It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Origins Of The RH- Bloodline (+ All Human Groups)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I think I might agree with science.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Typical demon-lizard response...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Red hair and golden (as referenced by some 4th century Roman writers when talking about children from Britain when they were already familiar with Blond hair), not to be confused with Blond as Golden may have referred to an almost metallic light red blond that has died out almost completely are not exclusive to the west though they do appear more in the western isle's and scandinavia among Celt's and Scandinavian descendant's.

However the trait of red hair in particular which is also also Nordic, mongolian and chinese, even some japanese are sometime's but very rarely born with red hair as well and Green eye's and blue eye's do very rarely appear in eastern nations also are not exclusive to the west or even caucasian race's.

I know of no direct link between the genome for Red hair and the Rhesus negative blood type's.

As for them being linked to a lost continent, more likely a lost tribal group who survive into today's mixed specie's, maybe a tribe who were here before the ancestors of the celts and Scandinavian's and like many other blood groups including some far more rare it is simply a human blood factor.

I have whitness a UFO myself, nothing spectacular just spherical or circular object metalic reflective reflecting the old sodium street light's we used to have as it flew just under a layer of low clound and then back into it at very high speed against the high wind, silently in the direction of pilkington laboratorys in lancashire england back in 97, 98 or 99.

Though I have had my fair share of paranormal experiences and my mother is sensitive as is my sister, both me and my mother remember a scary event when as a child she tried to protect me from three little being's in silver suit's, at least that is how I remember them were she remember's holding me in terror and then seeing something with three trails of fire shooting up into the sky, I remember a dark place, a female but cold presence and them doing something to my head were I have a semi circular scar on my scalp that is sensitive even today, right side on top of the dome of my cranium over my right ear to prevent somthing or curtail some ability I had they did not want me to have.

I have celtic, jewish, maori and germanic/nordic origins so am a little tiny bit mixed, I just call myself British to be on the safe side, just a bit and have O Rh positive blood so I could use your blood in a transfusion but my blood would give you a severe allergic reaction as your body would reject the Rhesus factor, my blood group it the most common western european blood group but your's is perhaps the most useful.

edit on 17-4-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
In fact, all three of us are RH- in this house, and none of us have ever seen a UFO. I do have blue eyes though.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
RH Negative Blood doesn't seem to have near the same meaning as my fantasy speculations...Darn it! I am no more special than anyone else with a positive RH factor ARG!

We have different traits because of small differences in our DNA. And when we look at Rh negative and Rh positive people, we see the usual kind of difference. There is no need to invoke aliens, gods or reptiles. It is just simple biology.

Now it doesnt mean there cant be differences there really are for instance:
When an Rh negative mother is pregnant with an Rh positive child, the mother's immune system can attack the baby's blood. This can cause the baby to get very sick or even die. This is called hemolytic disease of the newborn or HDN.

HDN makes it look like the mother is rejecting the child. As if the mother and child are from different species.

That last one was kind of what has driven my own questions it always appeared to me akin to inter=species attempts at breeding, but I guess I was wrong. The neat thing is that another of my theories proved to be on the right track. As the ebola epidemic reared its head last year I began wondering if it would have the same effects on different blood types (I work in medicine, Oriental). Now I can't say for sure about ebola but it appears that some parasites DO NOT effect RH - the same (which is good as I love cats)

This difference has probably stuck around because it has some good points too. Some researchers think that it may make people more resistant to certain parasites like Toxoplasma. In some situations, the good of parasite resistance trumps the bad of the pregnancy problems.

Well, it doesnt mean I dont still have theories regarding Atlantis and its possible existence, nor that there were blue eyed rh negative Sumerian and Egyptian Nobility etc...in fact some of this stuff has me speculating wildly regarding the source of the DNA mutation, could it be a result of the decline of the Ice Age in Europe? So many questions in fact now I have more, but so far it appears according to this science guy: genetics.thetech.org... that my daughter and I do not hail from another planet...DAMN IT!
edit on 17-4-2015 by BlueJacket because: word

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

yeah I had to too

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well done.Makes sense to me.

You mentioned planet X and the last pole shift,and Atlantis,well done.

Now, get yourself ready for the next shift which is due soon.

You know enough already,ignore detractors and prepare,the time for teaching is over unless you are already prepared,your intentions are well directed.

Dont bother with the UFOs and Aliens and the rest of the intentional static........it all evolves around the pole shift as you know,just get yourself and your family prepared the best you can.

Good luck,dont doubt yourself.

Everyone who lives here on Earth no matter their technology levels must deal with the Shift in their own ways,survival is the same goal for everyone.

