It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 356
<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

originally posted by: cody599

and a bottle of wine or 12,
Cody

I hope we are all invited?
I'll bring my own glass!

I thought you'd be bigger.

Could not help paraphrasing roadhouse with that one.

Edit: one of those biscuits must last you about a fortnight.
edit on 10/3/2016 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Gee, I've never heard that before...

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsNonSpecific
a reply to: cody599

You definitely have to show us pictures!
What about a goat for milk and a natural lawn mower? And chickens surely?

Sunday piccies will be forthcoming, the garden isn't that large unfortunately

But definitely fruit and vegetables

And birdy yes of course you are all invited, I'd love to have an ATS gathering, tin foil hats are mandatory. I'd love to see the neighbours faces with a bunch of tin foil hatted loonies in the garden talking drunken conspiracy LOL

Cody

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

And birdy yes of course you are all invited, I'd love to have an ATS gathering, tin foil hats are mandatory. I'd love to see the neighbours faces with a bunch of tin foil hatted loonies in the garden talking drunken conspiracy LOL

Cody

I would love to come in a tin foil hat. It would be awesome. Nonspecific also plays guitar on occasion, or banjo.

Would this require Nonspecific getting on a plane?

If it does, I might have to come on my own. Gutted!!

I am in the middle of getting him on a plane to go to Germany, he is working his way up to it. We keep saying to him, it only takes 45 minutes.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MrsNonSpecific

Absolutely. It looks like classy 20s to me. I love the time.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Gee, I've never heard that before...

What an interesting life you must lead.

I am nearly 40 years old and not once has anyone ever said to me "One of those biscuits must last you about a fortnight"

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Not at all

I live just north of London, if you google Sandy, Bedfordshire (make sure your settings are safe, I got quite a shock when I first googled it
)that's where we are buying
It's just becoming commutable to London so prices are set to rocket with luck. Foot in the door and all that.

Cody

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Cody

I would love to come in a tin foil hat. It would be awesome. Nonspecific also plays guitar on occasion, or banjo.

I am in the middle of getting him on a plane to go to Germany, he is working his way up to it. We keep saying to him, it only takes 45 minutes.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Cody

Of course dear, you won't be getting on any plane. I will go to Germany without you. Meet a gorgeous German man and have Dachshunds with him.

North London is not too far! I tell you what will really wind the neighbours up is having my car near their driveway. Bless Iggy but he ain't a looker and 116 years old.

edit on 10/3/2016 by MrsNonSpecific because: Aged my car by 10 years- wouldnt put it passed him to live that long though

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yes, lol, it is an interesting life

The roadhouse comment was the one that caught my fancy immediately...

A biscuit lasting me two weeks wouldn't be unusual as I don't care for them often...

THAT is a fortnight, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Just did a check

You'd be about 2 hours 10 from Sandy, I might have to sell my car and get something sensible in order to help with the mortgage, and the bike may have to go as well for something again for more sensible

But..........................I'm still allowed a bike, just something a bit smaller

Cody

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

a reply to: jacygirl

Hi JacyGirl,

As promised a pic of my to be wedding dress, but now I am thinking it isn't special enough. Maybe I should go for sonething similar but a bit more glitzy.

Sorry the pictures are so big!!

I am slimming down slowly but surely. The boobs are all bra. Sorry fellas!! lol.

Beautiful dress for a beautiful Lady! I've seen you in the old shed gathering pics.
It's your special day and you should wear what you want to. You could get glitzy jewelry to dress it up more if you'd like. OR...if you know anyone crafty, they could add tiny beads or sequins anywhere on the dress. If you lived closer I could do that for you. I once made a gorgeous black wispy scarf with tiny glass beads. There had to have been hundreds of them because they were tiny.

And what will the Mr. be wearing?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I know, I know, I'm all behind in here again. My Sister was so crabby she would bite my head off over the dumbest things. I knew she was stressed. I asked her if she took her stress pills and she said she did. I said, "Well take another one!" Trying to joke and lighten the mood. Before she left, she said, "You know not to take anything I say personally." I said, go have some wine." We kissed and hugged and she left. Her Son had a day off yesterday and his wife doesn't work. We put a ton of things for them to have for a yard sale. You'd think they would have come over by now and start taking all that stuff away? NOOOO! There are boxes and bags everywhere!!! She sees all this and knows our time is running out and we haven't even had time to clean the floors, rugs, cupboards, bathroom and whatever.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm sorry it is so bad for you...

they seem very ungrateful to not come get the stuff knowing it's in your way AND they are going to sell it?

Geez!

YOU need a break!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

SORRY BUT ITS WHAT SOME ONE WANTED...THAT ALL I WILL SAY ABOUT IT...JUST HERE TO GET MY PICTURES OUT..I AM KEEPING THE ONES OTHERS MADE FOR ME AND THANKS TO THOSE WHO DID......MY LAST POST...

edit on 10-3-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

I'm sorry and I know you weren't talking to me but, I really enjoyed you and your husband's posts and story entries.

Oh, and the dragon pics...

I hope you can get through whatever is troubling you and stick around...

I know I don't know you but, I think we are all here for each other.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

[post]a reply to: WalkInSilence

I believe that I got the avatar from you lol.

Yes I know, but you turned it into something amazing, did you do that?

The stillsuit thing grossed me out a bit. I mean, they basically poop and pee themselves and the suit turns it into water for drinking. No thanks.

That was my point of contention. Did the author have an intended allegory with in the concept?
The whole thing had me terribly bored. Perhaps I am just too single minded.
I hope you are well.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Hay Foss, Bacon ahh thanks for the snack, I stole some. Do you like thick sliced with pepper. Any bacon works except the fat free turkey substitute.
I like fat. Greasy and juicy. Hungarian genes.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I know I am late and I am budding in on a private invitation, but a slumber party sounds so nice. Can we all bring our animals?
And food? I would love to bring something.
I can just imagine us as a bundle of puppies.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
CC So Good To See You

a reply to: ccbears
I get it that you are saying good bye, but when you do come back to the mighty ATS know you are cherished.

new topics

top topics

<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join