It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Origins Of The RH- Bloodline (+ All Human Groups)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hi Guys.

I would absolutely love to hear your thoughts and opinions on this topic!!

I do not have a great deal to add initially,as this is a complicated subject and I'm on the cusp of forming a solid opinion as to the crux of where this bloodline originated and I would welcome some constructive ideas,so as to help Me/Us form an over all solid theory and then I may wade in and add to it.

I will drift on past any negative comments or debunking the whole notion,as the evidence speaks for itself,plus I'm tired of these kind of people standing in the way of truth!

Here a some Well written blog posts on the subject,with alternating theories,but I very much believe the truth is in there.

vaticproject.blogspot.cz...

On a personal note, my daughter was born with red hair the year before last-to the surprise of me and my partner! as we do not have red hair,I now know the trait is recessive,so clearly Me and My partner each had the gene.I am from Irish descent incidentally.

Now,some people on here are probably familiar with my anecdotal accounts of UFOs? In a nutshell I have been followed by a variety of craft for the last ten or so years (I am now 30) looking back it could well have been my whole life as I only likely became 'aware' of 'them' at that point in time.

Sometimes the craft have displayed light shows (primarily street light yellow) there have been cigar,bell,disc shaped and the most common is an orb imitating a star-which on one particular profound Occasion morphed from a 'star' into a black diamond about 60ft above me And my friends head.I just want to add this info into this thread,for hopefully helping to form a picture for the reader and to captivate an image of what is/has been at hand on the planet-even to encourage others to come forward,as there is a climate of bullying that goes on round here,or if anybody dares think out of the box it gets quashed.

I do not care sharing this info with you,as I am not afraid of any ramifications, as I am clearly known about by entities far greater than any government and BTW these objects have followed me abroad to the Czech Republic from my previous residence on the outskirts of London where I lived most of my life.

Just a further side note,but I do not want this thread to descend into a race divide-we are all equal and each race has its own origins,so I'm sure you would want to know where you came from too!

As I've said I will be ducking any comment that isn't constructive/positive, as I get targeted on this site, as I like to delve into high grade 'conspiracy' topics and I've had enough of these comments.

I've given it to you raw! as the time for beating around the bush is over!

So thanks in advance! I look forward to the knowledgeable,open minded sector of ATS wading in and adding or further confirming to the evidence we have already.

This in my mind,is a stark possibility as to why I have been followed by UFOs and all the rest of it-this link may shed light on that.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

This map to me further highlights how the red hair come from Atlantis (not originally though) but relevant to this map and our 'modern history' since the last passage of Planet X after the last of the island chains submerged in the last pole shift and this seems to be echoed in the Irish 'mythology'.

Thanks for your time!

edit on 17-4-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: Typo corrections

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

I'm not surprised that you don't want to discuss any disagreement with your thread when your map *cough* demonstrates that red hair comes via Atlantis and are talking bunk about Irish mythology.

But you don't want to discuss any of this.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
How predictable-you show up within a minute of me posting and have nothing constructive to add-funny I've seen you debunking earlier lol..

Clearly you haven't even skimmed any info-you are clearly not a true ATS citizen!

a reply to: skalla

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

It doesn't take very long to read a few hundred words and a few blog pages.

10 minutes is fine.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I have always wondered about the RH- factor. So I was happy to see your post had some links to read. I'm reading them now and I will return. One thing I do know is that RH- do not have rhesus monkey DNA whereas RH+ do. I have speculated in a similar fashion as you in regards any number of theoretical reasons, Atlantis, or some such is as deserving as any other theory.

I'm off to read your linked Blogs, then I suspect I need to hit some science books and the web to see if I can find anything further. It is interesting stuff.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So you say red hair comes from Atlantis, you talk about the last passing of Planet X, and you mention UFOs following you....No wonder you don't want to listen to any constructive comments.

Now why the hell is this in Ancient & Lost Civilizations?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I highly doubt that..only you know..one should pause and absorb the info..again you have nothing at all of substance to add and this is clearly not for you.Your lucky,i intended to duck comments like yours..your out of your depth.

Goodbye.

a reply to: skalla

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Thanks so much for stopping by!

I am pleased to hear this is of interest, I look forward to hearing back from you!

a reply to: BlueJacket

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'll humour you..you say, I said red hair is from Atlantis? May want to check that again? As I said it wasn't 'originally'

I'll leave that conversation there I can see where it is going..

My ducking starts as of now...

a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If you're just going to (admittedly) ignore any and all comments that don't fall in line with your incorrect (and quite ludicrous) preconceived notions, then perhaps ATS is not the site for you, as this is a discussion forum.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

That Irish Mythology page on Bibliotecapleyades is horribly, horribly confused. It makes the Tuatha sound sci-fi rather than bronze age - i hope you have sought out some credible translations, like the ones where they arrive in boats rather than flying - rather than just trusting that florid rubbish.

