It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Vows to Protect Americans from the 1%, While Being Funded by the 1%

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mavra81

Yeah I hear you, it kind of reminds me of Obama and Goldman Sachs, and the clueless idiots who believed in his change bull crap and lies. I am sure many of those same morons will do the same when it comes to Hillary. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Osiris1953
Well whomever ends up being the next president will be facing a nation of pitchforks and torches if the plutocrats are allowed to continue their degradation of this country. Anyone have a guillotine?

Let's forgo the French haircut, we both know she'll just
regenerate a new head like Tony Shaloub anyway... sigh.
Besides, we had this coming for not coming together
soon enough and kicking out both major frat/teddy parties.

As a low information voter who although likes uncontrolled fire and
sharp farming tools, I definitely approve your intent (message).
edit on 14-4-2015 by derfreebie because: Yes my little black heart is in the reich place ROFL

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: amazing

It's the last great equalizer ... and about half of Hillary's digital supporters are fake.

I wonder how much it costs to get that much of a fake support base? Can the average person afford it?

That's really easy-- the basic digital support base gets
turned into the additional digital vote count as soon
as you give a cut of the pork later to that majority stockholder
of the voting machine company. An IOU from a president can
go a long way.. especially with all those new cabinet positions.
Oh wait, the last time we weren't going to do that for contributors.
NM
EDIT: It seems the 1% could actually live on love after we're all
gone and they can't play with their food anymore. Damn I'd like to
see that from wherever, what fun could it be with no-one to control?

edit on 14-4-2015 by derfreebie because: So transparent it actually doesn't even reflect decency

edit on 14-4-2015 by derfreebie because: "World without end... end without world." James Blish

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
"Hillary Vows to Protect Americans from the 1%, While Being Funded by the 1%"

Then the only honorable thing for her to do is drop out of the race.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

That's a true statement.

Though maybe JFK was alright.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"Hillary Vows to Protect Americans from the 1%, While Being Funded by the 1%"

Then the only honorable thing for her to do is drop out of the race.

Hey Muldaur, I thought you were outahere! Did I spell the fox right IDK?

I propose something more final than her just from the race, but that
would probably get me a light plane accident from water in the gas.
Or an indefinite posting ban for wishing something nasty on a saint. Brother.
edit on 15-4-2015 by derfreebie because: That me just dropped off the tomato truck eh?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Jeblary Clintush 2016: Because, what difference does it make?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
You could see she is telling the truth, it's all in her emails. You just can't see the emails, but trust her.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Does ANYBODY really like Hillary? I don't think many Obama supporters will be enthusiastic about her and she doesn't have any ties to middle class America. Feminists and liberals, but they'd be easily swayed by anybody else on the left with an ounce of charisma. I don't believe she has the support of TPTB and they're not going to allow her to get past the primary. I think she'll be sabotaged by her own people to convince her to drop out.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowll

What is your definition of a liberal, cause I could get 10 different answers from 10 different people.

You guys can listen to what I have to say and take heed, or laugh. I don't care because you will be the losers.

I call myself a liberal now, because that is what I am called since I started goofing around with politics and the net. I don't know the stats on baby boomer women voters. But, even if they don't tell their spouses or even lie about it, the most of them will vote for Hillary. I was at home with a new baby when I noticed Hillary. Her comment about staying home and baking cookies pissed me off. I have watched her since then on. She has to be one tough spirit to face the crap she has to daily. She will make a great president.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I guess 20 years of Hillary has not open the eyes to many, she caters to China.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Truthfully, I've never really liked a presidential candidate. If that were my criteria I'd never vote in a national election.

At the end of the day though things like marriage equality and reproductive rights are important to me, and that's why I will probably vote for Hilary if no better candidate comes up. Realistically, I don't think either party is going to be much different on economic issues (no matter what they say), and I would like something significant done to improve the current healthcare system other than "ZOMG--repeal Obamacare!!!"

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Ah Hillary's campaign so far is targeted at what? 10% of the US?

Gay Marriage: Hard to get facts on the gay population since not every is "out". It's guessed to be at 3% to 5%
www.washingtonpost.com... 7/14/2db9f4b0-092f-11e4-bbf1-cc51275e7f8f_story.html

The Minimum Wage Group: Less than 2% of the American workforce is paid minimum wage.
www.politifact.com...

Those Evil CEO's: Out of the 400k CEO's 2% earned over 3 million. So less than 1,000 people. The actual average CEO pay is about 178k a year. The headlines you see only cherry pick the top 200.
www.economicpolicyjournal.com...

So Hillary's campaign is focused on 5% + 2% + 2% = 9%. Luckily for her she has 98% of the media outlets in her back pocket.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

Let's forgo the French haircut, we both know she'll just
regenerate a new head like Tony Shaloub anyway... sigh.

Your response.... priceless. You're probably right.

Not really a fan of any career politicians.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm astounded at how the democrats(supposedly the 'smarter' party) are happily lapping up her excrement and bile. Another giant d**che versus t*rd sandwich scenario seems inevitable.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Ah Hillary's campaign so far is targeted at what? 10% of the US?

Gay Marriage: Hard to get facts on the gay population since not every is "out". It's guessed to be at 3% to 5%
www.washingtonpost.com... 7/14/2db9f4b0-092f-11e4-bbf1-cc51275e7f8f_story.html

The Minimum Wage Group: Less than 2% of the American workforce is paid minimum wage.
www.politifact.com...

Those Evil CEO's: Out of the 400k CEO's 2% earned over 3 million. So less than 1,000 people. The actual average CEO pay is about 178k a year. The headlines you see only cherry pick the top 200.
www.economicpolicyjournal.com...

So Hillary's campaign is focused on 5% + 2% + 2% = 9%. Luckily for her she has 98% of the media outlets in her back pocket.

I think it's more than that. For the record, not a Hillary supporter, but I'd do anything to stop another criminal Bush from occupying the white house....even voting for Hillary. It is the lesser of two evils.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
LoL, she is part of the 1%

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Well, I guess if you subtract 8 from 12, then it's the lesser of two evils by maybe 4 years.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
For the record, not a Hillary supporter, but I'd do anything to stop another criminal Bush from occupying the white house....even voting for Hillary. It is the lesser of two evils.

The Clinton's are family of The Bush's.
A vote for Clinton is a vote for Bush.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join