Many many people are now aware of the state of affairs we all face soon......Countries are aware and are choosing their methods of dealing with things.

Be the best human being you can be,dont let yourself or Humanity down .

We always have and we will now survive by sticking together and by helping each other.

Those who have knowledge and who prepare will have the best opportunity to make it.

Keep looking to history for methods to survive,consider what could happen and ways you can survive within nature not externally from her,she will be at her worst,we cannot fight nature with technology alone we must find ways to harness her to our benefit when the time is right.

Good luck and good learning.Everything you need to learn to increase your odds of continuance is availble,just keep learning.

You have nothing to disclose or push for...you know whats up....now the question is what you do with the knowledge you already have.How seriously you yourself take the data,because this is what will now dictate your actions and how you spend your time.Speaking only for myself....I now spend more time on hobbys than on trying to teach people what you know.Its a time thing,not an intentions issue,if I had the volume of time it would take to undo the brainwashing and deciet ingrained in the general population I would give it but we dont.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I guess many missed the beauty of fruit flies at high school, the basics of genetics. How we inherit different blood types, antigens and alleles in our blood follows the very same example. Rh- is recessive and two Rh+ can have Rh- child when both parents have Rh- as a recessive trait. If one parent is Rh+ ( with Rh- as recessive ) and another parent is Rh- , child could be Rh+ or Rh-. Same pattern is with antigens and allelles
There is no mystery
Calculator
Markers

Rh factor is mutation

edit on 18-4-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Ok so if Atlantis existed as a real place they would have red hair lite colored eyes and weird blood thingy?? ..but but those traits (lite eyes and hair)..didn't show-up until very very recently,and aliens?..? why aliens, we would have better luck having off-springs with a squid than with an actual alien, the ol lady have the type of blood that can be shared with all but neither I nor the kids can give her ours..she is sooo screwed if she cut her self with the steak knife, she does have some weird habits but I just chalked that up to her being culturally Japanese and a woman, she don't have red hair or lite eyes she does have low blood pressure and is always cold and she blinked at me once in a weird lizardly kinda way which made her suspect..so what if I was a little drunk,don't judge me!!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

I'm not surprised that you don't want to discuss any disagreement with your thread when your map *cough* demonstrates that red hair comes via Atlantis and are talking bunk about Irish mythology.

But you don't want to discuss any of this.

a rather condescending and off topic comment, it seems the only purpose to this comment is to criticize and attack the OP, i see no valuable content to your post, only vitriol

on topic i have a negative blood type, in fact, i have the rarest blood type in the world, and despite having wanted to witness a ufo all my life, i dont think ive ever seen one, nothing more then a star in the sky moving in a way i doubt was a satellite, but idk.
edit on 4/18/15 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

The OP already stated that he only wanted those who agree with him to reply, and as this is a discussion site rather than a circle jerking echo chamber then i'm more than satisfied that my response, which did indeed deal with the content of the OP.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
I highly doubt that..only you know..one should pause and absorb the info..again you have nothing at all of substance to add and this is clearly not for you.Your lucky,i intended to duck comments like yours..your out of your depth.

Goodbye.

a reply to: skalla

Before you tell someone they are out of their depth, perhaps you should learn the difference between the word "your" and the contraction "you're."

Otherwise your comment sort of backfires.

Harte

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I will try to enlighten you on physical traits. Only in modern times has genetics jumped on the bandwagon with more precise data.
This information has been known about for generations of farmers. The basic theory is that any lost physical trait (ie. red hair) would re-occur at the odds of 1 in 4 on average. That's for every fourth child would show the lost trait.
But that's on average, so if you had red hair and not your children it could take a number of generations for this to show up again, but sooner or later it would show up.
This of course surprises nearly all parents when their child is born with a physical trait that's not in their immediate family. This has caused many problems especially when a white couple has a black baby. But on serious investigation it is found their distant ancestor (not in living memory) was black.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I am interested in the topic, in general, because I am Rh negative, and have green eyes, and blonde hair. However, the sources listed do seem to be a bit "racially oriented" in nature. That's the problem I have had trying to do research; it always ends up with various racist overtones, or superiority complex stuff. Unusual/rare doesn't have to mean "better", or "alien". It's just less usual. Now, i do think some associations between various rare traits are possible, but it's still more a curiosity than anything.

For the record, all of my kids (five of them) are Rh negative, and that is with a father that isn't. One has blue eyes, and the rest have brown, though there are green hints in the eyes of at least one of these. Scottish/Irish/German descent, for most of it. No surprise there.

Where did you get information that the government is "tracking Rh negatives"? Not saying they are, or aren't; just curious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join