It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparations for 'Refugee Overflow' ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Thinking of ... 'Escalations In':

1. Middle-East Wars (the Muslim issue)

2. Russia-n-NATO - (Ukraine)

3. California Water-Shortages

4. Fukishima, Japan / Pacific

5. Astroid-Impact (Central America region)

6. Etc. (or others I may have missed)

WHAT I DO NOT BELIEVE ... is a massive roundup of American-Citizens. The U.S. population and U.S. states wouldn't tolerate this.

Especially for those who own any private-property ... big-or-small.

( i.e. it doesn't make any sense to destroy your home )

-
Newest-Evidence(s) Supporting ... 'Refugee Overflow':

Random Walmart Closures Spark Detention Center Theories as Run-Up to Jade Helm 2015

190 (Secretly-Selected?) Refugee Resettlements

-
OPINION:

Lots of Fuses Pointing-To ... Out-of-Control

( and/or places where to ... run-to-safety? )

edit on 15-4-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Crime will only get worse.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

I started thinking the other day about the theories out there about the government building detention centers to hold citizens who might cause trouble when martial law is declared.

CNN Money back on May 24, 2004 had an article about a watchdog group reporting Wal-Mart had received about 1 Billion dollars in government subsidies to expand their business, building stores, buying property and such.

Wal-Mart also has a habit of closing down stores and then building new stores in other cities and towns. They still own these closed stores and usually put them up for lease or sale but very few actually get leased or sold because they are too big and cost too much for most businesses to use.

On average as of March 2005 Wal-Mart had about 350 empty stores across the U.S with a combined total area of about 26.7 million sq ft.

They mentioned Above Top Secret!
hey:

link

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I don't understand why they are closing down 5 wal mart stores for this purpose if there are already 350 empty wal marts scattered all about the country.

Maybe they need functioning stores for some reason

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I don't understand why they are closing down 5 wal mart stores for this purpose if there are already 350 empty wal marts scattered all about the country.

Yeah I don't understand why they would need empty Walmart stores if they already have FEMA camps.
edit on 15-4-2015 by Ancient Champion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I wonder how many WalMarts are there in these towns where one is being shut down? Sometimes, they have multiple stores in bigger cities, or if there are others within fairly short driving distance, to absorb displaced customers. It is just odd the timing of these closures. Right before a major military exercise, lame excuses, no pre filed work permits, no news paper announcements and no prior notice to employees. Strange. Very strange.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Or perhaps for the location ? The areas mentioned do have rather large populations.However , I do not see them used for "retention centers" . Perhaps Command Centers for Operation Jade Helm ? Perhaps this is all nothing except exactly what WalMart stated. They had received money from the Feds for improvement and have already started.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Why are infiltration tactics a featured part of Jade Helm?

You tell me were white guys with American accents can infiltrate.
edit on 15-4-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

WHAT I DO NOT BELIEVE ... is a massive roundup of American-Citizens. The U.S. population and U.S. states wouldn't tolerate this.

I wouldn't assume that. Fascists are experts at finding a domestic enemy. The USG controls the internet and more or less, all the news you receive.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
In Europe, supermarkets were designed so that they could be used as aircraft hangers in case of an invasion. Perhaps it's the same in the USA? Being used for Jade Helm would give them the opportunity to do renovations.

It's also possible they are closing down to avoid being unionized.

top topics

join