It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Possible UFO Fragment With Strange Attributes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

I'm not ruling out the apparent transparent effects yet.

If the piece is from the sphere on the stool (it looks like it to me) and the sphere is a terrestrial creation by the US or Soviets, it'll be more IFO than UFO.

It'd be good to see higher quality footage to really confirm there's a transparent effect. If any nation invented a transparent metal (on that scale), it'd be utilised and marketed. Gorilla glass wouldn't be half as cool if we had a metal that was see-through when light shines through it. Also, I wonder why they don't just hold it up in front of a candle or desk-lamp? A TV screen maybe? Never rule out mischief, stooges and the value of an entrance fee! Who knows?

There are semi-transparent metals that have probably been patented. They just aren't at the level of practical manufacturing yet. I'm not an expert on all that and spent a few minutes reading about 'plastic' mineral alloys etc.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Anybody else wondering how these magic metal objects are just sitting around in some hole in the wall gift shop museum?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2
Impossible if it by some change this ie this magical metal did crash into a immovable object it would create such a conundrum that scientists for generations would be sitting around scratching there heads thinking about it and eating there cheese bagels wondering why and how.

That is if they would have heads to scratch and mouths to eat bagels with, because they would not, and if that event happened the force of it would kill of every living thing on this planet, and likely create a black hole as well, as we are not reduced to silly string theory, one can postulate that the unbreakable unstoppable object did not meet the immovable object.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Wow really? They find a piece of metal and they decide it's from a UFO for no freaking reason? Is this how far we've come?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join