It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS arrives in Yemen , announces "holy jihad" against houthis .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
So is America going to help evacuate their own Citizens yet?

Or should they keep calling RT as they have to do currently?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

America makes me sick

I made a thread about it, I expected to be banned but it seems deep down even Americans can smell the rotting sewage

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MensaIT3

originally posted by: bullcat

America makes me sick

I made a thread about it, I expected to be banned but it seems deep down even Americans can smell the rotting sewage

Frankly I would be seeking Russian citizenship if America did that to me and Russia helped me.

In todays world you NEED a country you can DEPEND UPON. Britain and America is not one you can depend upon. I have had a problem where I called TWO embassies, only ONE helped me. Guess which one I am more willing to support lol. The other one put me in a call center queue and never called back, the other one called back within minutes assisting.

I suggest you hold many passports, I do for this very reason. Neutral countries too are especially important. Loyalty is a TWO way street.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

You asked how they got into Yemen, that's a good question, they apparently took hold of 3 provinces in the southern part of Yemen in January, so I guess the obvious is that they came by boat, or were given passage through Saudi Arabia.

A lot of their finances come from Saudi backers.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Are we witnessing yet another genocide in making?

If Saudi backed ISIS is rampant at Yemen - one cannot but draw the conclusion ISIS being backed up by Saudis also everywhere else.

Wunderbra... I can see a Wunderbra zoup cooking here...

I can hear it will be Wunderbra

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

EVERYTHING in the WORLD has EVERYTHING to do with 9/11, you can thank the Saudis and Yanks for that.

Why because you say so?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I think Saudi is playing a dangerous game with ISIS.

Putting myself in ISIS shoes, why not ultimately take the money from the source - invade Saudi who are proven to be cowards in a ground based conflict - using their support money??

Saudi is a weak target they have proven themselves to back off at the first sign of a real threat. They are certifiable cowards and cowardice is absolutely not how you win conflicts its a sure way to lose! I really question their ability to resist Jihadist style attacks despite their western technology. Air force (which saudis are in love with) does not solve most problems, we know this from Vietnam, Iraq/ME, Euro conflicts this 21st century.

First Iraq, now Yemen, seems like Saudi's getting surrounded!
edit on 26-4-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

ISIS will likely replace the Saudi regime once it falls in the next 3 years.

ISIS Arabia. coming soon.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

All you need are one or two to make there way into Yemen and recruit and train the Sunni's that are there, that's how they pop up all over.

As for what to do, just sit back let them kill each other, go in and clean up what's left... but I digress, these are Obama's people so they will not be touched...except the cannon fodder that is offered up for Obama's drone kill list to make it look like he is doing something.

Sorry, I digress even farther... praise Obama !

edit on 26-4-2015 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

No dear . All maniacs in Yemen are already a part of Al-qaeda . So there is no left over to pass it to ISIS .

ISIS forces in yemen are not yemeni . even in their video - as reviewed by Arabic speaking Iranian analysts - points out to this fact .

Their accents are different .

originally posted by: Chadwickus

You asked how they got into Yemen, that's a good question, they apparently took hold of 3 provinces in the southern part of Yemen in January, so I guess the obvious is that they came by boat, or were given passage through Saudi Arabia.

A lot of their finances come from Saudi backers.
Well my friend, firstly , Yemen's waters are monitored by USN and IRIN those are the navies of Iran and US . there is almost zero possibility of movement of thousands of ISIS terrorists by ship .

Secondly, most of Yemen's shores are in control of houthis forces . no one can dock without their permission .

So i think you're second guess fits the situation . Saudis can give a "safe passage" to ISIS maniacs and in return enjoy the destruction of Houthis without intervention of their own .

how evil some regimes can be .

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

It’s the Saudi Arabian swine who the Americas lapping up to.

It’s the Saudis and their depraved Salafi/Wahhabism that is the cause of most of the terrorism issue

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

hey.. I am totally against US involvement with anything to do with Saudia.

ISIS going into Yemen was a given... you knew it was going to happen.. so now it has... its no shock to any of us..

on a side note... what do you think of Abu Azrael?
edit on 26-4-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
if you want to understand...just let go...of the mythology of media...and use the force.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MensaIT3

originally posted by: markosity1973Why send troops in to fight an enemy (radical Islam) when you can simply get them to kill each other?,

Things are not that simple

Creation of ISIS easily leads to things getting out of hand

And then what

Suddenly you need US troops to go and fight

US policy is policy of continuous failure for everyone even US

Hmmm, sounds lot like US policy is designed by John McCain, implemented by Hilary Clintoon and nuanced by John Kerry...what could possibly go wrong?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Ahh wait, isnt the u.s. and it allies fighting isis?!? Butt now isis is helping the u.s. allies in yemen?!

Im confuuuused

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Somebody is very serious about setting up the Middle East and redrawing borders.

ISIS is the knife.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Don't trip ATSers, it's all goin according to plan! WWIII needs us all to pitch in there in the middle east. Confused about ISIS and the Houthis? Angry that this is American foreign policy at play? Who cares? We just gotta sit back and know what is good for us at home and abroad. Trust your federal officials and shadowy law enforcement goons to steer us towards any war in existence. And our future as their slaves. And if there isn't any war where we need one, hey, that's not a problem either.... "We got this!" - Uncle Sam

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
That's what drives me nuts about this whole Middle East thing.

Why on earth are western allied countries fighting against the Houthis, when it's the Houthis that are fighting our sworn enemy ISIS ??!

It makes no sense whatsoever.

Are we fighting ISIS, or aren't we ?

Why would we fight Isis if they are making minced meat oft syria and any other target?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Sooo, our " enemy " ISIS is doing the bidding of our allies in Saudi Arabia.

And the 9/11 attackers were all from Saudi Arabia, but we love Saudi Arabia

I don't even think George Orwell could explain this one away

top topics

<< 1   >>

join