calls them demons, and the Nag Hammadi texts calls them Archons. The over lords, who farm us, like Ants farm Aphids. They feed off our life essence.

In the Nag Hammadi they refer to them as Archons (their description is the same as the greys) as having Mercury in their blood. If they are the demons, then I have often wondered if the DNA that they are manipulating and the mercury they use in our tooth fillings and vaccinations, is to make our bodies easier for them to take over and possess. (I know Im thinking too hard. lol)

Also, the huge triangle ships that are being reported, I cant help but wonder if these are going to be what transports the Christians when the Rapture comes to their new off world (heaven) slave quarters.
edit on 5-5-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorinoFer

Grays are here because US government as representative of strongest nation on earth made a deal with them.

Deal was to allow rape and murder of humans in return for weapons and technology that can be used to rape and murder humans.

Greada treaty

Please detail these weapons and technology...

Here is a case where both camps have gone off the deep end, and are fabricating a pair of complementary fantasies.

With the exception of what is now a very, very small group of nearly indistinguishable humanoid extraterrestrials, the only reason to "visit" Earth is scientific study...not unlike what Terrestrials do to other wild life on this planet.

I think it is past time for all of y'all to take stock in the ET thing, and begin to "see" it in the light of day.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
I am seeking answers because Ive heard a fair amount about the "greys" and about them having different agendas. I don't remember what those are exaclty... But im looking for answers more generally as to why they are here.

Can anyone explain their presence?

I can't even prove their presence.

However, I'm guessing it has something to do with pop culture.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

originally posted by: tanka418

So, just how do you account for all the myth and legend from every micro-culture ever to exist on earth across the past 12,000 years, being essentially in agreement on virtually every single detail?

The sure agree in "every single detail" if you ignore the differences. And what do myths have to do with aliens?

Oh, wait, I know.. because you said so.

I'm guessing that you are not familiar with these myth and legend...

What do myth and legend have to do with it? By using myth and legend One can determine how species are visiting; for example, there are currently 3 important groups;

1) The Nommo...these are the blue guys of India, and the "amphibious" people of the Dogon tribe. They are what modern people call "Reptilians"...they are probably fro a planet, called on Earth; Nu 2 Canis Majoris, B.

2) Unfortunately, I haven't run across a proper name for this group, perhaps, we could use the word Anunnaki since it appears to have been used for this group at one time. This species is virtually indistinguishable from Terrestrial Humans. They likely originate on 31 Tauri...you think of them as Pleiadians...Nordics, Tall Whites.

3) The Grays of Zeta Reticuli 2. They do not "probe" people, though all 3 species have been responsible for the abductins, and study of the Human animal. This group has less data in a historical sense, though evidence of their presense is at least equal to the others due t some of the "data" artifacts.

So...that is what myth and legend has told me...and, it is backed up by science. For instance, you can use the stellar "search engine" I'm building at my observatory to find the physical properties of each of those stars...You can even find Nu 2's planet in all that data...

And speaking of Nu 2 C.M.'s planet...you remember, the planet where the Nommo are from...the Nommo are supposed to be amphibious...nu2 C.M. B is a "water vapor jovian planet" inside Nu2's habitable zone...it is a large ball of water ideally sited for life.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You would need to prove there existence before an viable explanation as to there presence here on Earth could be offered up. If they do exist somehow i imagine they will be of the extra dimensional variety as apposed to extraterrestrial.

You are aware that the most probable is extraterrestrial as opposed to extra dimensional, right?

We can easily prove the existence of other planet, even planets that could support the kind of life we are talking about. The existence of additional dimensions isn't even theoretical at this stage, and barely makes it to the hypothesis stage...thus it's more like a favored fantasy, than it is any sort of science...

AND of course, the whole Extraterrestrial issue must be one of science1

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Greetings and Salutations-

exopolitics.org...

presidentialufo.com...

Here is some reported alien contact with President Eisenhower in 1954. I'll try and extract some info from My Weimaraner "Evven #7" as He is a direct descendant of Ike's "Heidi".. My German is kind of rusty.. They have "Lassen Zie" down and 'Guter Junge' but trying to go back 60 years will take some doing..

presidentialpetmuseum.com...

"They" are Us..

namaste

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

But of course.

