It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine troops shelled by pro-Russian rebels near Mariupol

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: bullcat

If you paid attention to what Russia was told about their presence in Ukraine and a failure of the Minsk agreement you would not need to ask such a stupid question.

Maybe they need more Nuland branded cookies.

This is OUR backyard, not YOURS.

Take your dirty boots and run around your own home with them. Not ours.

WE are the people that end up paying for it, in fact we already are, thanks to you lot.

Americans are NOT our allies. They say they are but those are just words, in reality, they have done nothing but cost us and made us get the hard end of the stick.

Wow a lot of vitriol there. But i find it odd that you think Russia's backyard as you put it includes other countries. Does Not these other countries have the right to decide what happens in their country? Should poland be able to decide what happens in Russia thats their backyard?? Odd that you give Russians priority over other nationalities dont you think?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Yeah the 173rd is near the polish border doing training. Basically 290 people and they were given 6 months to train 3 brigades for the Ukrainians. Its not a secret like you seem to think it is. Ukraine Asked NATO for help Canada sent trainers as well as Poland Britain. I know Canada was talking about 200 or so so they will get another 3 brigades Poland they are keeping what they send under raps. Wondering if Polish spc forces are moving to the front lines actually. And Britain sending 75. With the official request to NATO they couldn't refuse under the partnership for peace program. Any non NATO member can request training if they apply to join. Got to love Putin hes the best thing to happen to NATO. Last time Ukraine was opposed to Joining NATO think it was like 10 percent of the population wanted to. Now i couldnt imagine what the number is lol. NATO essentially became an alliance without a purpose until now. Putin created that which he claims to have wanted to prevent isnt irony funny. If he waited about 10 yrs there would NATO would have disbanded. See Putin even offered the baltics cheaper gas prices if they left NATO. This tactic would have been effective before Russia invaded its neighbors after not so much they declined of course lol.
edit on 4/26/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I never presented it as being a secret...only that with such bozos the outcome won`t be any different as the last 2 times.

<< 1  2   >>

join