It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Say to the Earth?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
SOL/Sun will replenish you where you have been wounded, 1 Apollos.
Thank you for allowing the many of us to stay Above/Below ground and within your seas, as the planetary collective conscious rises better ways to preserve you will be developed...

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I'd say. "I'll be with you in a minute. I'm busy on ATS."

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I promise to do MY part in this world. It may not make much of a difference in its entirety, but I will leave my mark of care towards Earth wherever I go.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
"I'm sorry the human race is like a mold or infection. We consume and consume, leave nothing of value in our wake and move on to the next part of you that we haven't utterly used up."

That's what I'd say to the Earth.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Not the whole human race. Some care about resources. Then the less thoughtful move in and strip it bare.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hasta la vista, baby.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
"hey"

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm sure she'd understand where ATS is involved.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I would have to express my love for her as well as apologize for my neglect. I would tell her that I've seen the light and my treatment towards her has, and will be, more conscious from now on......a reply to: lostbook

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

What Would You Say to the Earth?

You are my rock.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Tell me your deepest secret.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'd say,

"Isn't it funny how this little insignificant human species are so arrogant they think they could ever destroy you or your environment?"

than I'd pick an apple and eat it.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I speak to the Earth all the time. I'm so glad spring is back, to I can dig my toes into her warmed soil and put my forehead to the earth and just breath her in. Thank you Goddess for helping us weather another winter. It was a doozey up in my parts.

But if the earth manifested itself in a way it could converse in English - I guess I'd ask if she thought she'd made a mistake - about us that is.

Then she'd laugh and the sound would be like music and she would say, "My dear, we don't make mistakes, it's you humans that like to muddle things up. It keeps things interesting, but you - humans - are fleeting and we are forever. So do please, play with caution."

At least... that is how I imagine it would go.

CdT

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'd let her know that Ozzy cared back when it wasn't cool to care about mother Earth..

Then I would play her this song:

And tell her to shake us off...

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Let me rule and look after you sweetie, the other guys are doing a rubbish job.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm sorry.
I love you.
Thank you.
Forgive them, mother, for they know not what th- ah... screw that, we knew exactly what we were doing. Bring on the Cataclysm...

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
For those unfamiliar with the concept of a living Earth as one organism, read James Lovelock's Gaia Hypothesis to start... some of the findings support this notion.

To those of us who might've experimented with ingesting plants of certain types, we know this notion has at least some truth to it... I've grooved with Gaia.

She spoke to me, once, too... she said, "Shhhhhhhhh..."

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I would ask about Atlantis then I would ask where I can find some buried treasure

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I love you...

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

She would probably say, one is in your head and the other is in your heart. 😉

👣

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join