And by "science" I assume you mean myth and fantasy... you know, what you also call "data".

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

But of course.

And by "science" I assume you mean myth and fantasy... you know, what you also call "data".

Yeah...myth and fantasy; like the Hipparcos dataset, or the open exoplanet catalog...You're right Drak...I have nothing except what is used everyday by Terrestrial science...and by science, in this case, I mean astronomy, astrophysics, etc.

Which is your most serious error; you refuse to accept what real science has, and insist on going with what ever that is that you have made up...perhaps it's past time for you to wake up...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

I would actually argue that if they exist then they are more lightly to be from another dimension close to our own where similar evolutionary processes have occurred down to the fact that they possess 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 eyes and a mouth rather synonymous with there Human cousins and highly unlighty to occur if indeed the are from another star system down to infinite diversity in infinite combination. Beings from another star system would evolve along their own evolutionary process which would make any resemblance to ourselves a long shot at best.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

But of course.

Yeah...myth and fantasy; like the Hipparcos dataset, or the open exoplanet catalog...You're right Drak...I have nothing except what is used everyday by Terrestrial science...

Surely you still have access to the technology of the Andromds...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Supposing that the Grey Alien is really extraterrestrial - then I'd assume they are explorers, perhaps survivors of a dying planet - and now are interested in Earth. Naturally. We are biosphere that supports life.

But I don't know if, in my heart of hearts, I accept that the Grey's are ET.

I notice that a lot of posters, put heavy emphasis on the Grey's being part of our modern day folklore, resulting from myth. I think they are correct, only in that the phenomenon is ancient. I don't agree with their supposition that because we can find reference to this phenomenon in our very ancient past, that that means they don't exist.

I think it's inter dimensional - multiverse - parallel phenomenon. I have a hunch that - back in the day when science was in "bloom" - a lot of secret science went down. Dangerous, forbidden secret sciences. I think looking into that - will help explain where and what these "ET's" are; and why they might be concerned we are punching holes between two places that probably should of remain separate. After all, all of our religions and myths are about keeping "us" separated from "them".

But anyway, if our world is in any way connected to theirs or even just their assured existence (assuming they are extraterrestrial survivors here for a new world) - well then what we do has direct bearing on their world, their livelihood, etc... If they have any power over us, then can we not assume - our world is designed in a way 'they' desire. Our world has changed drastically, and very rapidly- (and not for the betterment of the whole biosphere, we are pacified, it's a pretty carnival of wonders - the 21st century) - since the mad scientist's have been given license to do whatever they want. I don't know if we stand a chance, it's almost as though, we are being conditioned to accept our own self-annihilation as a species.

CdT

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Well...you show me another dimension then...

While we are waiting...did you know that the most common type of star where advanced complex sentient life is likely to evolve, is a "G" class star? You know...kind of like Sol...and that there are on the order of 15 - 30 billion planets orbiting those "Class G" stars?

You are currently wholly incapable of showing an alternative dimension, while I can show you 15.2+ billion planets where life just like here on Earth can and probably has evolved...

The notion that planets and environments are too alien to produce Human like species is just childish fantasy, and has so little merit, that it is very easy to show how false it is. But, in your defense...there are plenty of other classes of star where the kind of "alien" life you imagine can evolve...unfortunately, statistics will tell us, for the most part, that life never becomes advanced enough to leave it's world...

Statistics can tell us nothing about other dimension, and even science can't tell us anything, since; other dimension are not even theoretical at this point. So how about we keep this at a level and place where some scientific support can be found.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

"Well...you show me another dimension then"

Tell you what you show me an Alien and ile show you another dimension.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Why are the greys here?

If they were here I'd imagine that there must be something here that interests them , being as they traveled so far to get here.
Alternatively it could be that they are everywhere and the Greys are here because they're everywhere in the Galaxy , we are just one of billions of species asking "why are the Greys here ? "

Or perhaps it's because they were introduced to our psyche through the growth of visual media andhave evolved into what we know now , they have been passed down from one generation to another as what aliens look like.
I could argue that what we know as the Grey Alien may have it's origins in a 1950 comic book.

Who knows , maybe they are real but I need to point a stick at one before I can wonder why they're here.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join