It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Esurance New Order Commercial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I don't know why it bothers me, are they messing with people's mind or do they really mean it?

The freaking eye also winks. Watch it folks.

edit on 2-5-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I don't know why it bothers me, are they messing with people's mind or do they really mean it?

Mean what? That they want you to buy insurance through them?
Yes, they mean it.

Where's the new world order part?
It says "Insurance for the Modern World." Since buying insurance is sort of about money, using it in an ad about insurance sort of makes sense.
edit on 5/2/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Mean what? That they want you to buy insurance through them?
Yes, they mean it.

Where's the new world order part?
It says "Insurance for the Modern World." Since insurance is sort of about money, using it in an ad about insurance sort of makes sense.

You know Phage...., the fact that you made the first reply to this thread makes it smell like conspiracy more.

...., oh let me guess, you have an insurance with them???

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
Glad to have been of service.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Glad to have been of service.

Thanks man !

Seriously, good to see you brother!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Esurance is papered by Allstate Ins. Co.. Allstate has 22 different AMB#'s, some globally. If you research further you will find the ad is precisely what it resembles.

AM Best

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well I think the players behind the scenes are just kind of spitting in our faces at this point. Like yea we exist, are unseen, and are just going to keep #ing with you in TV commercials, movies, and music. I used to have e-surance. Did not much care for it. I got progressive now. We could ave a cheaper premium if the Misses would just let us shop local, but no she wants to avoid any contact with a human being so she just keeps buying what I like to call "digital insurance". The kind you fill out online and never have to speak to someone about.

I worry for her sometimes...

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes
Well I think the players behind the scenes are just kind of spitting in our faces at this point. Like yea we exist, are unseen, and are just going to keep #ing with you in TV commercials, movies, and music.

Yeah, that seems much more likely than an insurance company utilizing a popular social meme in their advertising to sell more insurance....

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Do You want to know why "they" have power over You or You're worried about what "they" are doing? Because You've relinquished that power to "them" You're far more "superior" to "them" as You don't have to stoop to doing tricks/ruses..

It almost seems as though You are under the impression there is a "difference"? There isn't. "They" are out to $¢rew U$ anyway "they" can, if 'they' can't do it by their Self then they get their henchmen the politicos to tighten the screw even tighter. So let US come together and vote them out and then 34% of those eligible to vote actually do it. Then the party that loses cries FOUL!!! Like there was a difference between the political parties..

I'd opine it doesn't matter which insurance You get screwed by, if You get in an accident You're rates will rise, no matter if it was Your fault.. Folks would be better suited using City transportation and hope for an accident and then $¢rew "Their" insurance company, but You see, when "they" have to pay, ALL the customers get $¢rewed...

Have You seen Katy Perry's commercials? Watch those and then watch the snippet of Her talking about making a deal w/the devil, that is BIG RED TRUCK material..

namaste

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Lol! Know about Tokyo Re?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think the cash, the USD, is the hook.

Why do people let this stuff bother them when they can go out and create their own secret society to take over the world? Nobody is stopping them.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I think the cash, the USD, is the hook.

Why do people let this stuff bother them when they can go out and create their own secret society to take over the world? Nobody is stopping them.

Maybe they did that and you don't know. That's why the call it "Secret Society".

Hey, great avatar. Ultraman and Ultra 7 fan here

top topics

join