It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Vows to Protect Americans from the 1%, While Being Funded by the 1%

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Alrighty, good to know we women have a friend in high places. She will do great as President.

Just because Hillary (ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRMYGERRRRRRRRRD I'M SEXEST FOR CALLING HER BY HER FIRST NAME!!!) and I both have a uterus, does not mean she is a 'friend'.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justaposter

Alrighty, good to know we women have a friend in high places. She will do great as President.

Just because Hillary (ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRMYGERRRRRRRRRD I'M SEXEST FOR CALLING HER BY HER FIRST NAME!!!) and I both have a uterus, does not mean she is a 'friend'.

MOMof3 participates in most threads involving Hillary to offer blind support for the one candidate that shares her gender.

She's seemingly no different than the blacks who voted for Obama based solely on his race (or half-race, as it were).

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

I offer no apology.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Answer

I offer no apology.

If you get your way and Hillary is elected, I suspect you'll end up just like the many blacks who are now apologizing for Obama.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

It's the last great equalizer ... and about half of Hillary's digital supporters are fake.

I wonder how much it costs to get that much of a fake support base? Can the average person afford it?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Our tax dollars were hard at work under Hillary....

Two different online audit tools say no more than 44 per cent of Hillary's 3.6 million Twitter fans are real people who participate in the platform

The newly minted presidential candidate is fending off accusations that her Facebook page is full of fake 'likes'

Her Facebook fan base includes more people from Baghdad, Iraq than any US city

When she was secretary of state, her agency paid $630,000 to bulk up its Facebook likes, but pledged to stop after she left

More than 2 MILLION of Hillary Clinton's Twitter followers are fake or never tweet – and she's already under fire for 'buying' fake Facebook fans

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You folks are forgetting who Hillary is running against

A GOP guy who , and as bad as Hillary is, is worst than her by far.

At least Hillary has developed to the level of hypocrisy the GOP are proud of their ignorance and anti-human policies that ONLY help the rich

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

All of this is irrelevant, if they want her in the house she will be put there if not then she will not get in, your votes make no difference, there policies,lip service and election campaigns are entertainment nothing more.
the votes are false perception of power to the people.

the plans have been made and they will be followed, the pawns are fighting while the kings watch the show.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Look, I don't know if you are aware of this, but she actually eats burritos at Chipotle. SHE IS ONE OF US!!!!!

edit on 14-4-2015 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

In Bizarro World maybe.

But here in the USA, if she gets elected, we are in for a world of hurt.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Wait ... isn't she part of the 1% too?

So, she wants to protect us from people like herself?

EDIT: Oh wait, she's part of the 10%...that other 9% makes all the difference.

Oh no - she said her and Billy boy were poor when they left the WH. They could barely afford to send Webb Hubbells daughter Chelsea to collage.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I Wonder How Big the Campaign Contributions the Monsanto Corporation will be Giving to this Criminal to further their Agenda of Controlling the Worlds Food Supply with their Genetically Modified Poisoned Crops . She has Already been on their Bankroll for some time now.........

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I offer no apology.

Good because nobody expects one from a Hillary Clinton supporter. Just follow the herd Sister.

The sad reality of the situation is that it doesn't matter how many lies this lunatic tells, there will still be millions and millions of dumb founded imbeciles who will mindlessly vote for her. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
You folks are forgetting who Hillary is running against

A GOP guy who , and as bad as Hillary is, is worst than her by far.

At least Hillary has developed to the level of hypocrisy the GOP are proud of their ignorance and anti-human policies that ONLY help the rich

The working class hasn't had a friend in Washington since FDR. That won't change no matter who wins.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well her hypocrisy doesn't surprise me at all. She claims to care about people, but yet she signed a deal with Japan that guaranteed that America would continue to buy un-tested meat & Fish products from Japan just after Fukushima. Such a thoughtful Women this lunatic is. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal
Yup...the classic pot calling the kettle black. This message is dead on arrival, well, at least for anyone remotely aware of her connections to the top she's referring to in the video.

Another ploy that will most likely garner votes from people who don't do enough research into candidates and predominantly get their info from their favorite biased news source on the tube.

Shows once again just how stupid the politicos believe the public to be.
edit on 14-4-2015 by Logarock because: n

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

FDR wasn't a friend of the working class either.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If this woman is (elected), I'm pretty sure I'm changing my priorities and putting escaping this country in my top five.

Is there any freedom to be had in civilization, still, or am I doomed to repression wherever I may roam?
edit on 14-4-2015 by lordcomac because: needed parenthesis on "elected", since the game is rigged...

edit on 14-4-2015 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
couldn't the same be said of all our politicians?
edit on 04pm09pm302015-04-14T21:38:13-05:0009America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche
couldn't the same be said of all out politicians?

Exactly. I'm not sure why this is a huge deal. Of course she is going to pander to the "common man," just as her GOP opponent will, and of course she will be funded by the 1%, just as whomever she runs against will.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join