It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Possible UFO Fragment With Strange Attributes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I found another video. This lady has a museum and the fragment is there. Anybody can see it. She explains between its attributes, the fragment is unbreakable. She had it for years.

It cant be that unbreakable since the fragment is torn from something. I didn't really see the see through part.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

I suppose it could be made of space-time. That won't break but can be torn, I hear.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

I suppose it could be made of space-time. That won't break but can be torn, I hear.
Man, I've been getting my a$$ handed to me lately. great point!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

Man, I've been getting my a$$ handed to me lately. great point!

I've seen you open a can or two past couple of days

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Had about as much luck tracking this down as other threads lately. not much on it other than resistant to acid. Im sure someone with some spanish skills could tell us more.

Supposedly from a UFO crash at GENERAL CAMPOS, ARGENTINA - known also as the Campo Grande Crash

From this link

At the time, they decided to send an aeronautical engineer, Juan Jose Mañé, a member of the wind energy department, and 1st lieutenant Roberto Hugo Vazquez, chief of the electronics department of the CNIE, to collect the fragments from Liebermann. They made some brief statements, confirming that the metal did not come from an atmospheric balloon launched by the Air Force to conduct atmospheric studies, noting that it was a very hard alloy, resistant to high temperatures and to friction produced by contact with the atmosphere. Official sources suggested that these could be fragments of satellites in orbit around the planet, disintegrating upon completing their useful life.

Perez Simondini adds that the “officers did not allow themselves to be photographed, and after taking the fragment, nothing more was ever heard from them, much less about the reports with the results.” She explains, however, that they located engineer Mañé, who believes that “after 35 years, perhaps the truth will come to light. We will soon furnish details on this investigation. Having been part of the UFO division of the CNIE, an agency of the Argentine Air Force, we understand that a file on this event can become public knowledge.”

More Journalistic Reports

Siete Dias magazine contacted officers of the Argentine Air Force, who noted that the fragment, commonly known as the “manija de puerta” (doorhandle) was made of a very strong alloy resistant to atmospheric friction. They further added that the fragment did not form part of an airplane or weather balloon, although they did not explain what it was. A biochemist from the city of Concordia performed acid tests, confirming that these had no effect upon the metal.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Its a pretty big chunk so just cut off a piece of it and have it analyzed by metallurgists. Hell its so big you can take two small pieces and send to two labs and place it under the microscope. Mystery solved. Either its something from earth or its not. But I'm sure the owner of the piece doesnt want that as the mystery must remain... of course...

Someone noting that its a "very hard alloy" isnt quite a scientific study. My keyboard also consist of a "very hard alloy" and "some type of strong durable plastic", I dont need the military to tell me that.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Unbreakable eh? Well obviously it must be breakable even if it was part of a UFO or whatever, I mean how else would a piece of it break off and end up in some random persons possession so they can do a show about it? Answer..Because its breakable. And that part were its supposed to turn see-through to the camera flash, they never did show it as the guy filming shifted to the side the moment of the flash and then back to the girls camera video of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
By all these descriptions and properties of this wonder metal, well its quite obvious that its magnetized adamantium. Only logical conclusion. Yup! Must be that.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
From 2009:

dornob.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I'm thinking they Chroma keyed the piece of metal, it looks fake when they hold it up to the building and you can 'see' thru it. Look at the edges of the alleged fragment

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Maybe they got it from here:

sorry, couldnt resist

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
I'm thinking they Chroma keyed the piece of metal, it looks fake when they hold it up to the building and you can 'see' thru it. Look at the edges of the alleged fragment

Chroma keying might be a giant pain in the butt. Might be easier to just to bang on a tracking roto mask or something if that was the case.

Might revisit the thread later once we've worked out some more things about where it comes from etc ... Seems vaguely interesting, though odd that they have a poster of a grey.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinke

Pink, You might be right, I'm thinking the grey poster is because its some kind of 'ufo museum'

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I'm having very interesting replies, thank you all. I'm neutral on this one, it would be great to have a member there to corroborate what the lady apparently shows.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Unbreakable eh? Well obviously it must be breakable even if it was part of a UFO or whatever, I mean how else would a piece of it break off and end up in some random persons possession so they can do a show about it? Answer..Because its breakable.

LOL. Sometimes common sense goes a long way. LOL.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Unbreakable eh? Well obviously it must be breakable even if it was part of a UFO or whatever, I mean how else would a piece of it break off and end up in some random persons possession so they can do a show about it?

Maybe it crashed into an immovable object.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

It looks like it's from space debris. Ever since the '70s, we've had occasional incidents of similar looking alloy spheres landing in places like Russia and parts of South America.

Many a person has mistaken them for ET tech with the most famous being the 'Gentz sphere.' Going off the video with the woman and her UFO museum, it looks like the piece came from the sphere she has on the stool. It has a similarly shaped hole in it. Its size is comparable to those that have been found over the years - a foot or so in diameter.

The metal looks like non-lead flashing to me, but the 'ring' disproves that. The hardness that is suggested by the ringing sound would make sense if it was made from a hardened alloy that would be heat-resistant at very high temperatures.

IIRC there was a Project Moondust that was tasked with recovery of space debris. At the time, the US wanted to get its hands on anything Soviet and didn't want anything of theirs being found by them. Alloys, manufacturing processes, hints at secret technology etc. They missed that one!

I'll try and find a better link...

ETA - similar find in Namibia
edit on 4.27.2015 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

What about the semi-transparent effect?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

It wasn't that clear to me.

The effect could have been from the reflective properties of the metal. I'd like to see a higher quality video of it.

ETA - This is off the video

Here's one from Colorado 2011

They look very similar in size and form.

edit on 4.27.2015 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

That's what I had assumed the ball was, but the metal fragment with the "meta material" effect was what interested me.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join