It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The spring quake theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Forgive me if this has been covered here already but I read somewhere a while back about there being a consistent pattern of earthquakes in the months of april and may every year. It had something to do with planetary movements and orbits and the magnetic pull that certain planets caused in the months of april may and sometimes june. The guy who did this research had a youtube video covering his findings and research I thought it was quite well done and very informative. He had tons of research to back up his ideas and I thought it would be a great topic here at ats.

Has anyone else heard of this theory?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Thisisfun2015

Haven't heard of it.

Makes no sense - planets move all the time; if planetary gravitational pull would really influence rate of earthquakes, then the peak rate would not be fixed at Spring, it would move across the year over periods of 12 to 30 years (Jupiter's orbit is around 12 years, and Saturn takes about 30 years to complete its own orbit).

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I have observed this by watching the map of RSOE daily for 5 to 6 years, it puts a picture on the earthquakes happening every day small as big.

There is clearly an uptick of smaller quakes up to 5.0 in the period of February to July, plus a pattern to where they happen, and it usually ends with some relatively bigger ones.

So yes IMO opinion there is an earthquake season spanning in the first 5 to 6 month's of the year.

I have tried to predict bigger quakes from watching, but with little success, though with some pretty close one once in a while, especially in the area of South America and Turkey and some areas in Indonesia.

One of the patterns that happens every year at this time, is the small ones visible in northern Europe right now, France Polen and a rare one in Norway, usually England or Scotland will get one in the comming days when this pattern show.

edit on 30-4-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

So yes IMO opinion there is an earthquake season spanning in the first 5 to 6 month's of the year.

Is that not a big large of a period? Like, half the year?

But interesting nonetheless. Though I believe that statistical analysis will always create such strange features - one must not confuse correlation with causation unless evidences exist for the latter.

Take for instance another odd statistical chart:

a lesson about correlation and causation

edit on 30-4-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

From start to finish it is, though it starts slow and end slow, where the two months of April and May are the ones where it really shows like right now.

But, i will also say there is no guaranty of any major quakes, it seems very random, so it's more with the very minor ones.

I actually took screenshots several times a year over 3 years as i wanted to make a thread about it, though my old laptops hard disk containing the screen shoots died on me.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Well, the Earthquake at Fukushima was in March, if I remember correctly. Though the 2010 Haiti Earthquake was in January...

In every instance, though, I still doubt the planets had any major influence upon these earthquakes.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I agree, i don't think it's any planetary influence, i mean, the moon is constantly pulling the Earth, but seems to have no influence on earthquakes.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I will go back to youtube and try to find the guys video, maybe that will help this thread. Although I do like the dialogue created thus far...

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
May have more to do with the snowfall or rainfall from the winter filtering down and lubricating things. Especially if the southern hemisphere shows a correlating uptick around nov.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
What you mean is Terrel 03? Check this video out,made just before the Nepal quake and He calls it bang on with a prediction:

m.youtube.com...

This is apparently caused by the alignment of our Dark star the sun and Earth.

I follow Zetatalk and their evidence of our Earth being in halted orbit is yet to be debunked as well.

So from my understanding Planet X/Nibiru orbits between two foci points.The dark star on the out skirts of the solar system and our Sun.So I am surmising that when the patterns of quakes occur this may be due to the dark star alignments and orbital patterns.

Either way,# is gonna get real-quick!

I would take the work of Zetatalk very seriously is my advice and make preparations.

Also follow Terrels work and you can't go wrong.We will get another EVEN BIGGER quake in May at some point according to Terrels diagram and it is very accurate from where I'm standing.

This is not just quakes we are talking major tectonic plate adjustment! We will experience a poleshift at the climax just as it was 3600 years ago and going back in denominations of that number.

This is an absolute fact I've researched this for many years,the evidence is bountiful and undebatable.The US will split up the middle on the New Madrid and combining the works of ZT and Terrel I would say the big one is coming this year.Indonesia and the plate it sits on has completed much of its sinking and when it finally budges the rest of the plates will follow and yes, Indonesia will disappear off the map forever (unless rediscovered by future generations-like Doggaland was)

Make your preparations NOW and
Leave the coasts,islands (the whole Carribean) stay well away from the New Madrid and any fault lines,volcanoes etc.

Here's an attempt by the media to prepare Britain for mega quakes-of coarse they are coming,globally I might add..but the article doesn't explain why? They obviously know the real truth about PX and need to prep the masses before the announcement an you wanna be one step ahead of the rest once gets out!

www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 30-4-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

oh good, i was wondering if anyone else saw his videos thank you very much for the links as well!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77

I follow Zetatalk

Led by that xxxx woman that killed her pets?

top topics

join