It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so sick and tired of UFOs, why R U still looking at UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
For me it's about money, If i come across one of them Aliens said Alien will be knocked out and fired on Ebay with a Buy it now price of 1 Billion Dollars..Collection only.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I think this thread belongs in the RANT forum.

2nd.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MensaIT3

I urge you to look beyond looking for UFOs or paying much attention to the latest image or video that may or may not be genuine. The myth of the UFO has been established generations ago, there is no escaping that. Everybody knows what the term "UFO" or "flying saucer" means. The learning of those buzz words includes some general knowledge of the concepts that they invoke. But the devil is in the details and that will remain the problem for the foreseeable future until more of us come to the unavoidable, common-sense conclusion that we are incapable of directing our own affairs and sorely need guidance from above.

At one time, mankind needed only a general set of social rules with which to maintain itself. The rules came in several forms, the most enduring were embedded in religions. Technology and a more expansive view of the Universe, and the falling away of pure religions has brought the need for more detailed and stringent guidance from those that know better.

Isn't it strange--or not so strange--that as concepts of God fade away that concepts of god-like aliens appear as a replacement?

The existence of ETIs is something to believe in because the concept is entirely true and becomes more so every day as our sciences probe and collect data. Common humans, let your personal thoughts and concepts on the matter grow to accept the inevitable. It is time.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MensaIT3

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
By the way, I have a very expensive gen III+/OMNI VII AN/PVS-14D night vision scope, and there is no "highway" or anything of the sort "up there" (though it does make for some spectacular viewing of the stars and satellites).

I don't believe you

Other people say otherwise

You are in minority or you are flat out lying or didn't even try to view them at night

You're welcome to believe what you want. I'm not trying to convince anyone of what I have (or in this case haven't) seen.

Don't you think it's a little odd, though, that all these "other people", who say otherwise can't provide a single bit of credible evidence, even with a "highway" over their heads? It couldn't possibly be that said "highway" is actually one of the many orbital paths that numerous satellites follow, right?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I already know that some UFO's are extraterrestrial space craft.

Which planet do the alien occupants hail from?

Let's make it slightly easier for you - which solar system are they from?

Cos the nearest one is 4.2 light years away.

I'm on the fence, and always have been, about UFOs. However, that argument alone doesn't quite work. Scientists even now are saying there may be various types of inter-stellar travel that are able to handle such distances. You know, maybe wormholes, etc. That doesn't mean it is true, but that argument has been addressed before. This is precisely why it is assumed that if extraterrestrials both exist and are visiting here, then they would have to be more advanced than us, even if they were just coming from one of the other planets in the solar system.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hmm..you go to a conspiracy site, half of which pertains to UFOs, and then tell us to stop going on about UFOs. Someone responds, and you answer by saying they are either from a small group or not telling the truth. Methinks the lady doth protest too much. If UFOs are real they deserve discussion. If they are hallucinations, hoaxes, or misidentified objects, because of the impact they have had on modern culture...they still deserve discussion. We are here to do our level best to uncover the truth, whatever that truth may turn out to be.

And for the record, not only do I hope they're real, I hope they come PDQ and take Ron Paul back to the homeworld. (Sorry, couldn't resist
)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MensaIT3
You are making a huge fool of yourself by looking at those lights or daytime blurred saucers

I'm so sick and tired of people who use text-short hand -- "why R U" -- in ATS posts and thread subjects.

Seriously, I think you should spend more time reading the content here before you criticize the membership.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Are you saying all this, in a frustated or fed up manner, due to looking. Because you can seek and find, not just look. But also, can be biting off more than a person can chew, cause they might show up in the night....

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Point being, maybe you are just looking at the wrong stuff with UFOs...

lol
edit on 21-4-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Lol that made me smile

Vomit and smile

My point is that they are real and I am tired of looking at their exhaust

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MensaIT3

My point is that they are real and I am tired of looking at their exhaust

Do you have a neck that can make your head turn?

If so, use it and look elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Let them look up, towards the heralds of their doom. Lol.

They look down on people like * Ants* as you refer to them. Some are observe progress, Some are implanting people with tracking chips, Curing diseases preforming medical procedures.

Some are weather manipulating and some are part of the contact squad which individually gives humans contact from 1-10 Minor to significant.

Some are interrupting political militarized exorcizes and some are diverting wars, disabling nuclear missiles. Averting man-made disasters and causing natural ones

So its a lot more interactive than simply * looking down on us ants*

What's the fun of being a superiorly advanced and ancient species if you can't even troll little planets like Earth. Even if the humans lurking on here were created by them. Humans are naturally troll-like.

Therefore the aliens are the same, Think of nearly every aspect of a humans personality and interaction with other people ( Tho plenty of actions are circumstantial and otherwise greed/poverty need not apply to aliens cuz they are Legion)

And apply those to the E.T.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

By the way, I have a very expensive gen III+/OMNI VII AN/PVS-14D night vision scope, and there is no "highway" or anything of the sort "up there" (though it does make for some spectacular viewing of the stars and satellites).

First off I apologize if this is not on topic but I have to ask how good is it? Is there any chance you have a picture or even a video? This sounds fascinating to the Nines!
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

That's too far-fetched for me.

And, I suspect, for most people.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

That's too far-fetched for me.

And, I suspect, for most people.

I didn't say it is true, but even advanced physicists have stated this may be a possibility.

Who really knows? But yes the inter-stellar problem does mean they would have to be insanely advanced, or able to travel for long periods of time, basically also advanced.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join