It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official. I hate people that hate America.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

a reply to: canucks555
It's official. I hate people that hate America,,,-And I'm Canadian

good, let the hate flow through you ....

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I hate self-haters.

Sure the USA can seem like a pretty screwed up place at times, its people can come across as brash, arrogant and incredibly insular and its government has made some awful foreign policy decisions....... but the world would be a damn sight worse place without them and I for one feel no shame or embarrassment in saying that or that I am proud to consider them as friends and allies.

Its time they came home and rejoined 'the family'.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
isnt it ironic how this thread and one with the opposite title made the front page side by side?
i mean how often does that happen? glitch in the matrix?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
what about sharing the hate out more evenly, surely there should be some hate reserved for those that dont hate anyone - with their hate on the right side, perhaps the things that the Americans do to generate the hate in the first place wouldn't happen!

Hate for the fence sitters i say! ssssssssssssssssssss!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I hate people who hate people that hate America, so there.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
All I know after reading posts here, is how odd it is that I am not strip searched every time I enter a store, or pulled over 3 times a day, or am raided and my dog shot for no good reason, or anything like that. Nor does anyone I know experience that. It makes no sense! According to this site and others like it, we are living in a police state dammit.. I have NO freedoms (I keep going out late and coming back when I want.. I sneak in to avoid trouble), no free speech except anywhere I decide to post, and so on.

On a serious note, I do appreciate those who challenge the country at every turn. Because the day there is an issue and no one says a thing, is the day the government.. any government.. takes advantage of their citizens. So I am not complaining. I do think many folks go overboard though.. this country is not nearly as bad as many folks make it out to be.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
That's cute.

A spotlight thread in response to my own "it's official I hate america"?

For those who had an emotional trip reading my thread, rather using their rationality and honesty..

I never said I hate American CITIZENS. I hate that rogue faction of interconnected globalists changing American from the inside while their populace watch it happen in passivity.

I'm Canadian too. And I have a large number of American friends. The spiteful responses my thread got, was delusional and emotional, and came from people who probably didn't read it all.

I had one American member tell me to go die. Isn't that against T&C? Apparently not.. but my point was validated by the overwhelming ignorance of responses.

Have a good day fellow Canadian. Our country leaders sucks as much, and Harper makes me cringe.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Hahaha element my friend, the first hour or two after you posted that thread were freaking magnificent. You have some catching up to do.

Your original thread spawned FOUR(4) threads.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FaceMyBook

Ignorance and insecurity will do that to people. They can't admit they are wrong, that's devastating.

So they make full of # mimic threads to bounce attention and get some stars and flags

Whatever works eh?

Cheers friend

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
All these hate threads..

I hate this, I hate that, hate hate hate....
Anyone ever think that all this hate just generates more hate?

Save me John!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join