It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official. I hate people that hate America.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

If you hate it and whine constantly then you don't deserve to live there, and instead of whining you should just go elsewhere.

Meet "Texas"...

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

What's America? I only know of Texas & it's 49 bishes.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
America, often emulated, never duplicated.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

originally posted by: skunkape23

Don't let a few rotten apples spoil the barrel. Use them to make cider.

Or apple pie moonshine. Then we can party lol.

I hear you . Apple pie moonshine for everyone. At least for a while , no one will hate anyone .

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaceMyBook
a reply to: skunkape23

Actually, the American thing to do would be to piss in the bucket & screw over everyone else.

I take exception to that statement.
I would not piss in the same bucket I drink from.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
HATE...don't nobody got time for that.

Seriously, hate only hurts the hater and life is too short.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Of course not, first you get your fair share (& then some) then ruin it for everyone else

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaceMyBook

Of course not, first you get your fair share (& then some) then ruin it for everyone else

I'll assume that by "you" you're not taking a personal jab.
This "America" you hate is not the citizens of this land.
The "America" you have a problem with knows no geographical boundaries.
Learn to recognize propaganda when you see it.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Had to reply, just so all three "it's official" threads were at the top

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien
Right or wrong, I won't be the one to judge.
I can say he is pretty typical of the kind of characters you would be warring against in the Lone Star.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Sadly quite a bit of this stems from either young people wanting to be "edgy", or people who only see all the bad headlines, aside from those who really do hate our country of course. I'd say ATS needs to pull a Reddit and have an uplifting news forum so everything is condensed into one spot, allowing people a break from the doom and gloom without having to go outside
edit on 2-5-2015 by IntroduceALittleIrony because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

May I say as an American that I love both the United States and Canada ! Always amazes me how many Americans want to hate on their own but have never even left the city that they were born in. I have been fortunate enough to have traveled to several countries and every state and you know what ? There is no place like home and we can make that Official !

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I feel this is important to say.

As somone from the UK, ive been to the states many times and i have a lot of american friends.

I hate america as a country, the things it does on a world scale and the way it deals with things internally on its own people/immigrants.

The people i have met and the people im friends with are genuinely very nice and actually hardly any are fat, though i admit some of them are stupid - but you are going to get that due to sheer statistics

Do i hate the haters? The ones that do it because everyone else does (ironically classic stupid american) yes, but the ones who hate america for the right reasons and really believe it and know their stuff? No, they have the good sense to be able to look past the unconditional patriotism many have and accept the truth.

edit on b24241228 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Ya im not a big fan of america...so i moved out...america has its advantages but it certainly isnt as good as people claim...and you are wrong...you will most likely find other countries are better if you are unhappy with yours...have you ever lived outside your country? Not just visited but lived? Ya I didn't think so...so you hate me for understanding the world more than you. didnt know canadians had some of the toughest online warriors ever.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Why would I move when I like it here?

And you're exempt from the thread premise.
Complain from afar all you like.

-you actually did something about it. (personally)
edit on 3-5-2015 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Id onno about the moonshine thing, Alcohol starts a lot of fights lol

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Envy is a huge monster isn't it. Though the US must be doing something right. People don't hate things on the bottom. Like who hates countries like Sierra Leon or burundi. when your at the top there will be alot if haters. Oh though there is one thing that's changed Amaricans are getting so PC they don't want to call out others anymore. Meaning they make an excellent target.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

Who the heck "hates" their own country anyways?

People who have peeled back the layers of their own brainwashing far enough to see that it's all total bulls# from top to bottom, and we've all been lied to about almost everything since birth.

That's enough to do the trick.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

originally posted by: canucks555

Who the heck "hates" their own country anyways?

People who have peeled back the layers of their own brainwashing far enough to see that it's all total bulls# from top to bottom, and we've all been lied to about almost everything since birth.

That's enough to do the trick.

Did you ever think could just be paranoia and lack of intellectual reason on ing skills?? Just saying usually the simple answer is the right one.Peiple who distrust everything isn't being rational. Do governments lie of course do individuals cheat of course. But taking these and rapping them up into a huge conspiracy with no links possible just shows a high degree of paranoia.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I'm not fan of the U.S.A,your president is an ass,the threads about him being the Antichrist are highly amusing,& it's just a personal preference,but I've met heaps of Yanks that are awesome & I am a big admirer of Martin Luther King,J.F.K,Jack Daniels & the Grunge & Rock scene-you Canadians should be the next ones to get an "I hate" rant for inflicting Justin Beiber on us all. So as an Aussie,I will go back to beer guzzling,while cooking shrimps on the barbie & watching one of our national animals,the koala who is actually an alcoholic, std ridden, narcolepsy suffering stoner.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join