It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Vows to Protect Americans from the 1%, While Being Funded by the 1%

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Alrighty, good to know we women have a friend in high places. She will do great as President.

Go ahead, vote for her just because she has a vagina. See if she cares about yours once she is in the drivers seat.

In a way i kind off hope these third wave feminists get what they want and Hilary becomes their president. You will all get a first row seat at the show and see that she only cares about herself and therefore the hand that feeds her. You will see that having a woman as a leader will not lead to less wars or economic downfall (with hilary, expect more of this).

A few years down the line with hilary as president you will all of a sudden find youself in a corner ,constantly bombarded with examples of hilary clinton's actions as proof that your feminazi views have always been incorrect and deluded.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Go ahead, vote for her just because she has a vagina.

We have been served the "black president" card, then it is the logical next step to have a female president, then afterward, why not a gay president. These days politicians seem to play the "out of orthodoxy" card a lot...
I think it is just a big marketting scam!

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal One has to remember how much financial stress she is under from being an underpaid politician. I mean she is barely going to be able to raise the $2 billion she needs for her 2016 campaign. Someone is to blame.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: animal63 Someone is to blame.

She is, even with all the millions in cash she banked with her paid speeches
for Wall Street financiers wont stop her from begging cash from those poor
underlings she wants to be the champion of.

ETA: She really has no shame, all so she can run another failed campaign
for POTUS, its just other peoples money in her mind.

She can reinvent herself over and again it will never change her insides,
look at the way she treated those who served to keep her safe,
that is her to the core.

edit on 16-4-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

I don't trust her at all. I'd not trust anything that she communicates in any way.

As far as I'm concerned, Watergate was the start of her 'career' and she's proved more corrupt and useless since that point.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Alrighty, good to know we women have a friend in high places. She will do great as President.

Apparently I need to stop posting on ATS because Some ATS members take their grudges out of the site and try to mess with people in real life. I'm looking right at you.

Good day to everyone.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc
I don't understand the intent of your post.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

Well, originally I did mean it in a tongue in cheek manner. But, I see the haters are serious and have no sense of humor. So now, damn right I mean it. Ready for battle.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

a reply to: AuranVector

Well, originally I did mean it in a tongue in cheek manner. But, I see the haters are serious and have no sense of humor. So now, damn right I mean it. Ready for battle.

This thread discusses one of the most criminal politician the U.S has who is now running for president. Excuse the world for not having a sense of humor about it.

So now you claim it was a joke but since nobody found it funny you mean it.
In other words you are suggesting that it is now the people in this thread that are reponsible for you backing up the statement that you made. That is always a interesting one.

Good luck with your battle.

edit on 22-4-2015 by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

The voting part is a long way off. She is the only viable candidate at the moment. I like the issue she has brought up, about getting unaccountable money out of politics. Until that happens, no other issues matter. Because they are not in congress or the presidency for the good of the whole country, just the highest bidder. Now, leave me alone personally. I can say, vote, joke, because I have freedom of speech. I still find the whole political game ironic, funny, strange, interesting. So, I have not lost my sense of humor. Sorry for your loss.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The voting part is a long way off. She is the only viable candidate at the moment. I like the issue she has brought up, about getting unaccountable money out of politics.

Was that you on the bus MOMof3? Be honest now. LMAO!!! ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

If those are friends of yours, I would drop them. Crazy.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hillary is playing the same script Obama was and will continue to serve the same elites she always has if placed in office by them.

The only person that has been consistent through the last 20 years in their message is Warren.
She is against the TPP and Big Banks that are behind all this and is the only politician I know of against it.
She is the only Pro American president out of the lot of them. The rest are sellouts.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If they left the White House broke and in debt it does not sound like she is fit to run anything much less a whole country..maybe she is capable of running a deficit.

Or she is a liar..either way.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Anyone who's claiming to protect the 99% from the others is lying, or naïve.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

The voting part is a long way off. She is the only viable candidate at the moment. I like the issue she has brought up, about getting unaccountable money out of politics. Until that happens, no other issues matter. Because they are not in congress or the presidency for the good of the whole country, just the highest bidder. Now, leave me alone personally. I can say, vote, joke, because I have freedom of speech. I still find the whole political game ironic, funny, strange, interesting. So, I have not lost my sense of humor. Sorry for your loss.

And you dont find it a little bit ironic for Hillary clinton to be the one standing up against theft of government money? If anyone has proven to take bribes and make money disapear (billions even) it is Hillary. She even accepts financial support from countries with horrible human rights ,interestingly enough countries with horrible policies against womans rights, so there goes your idealistic idea of a woman at the top long before she reaches it.

Next to that ,show me where i did not ""leave you alone" "personally". Just because you have freedom of speech it certaintly does not mean that you are free of any critique in anything you say. You have the freedom to make the statement that you did yes.

And i have the freedom to criticize anything you say.

So stop trying to suggest that people should not criticize you based on your (and anyone elses) freedom of speech. And so, i dont have to "leave you alone" when you post a statement like that on a public forum or anywhere else.

edit on 23-4-2015 by everyone because: typos

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Until there are charges brought against her, it is just gossip. Fully expected. If she has broken laws, she should withdraw. Then everyone in race should get the same scrutiny.

Don't tell me what to do.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

If those are friends of yours, I would drop them. Crazy.

So it was you stomping off the bus because they were laughing at Hillary's hypocrisy? Not my video by the way. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Until there are charges brought against her, it is just gossip. Fully expected. If she has broken laws, she should withdraw. Then everyone in race should get the same scrutiny.

I think we all know that the scandals she has been reported to have been involved in go a bit beyond mere "gossip". Just look at all the money that has disapeared under her leadership, nice attempt on playing it down though.

"So stop trying to suggest that people should not criticize you based on your (and anyone elses) freedom of speech."

That is a ironic comment all by itself but thank you for your admittance in the matter.
And since you are the one that tried to hide behind your freedom of speech attempting to excempt yourself from any critique i will simply exercise my freedom of speech as it was intended and tell you exactly what i want within the boundries of what we call freedom of speech.

And so, stop trying to suggest that people should not criticize you based on your (and anyone elses) freedom of speech. It is a simple lesson. Freedom of speech does not free you of critique. The sooner one learns this ,the better one communicates. It is good advice.

edit on 23-4-2015 by everyone because: typo

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Ok. Here is my freedom of speech. Don't tell me what to do.

I am still voting for Hillary. So are my friends and relatives.

Try different tactic. Get rid of that old playbook. People my age have seen it all.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join