And i'm just not touching Atlantis or Planet X, it would be cruel.

And tatty-bye to you too

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I am not an alien! No, really. Nor can I defeat evil. Sorry.
Your map would suggest a Scythian source, backed up by mythology funnily enough ;not sure how Atlantis fits in. Also where in Irish stories does it talk about an island chain submerging when planet x came past?

You might want to check out the story of Conn, from 'The Magical Stone of Tara':

"one evening Conn of the Hundred Battles repaired at sunrise to the Ri Raith at Tara, accompanied by his three druids, Mael, Bloc and Bluicne, and his three poets, Ethain, Corb and Cesare; for he was accustomed every day to repair to this place with the same company, for the purpose of watching the skies, that no hostile ariel beings should descend upon Ireland..."

(Brennan, The Stones of Time.)

Meteors or something more sinister?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

This bit here I am going to say is a pretty serious leap, since The Shroud of Turin hasn't been conclusively identified.

The first was that Jesus was not Hebrew or Jewish in anyway, he was a nazarene, with blonde hair and blue eyes. That was from a document in the British archives that served as a letter from Pontius Pilate to Emperor Tiberius, describing Jesus to him, and he said he was blonde haired and blue eyed and at the time that was the nazarenes. Second, we discovered that he had the rarest blood type and factor, on the planet. He was AB negative. That was taken from an original sample of his blood on the Shroud of Turin.

I do think there is an answer to this out there, I'm not sure I can accept this particular one as more than my own, or anyone else's speculation. I did some research a few years ago that did show the origin of blue eyes to the Caucuses region, I believe 5000 bc or so...I'll check and see if I can find more information and add it to your thread as it really is a fascinating topic with no real answer that I've seen.

My biggest problem with our scientifically derived facts on topics like this and origin of the species, is what about all of the areas that used to be above water and those frozen under miles of ice? We make these definitive statements regarding africa as where we started out as a species, yet that really isn't based on all of the information considering the aforementioned. RH factor being positive in dark eyes tells my its possible that that particular strain of homo sapien has its roots in Africa, but that another place may hold the birth place for the RH- blood type.

NO I AM NOT BEING RACIST I just really find this an interesting topic and I do feel we show tremendous hubris in our present knowledge regarding this issue as being absolute.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Here's some interesting information I was off, or my source was off on 5000 BC...but not by much in the grand scheme of things. Blue eyes seem to be quite recent 6-10k years, which might put blue eyed folk in the Atlantean pool when the final break up of the continent (as per Cayce and Blavatsky) occured also falling within that time period according to the sources mentioned.

Studies carried out by scientists from the Institute of Forensic Genetics at the University of Copenhagen have concluded that all blue-eyed people share a common ancestor, someone who lived 6,000 to 10,000 years ago near the area by the Black sea.

But at least according to one of the articles I'm presently reading they spread out as far as we can tell from the central hub of the Black Sea.

Scientists conclude that this blue-eyed family spread out from an area north of the Black Sea following the last ice age. These people were among the proto-Indo-European Aryans who subsequently spread agriculture into western Europe and later rode horses into Iran and India, explains Professor Hans Eiberg of the Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine at the University of Copenhagen.

Here's the link to the source I'm quoting from if your interested in reading the whole thing. I have alot more to read through.
atlanteangardens.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
I'll humour you..you say, I said red hair is from Atlantis? May want to check that again? As I said it wasn't 'originally'

I'll leave that conversation there I can see where it is going..

My ducking starts as of now...

Ducking? You can't just announce that RH- people are not human - from your source, and I use the word generously -

" The Royals and “Blue Bloods” can be tracked back to the Lost Tribe of Dan and Cain in the Old Testament who are described as having had red hair and green-eyes. They are also referred to as the “Serpent Bloodline” or “Reptilian Bloodline.” The Bloodline of Cain or Dan migrated into Europe from the Mediterranean Sea into Spain, France and the British Isles with the aid of the “Sea People.”

Further some even say these royal “Blue Bloods,” are a hybrid human reptilian bloodline with Neanderthal DNA. Science tells us that the red hair DNA did not originate with human beings but was Neanderthal DNA. If this is true, they are not the original bloodline on earth and worse than that they have demonic reptilian DNA flowing through their veins.

Excuse me? If you know something I don't, then stop ducking and start explaining how come I have demonic reptilian blood in my veins.
If you would be so kind.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I don't know about the eye color thing, but I do know my husband is RH- and has lovely brown eyes.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Away with ye, demon-lizard!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Well science actually says:

It is important to note here that not everyone with the same trait is necessarily so closely related. For example, red haired Europeans get their red hair from a variety of DNA differences. Not all redheads can trace their history back to an original red haired ancestor.

edit on 17-4-2015 by BlueJacket because: didnt put quotes in

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Don't taunt me, I might snap....

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Here is an excellent more technical source for your endeavors.
genetics.thetech.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join