It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former General David Petraeus gets probation and a fine for leaking classified information

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
when he originally resigned his post, for reasons that didn't appear in the news, i suspected that what actually occurred was that Petreaeus was the first casualty of a failed coup attempt against President.

after Mitt Romney was unsuccessful in his election bid, the plot was uncovered and the plotters exposed and quickly destroyed.

the charges came about so as to ensure his career in the US Government is permanently over and so his supporters can give up and find other lines of work and stay out of the business of Government.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

When I say who cares, I mean the ATS family and because it has nothing to do with his conviction. When you plead guilty, you are then convicted based on your guilty plea.

as of July 02, 2013 Is there a difference between a court conviction and a guilty plea? For instance, if a person pleads guilty to a crime does that mean he/she has been convicted?

Law office of Robert D. Scott | Robert Scott
No.

www.lawqa.com...

That's in the state of Maryland but it is true in most states that I am aware of.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

i care and i've been part of the ATS family longer than you...

besides, you guys are being handled with kids by the news.

these guys' behavior is gross in the extreme and if you could be a fly on the wall in the rooms where they concoct their plots you'd vomit from your mouth and crap your pants at the same time.

<< 1   >>

join