It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurker, huge interest in holograms, here to get opinions from fellow holographers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Greetings all, Dianisis here. Scientist, inventor, and all around nerd. I have been in the holography field for years, and this is the first time I have felt the need to join and post.

I'm looking for information on a new holography company that is offering custom holograms. In my experience, printing holograms has involved the physical objects to produce the data to print a hologram.

This company claims they can print any set of 3D DATA. this could be a game changer. Their Kickstarter launched today so looks like we can order them now. I'm sure I would have heard about this development...

www.holographicopticaltech.com...

Just looking for a consult.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Dianisis

I don't get it, is this an advert or?

Seems strange for a first post I'll give you that. Can we maybe have an introduction? Why you chose a conspiracy site? What's your back story maybe? What's your world view? How did you end up on this site?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

O no, not an advert. As I mentioned, I'm trained in laser spectroscopy. I have been a long time lurker, and have seen plenty of bright minds offer explination, or more importantly debunk, new tech.

Why this site? Because, while there are plenty of alt media sites, this one has the brightest spots of what I think we're all looking for in the form of collective thinking.

My world view? On which subject?

I ended up on this site in 2010, and have been a daily lurker ever since!

If you have more questions, please ask!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Nah, just jaded I guess.

It's cool. I'm sure as pie that there will be more than a few super techy people along shortly to fill your mind with holographic know how! Glad you're not longer lurking and have finally jumped into the pond. Velcome!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I want one

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Apparently it can now be yours... if the price is right...

edit on 22-4-2015 by Dianisis because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Okay... I was just researching computer holography not to long ago. Then minutes after I log in, a post appears asking this community - where a search for holography brings up posts about 9/11 having holographic planes to mask ufos, and an Obama hologram, and things like that - about a new computer holography company? Are you for real, are are the spam bots getting better and better every day?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tridentblue

Well I don't know about their advances, but I can tell you, I am in fact NOT a bot.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Huh. I'm still scratching my head about you coming to ATS to research computer holography... But whatevah. IF its a conspiracy, its a misguided one. And that's weirdness is what non-locality is all about. Good luck with your research!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS Dianisis.

I have no info on the hologram co. you are talking about, however:

Scientist, inventor, and all around nerd.

I'm trained in laser spectroscopy.

Very interesting since I have the crazy dream to one day, fabricate from scratch a FTIR and possibly make it parts of a Raman spectrometer.

I have professional experience with system built around CO2 laser and thermal imaging system (FLIR). So don't hesitate to start some threads about optic related project of yours.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

So someone asked why this website. And this is the reason right here. Like minded indivuals discussing science.

PMF i am currently working with YAG lasers, retro fitted and gated to see through fire. I will certainly start a few threads.

top topics

join